Author Topic: I missed you guys, hows the forum going  (Read 15297 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: I missed you guys, hows the forum going
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2012, 09:25:18 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2012, 09:27:09 PM »
Yes.

haha lol. I can become a certified personal trainer in 6 months and start to train people lol
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2012, 09:27:18 PM »
Here is a little tid bit for you.....I wasn't ripping on you...if you read what I wrote I was basically ripping on the person who said what you do isn't a real job.  So turn that little frown upside down.

I got 10K says you couldn't do my job.....so fuck you.

After x-raying the forearm of a 7yo that had an outstretched-hand trauma you see no evidence of fracture even though there is limitation on movement and swelling around the distal forearm.  What is the next clinical follow up visit going to entail and when should it be?

Still waiting Coach.....an apology would do just nicely.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2012, 09:36:28 PM »
Your totaly right, I used to have an Austin Healy and thought it was spelled the same. nice job

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2012, 09:43:43 PM »
Here is a little tid bit for you.....I wasn't ripping on you...if you read what I wrote I was basically ripping on the person who said what you do isn't a real job.  So turn that little frown upside down.

After x-raying the forearm of a 7yo that had an outstretched-hand trauma you see no evidence of fracture even though there is limitation on movement and swelling around the distal forearm.  What is the next clinical follow up visit going to entail and when should it be?

My point exactly. I couldn't do your job and you couldn't do mine. I apologize, I misunderstood you. In answer to your question about the 7 year old. If there is no fracture in or around the hand/wrist but swelling in the distal forearm....it's not my call nor my department unless it's post-rehab with instructions either from the Ortho or PT after passive rehab (if necessary). You're asking me to make a call I can't legally make.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 09:44:46 PM »
haha lol. I can become a certified personal trainer in 6 months and start to train people lol

Really, again. I could give a shit about a cert. I'm asking you to do MY job.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2012, 09:45:48 PM »
do you coach natural bodybuilders?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2012, 09:50:34 PM »
Really, again. I could give a shit about a cert. I'm asking you to do MY job.

Yeah, so I have helped people lose weight and get in shape without even having a personal training certificate.

Thus, I have done your job before to a certain extent. The one major difference is you train UFC fighters and boxers, etc
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2012, 09:55:19 PM »
Yeah, so I have helped people lose weight and get in shape without even having a personal training certificate.

Thus, I have done your job before to a certain extent. The one major difference is you train UFC fighters and boxers, etc

I don't train boxers. That "major" difference is that I still train these people as a "trainer". UFC fighters are a micro of who I train. Since I rarely train people for aesthetic purposes (although the last person i trained for that one a few weeks ago) and mainly for athletic purposes...I'll ask you again. Do my job.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2012, 09:55:34 PM »

And what's your point?  His sleeping job affords him a damn near million dollar home in South Cal.  I hope your spot in the basement is more comfy.

I wouldn't do personal training but coach and noel seem to be doing pretty well.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2012, 09:56:10 PM »
I don't train boxers. That "major" difference is that I still train these people as a "trainer". UFC fighters are a micro of who I train. Since I rarely train people for aesthetic purposes (although the last person i trained for that one a few weeks ago) and mainly for athletic purposes...I'll ask you again. Do my job.

So you train to increase stamina, strenght, endurance, etc. Yes, I can do that.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2012, 09:57:28 PM »
And what's your point?  His sleeping job affords him a damn near million dollar home in South Cal.  I hope your spot in the basement is more comfy.

I wouldn't do personal training but coach and noel seem to be doing pretty well.

I dont live in a basement. Nice try. But thank you for your great contribution.

Really, I dont care what coach does, its just fun to bust his chops. He melts down pretty easily.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2012, 10:08:13 PM »
So you train to increase stamina, strenght, endurance, etc. Yes, I can do that.

Really? You got it.

I've got 67 HS baseball players ranging from incoming freshman to varsity players, we're a D1 school ranked in the top 120 in the country and in the top 20 in the state. The majority of the freshman and sophmores have never trained before. The JV and varsity teams have some injuries that need to dealt with ranging from sub-luxated shoulders to ankle instability resulting in knee, hip and low back pain. Please split the position and pitchers. Design programs for the injured, position players and pitchers from now until the season starts (around March). include in-season programs, warm-ups, speed and agility. Thanks.

BTW, not melting at all. Just making a point.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2012, 10:11:46 PM »
Really? You got it.

I've got 67 HS baseball players ranging from incoming freshman to varsity players, we're a D1 school ranked in the top 120 in the country and in the top 20 in the state. The majority of the freshman and sophmores have never trained before. The JV and varsity teams have some injuries that need to dealt with ranging from sub-luxated shoulders to ankle instability resulting in knee, hip and low back pain. Please split the position and pitchers. Design programs for the injured, position players and pitchers from now until the season starts (around March). include in-season programs, warm-ups, speed and agility. Thanks.

Any program I design will be subjective, thus my answer not being totally in the  wrong. You can ask 50 different trainers and get 50different answers. So any answer I give will not be looked at from an objective stance because you're going to be biased.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
If you knew how to spell it properly, your story would be more believable.
I was going to say the same thing.  Aston Martin.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2012, 10:17:39 PM »
Any program I design will be subjective, thus my answer not being totally in the  wrong. You can ask 50 different trainers and get 50different answers. So any answer I give will not be looked at from an objective stance because you're going to be biased.

Depends on what trainers you ask. It's not all that subjective, there are right ways and wrong ways. The main goal of ANY of my programs is to see that the athlete gets bigger (not all that important tho) stronger, explosive and flexible while reducing the chance of injury. The main thing is REDUCING INJURY. I'll be waiting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2012, 10:18:46 PM »

A program is only successful if it works.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2012, 10:21:23 PM »
Depends on what trainers you ask. It's not all that subjective, there are right ways and wrong ways. The main goal of ANY of my programs is to see that the athlete gets bigger (not all that important tho) stronger, explosive and flexible while reducing the chance of injury. The main thing is REDUCING INJURY. I'll be waiting.

Even if I design the best program youre just going to say it sucks, so youre not wrong. So why waste my time?  ::) ::)
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2012, 10:27:21 PM »
Even if I design the best program youre just going to say it sucks, so youre not wrong. So why waste my time?  ::) ::)

There's no such thing as a perfect program BUT there are somethings that should be done and some that shouldn't. If I see something in a program design and ask why something is in there that shouldn't be, I would expect the program designer to explain why it's there.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2012, 10:52:10 PM »

Fuckman, Krank hits hard, lol   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2012, 11:06:49 PM »
If you knew how to spell it properly, your story would be more believable.

haha right?!?!

no he prolly is buying an austin martin- he cant afford an aston martin.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2012, 11:27:05 PM »
Really? You got it.

BTW, not melting at all. Just making a point.
Wow, that would be kind of crazy.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2012, 12:55:29 AM »
I get enough to turn you into a man for free

lol.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2012, 04:14:09 AM »
My point exactly. I couldn't do your job and you couldn't do mine. I apologize, I misunderstood you. In answer to your question about the 7 year old. If there is no fracture in or around the hand/wrist but swelling in the distal forearm....it's not my call nor my department unless it's post-rehab with instructions either from the Ortho or PT after passive rehab (if necessary). You're asking me to make a call I can't legally make.

Just as an FYI....7 - 10 days you re-xray the forearm to identify possible occult fracture..  BTW I did your job for 12 years.  Apology accepted

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2012, 05:33:24 AM »
I train 14 people a day at 50 per 1/2 hour, online competition training is 1500.00 for a show, I get 200 hits on my website daily, I'm not rich but I am buying an Austin Martin next month. I can't complain

Haha you dumb fuck. An "Austin Martin" this douche doesn't even know the proper name of the car he's buying.