Author Topic: Labs with bad news/Good news  (Read 1803 times)

nitomax

• Getbig II
Labs with bad news/Good news
« on: June 18, 2012, 02:22:45 PM »
Well I'll start with the good news. My HGH Serum was 20.1. Bad news is that my Test was only 290 after running Test/Tren/Mast stack for 4 weeks.  I now have a bag full of bunk gear. I chewed up a T3 and it taste just sugar. All that being said I have one question. My Test was 399 3 months ago and now 290. How could that be? Does HGH lower your Test?

It's not Tennis!

aleksis

• Getbig II
Re: Labs with bad news/Good news
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 03:49:55 PM »
how could u buy full bag of nobody knows what ???? always try before u buying the whole bag of bunk gear!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 05:15:35 PM »
The crazy part is i believe this guys source is very well known and trusted.

I don't want to air any dirty laundry on here, but if your Test is that low something is seriously wrong.

8)

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 06:00:39 PM »
The crazy part is i believe this guys source is very well known and trusted.

I don't want to air any dirty laundry on here, but if your Test is that low something is seriously wrong.

8)

It's not who your thinking, I used that source for the GH which I am happy with. I used a different domestic source for the gear. It's someone I have had success with in the past and they changed there line or "Pharmacy" I used to get Sciroxx from them which was gtg.

Question is: Why would my Test go from 399 to 290 in 3 months? GH?
It's not Tennis!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 06:39:59 PM »
It's not who your thinking, I used that source for the GH which I am happy with. I used a different domestic source for the gear. It's someone I have had success with in the past and they changed there line or "Pharmacy" I used to get Sciroxx from them which was gtg.

Thanks for clearing that up, my mistake.

GH does not lower your test to my knowledge.

8)

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 10:20:57 PM »
how could u buy full bag of nobody knows what ???? always try before u buying the whole bag of bunk gear!!!!

Yep, but the source was good in the past and changed the product line... Now selling garbage
It's not Tennis!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 12:33:29 AM »
I think your gear contained enough anabolics to suppress your own test production, but the test you were/are inj. is completely bunk.

Yep, but the source was good in the past and changed the product line... Now selling garbage

That happens all the time, source's start out well and then turn...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 03:47:43 AM »

thats not a huge spike whatsoever.. IMO< the 100poinit difference can just be the result of you being under a little strees past couple of months, not sleeping properly past week before your blood test, or even the time of day. if your first test was at 9am and you scored 399, and the next test was at 2pm and you scored 290, i can see that being due to normal causes, and not you supressing

now if it had jumped from 800s to mid 200s, thats a diff story

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 05:03:22 AM »
Well I'll start with the good news. My HGH Serum was 20.1. Bad news is that my Test was only 290 after running Test/Tren/Mast stack for 4 weeks.  I now have a bag full of bunk gear. I chewed up a T3 and it taste just sugar. All that being said I have one question. My Test was 399 3 months ago and now 290. How could that be? Does HGH lower your Test?

Shitty deal  :(

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 05:12:28 AM »
thats not a huge spike whatsoever.. IMO< the 100poinit difference can just be the result of you being under a little strees past couple of months, not sleeping properly past week before your blood test, or even the time of day. if your first test was at 9am and you scored 399, and the next test was at 2pm and you scored 290, i can see that being due to normal causes, and not you supressing

now if it had jumped from 800s to mid 200s, thats a diff story

I concur.

My test fluctuated ~100 when i was clean for 4 years.

8)

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 06:35:45 AM »
Thanks guy's!
It's not Tennis!