Author Topic: Romney still refusing to take a position on Obama exec order on immigration  (Read 4459 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
And your trolling of Obama is not?

bump for response

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
And your trolling of Obama is not?

Why do you troll on multiple accounts? Get a job, you schizo benefit leech.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Compare this post to the rest of the trash posted in this thread and you'll see a stark difference. This is an intelligent, coherent response while the others are the typical talking point opinions regurgitated by the sub-100 IQ morons like 240 and jobless BlackenWhork the autistic.

Can't forget the lost puppy dog Lurker and his dozen posts stalking 333.

Exactly!!

Romney knows Obama's only doing this, because his numbers are dropping. Let him continue to shoot himself in the foot and pick the bones later.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Compare this post to the rest of the trash posted in this thread and you'll see a stark difference. This is an intelligent, coherent response while the others are the typical talking point opinions regurgitated by the sub-100 IQ morons like 240 and jobless BlackenWhork the autistic.

this coming from someone that can't leave his mothers house, priceless :D :D :D :D when you can live on your own you can state your opinion ,till then just do what your mother says. the secret is out everyone knows you still live with mommy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  now make my fu@king burgers  :D

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Exactly!!

Romney knows Obama's only doing this, because his numbers are dropping. Let him continue to shoot himself in the foot and pick the bones later.
His numbers sure as hell aren't dropping amongst Hispanics.  ;)

The only demographic Romney has locked up are white guys over 40. lol The way I see it, it is going to be close come November, but I see Obama pulling it out. He's going to win OH, PA, & VA, and those are the only swing states he needs. And thank GOD for that, because Romney-the-Robot is absolutely dreadful.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Awww.. poor baby.  Perhaps you should stick with posting about everyone being in a "rage" and "upset" in an effort to hide your frustration with your own life.

Take a deep breath... now back to suckling on the board hermits ovaries you go.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Don't need Rush to convince people that Obama is a disastrous failure.  Rush is for entertainment, as is Obama at this point.

Obama comes on tv and I literally can't help but laugh my fucking ass off at his delusions and idiocy.   

Just like we do on here each time you post.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
this coming from someone that can't leave his mothers house, priceless :D :D :D :D when you can live on your own you can state your opinion ,till then just do what your mother says. the secret is out everyone knows you still live with mommy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  now make my fu@king burgers  :D

Haha, Simple Jack meltdown confirmed. I think we can tie your level of anger to the number of emoticons you use in a given post. Get a job, parasite.

Awww.. poor baby.  Perhaps you should stick with posting about everyone being in a "rage" and "upset" in an effort to hide your frustration with your own life.

Take a deep breath... now back to suckling on the board hermits ovaries you go.

Good dog. That's a good boy!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Haha, Simple Jack meltdown confirmed. I think we can tie your level of anger to the number of emoticons you use in a given post. Get a job, parasite.

get your own place and stop leaching off your mom,maybe you can become a shift leader at burger king,so you can get your own place at the ymca :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
get your own place and stop leaching off your mom,maybe you can become a shift leader at burger king,so you can get your own place at the ymca :D :D :D

I guess you of all people would know if there is vacancy at the Y. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Good dog. That's a good boy!

As easily predicted earlier. 

Indications of frustration with life and self loathing on maximum display with this twat waffle.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why do you troll on multiple accounts? Get a job, you schizo benefit leech.

What a pathetic response ::)

Go back to school kid