Author Topic: Don't want to be an American Idiot  (Read 1563 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Don't want to be an American Idiot
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:26:44 PM »
 ???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Don't want to be an American Idiot
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 05:36:28 PM »
....and? what is your point?  ???
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 05:37:30 PM »

Not sure, saw that on 4chan.

These ignorant Europeans are always going on about Americans being ignorant. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 05:41:35 PM »
Not sure, saw that on 4chan.

These ignorant Europeans are always going on about Americans being ignorant. 

Well they live in 250sf apartments with a bed that folds out of the wall and doubles as a kitchen table, so they are bittered.  And the poor sods actually think soccer is something entertaining....  ::)

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 05:42:48 PM »
its good to see to UC schools get luv. too bad california is fucked up now, was once a great state. :'( on another note i always dreamed of going to CIT but chose a different route instead.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 05:45:41 PM »
Well they live in 250sf apartments with a bed that folds out of the wall and doubles as a kitchen table, so they are bittered.  And the poor sods actually think soccer is something entertaining....  ::)

hahahahahahhahah!!!

I've seen this shit first hand, you're dead on!!!

I should post a photo of my 1000sqft bedroom.  ;D  (And I'm poor)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 05:48:18 PM »

I was watching House Hunters International in some Scandinavian country.  Did you know those crazy fuckers don't have shower pans at the bottom of their shower.  They just have a drain right in their bathroom floor and a round curtain that hangs from the ceiling.  Craziest damn thing I've ever seen.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 05:49:08 PM »
hahahahahahhahah!!!

I've seen this shit first hand, you're dead on!!!

I should post a photo of my 1000sqft bedroom.  ;D  (And I'm poor)

Absolutely.  Having lived in Germany and traveling all of europe quite a bit, they KNOW I'm telling the truth.  Freakin' fridges smaller than dorm fridges and getting ice in a drink is something "special....."  ::)

But I joke.  I really did like living/traveling there.  The one thing we Americans could learn is to slow down and enjoy things more.  We are always in a rush to do the next thing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 06:00:56 PM »
???

A lot of foreigners send their kids here to be educated. Harvard and M.I.T especially

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 02:16:21 AM »
In defence I have to mention that living is much more expensive in europe than in america. Especially the big condos what you americans consider ordinary sized in the city areas have easily 2k-4k buck rents.

Even some of the 28sqf appartment block of flats in a better area of the city have easily just a tad under 1000 buck rents. Unless it's ok for you to live among junkies and old people, you can't live in the city or near it.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 02:51:20 AM »
I was watching House Hunters International in some Scandinavian country.  Did you know those crazy fuckers don't have shower pans at the bottom of their shower.  They just have a drain right in their bathroom floor and a round curtain that hangs from the ceiling.  Craziest damn thing I've ever seen.
Seriously. Who gives a shit?
G

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 03:18:31 AM »
If you have money I'm sure that living in the US in the right region is ace.
I would prefer Australia though.
Europe is a bore.

Crusoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 03:30:41 AM »

Maybe the French would take you...

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 03:39:41 AM »
dubaya, monkey and now romney the oldest child in the  world- you're dead by 2014

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 06:50:14 AM »
Our poor living in the projects have bigger apartments. They know every where including China, Russia and all of Europe that that most Americans live like kings compared to them. Sure they have some filthy rich oil/arms dealers in Russia but the majority live in the stone ages. I'm a middle class guy and I live in a big house with an inground swimming pool with two paid off brand new cars. The world is fighting to live in this country. I don't see anyone but Muslims trying to live in countries in Europe. In the US we are down now but even at our lowest point we are light years ahead of the rest. China better sweat the day we stop buying there crap. It will be the end of them.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 09:00:36 AM »
well yeah usa got the top universities.for who can afford.

but what about the everyones average education
called students loans. We all get them. :-\
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 10:27:23 AM »
Our poor living in the projects have bigger apartments. They know every where including China, Russia and all of Europe that that most Americans live like kings compared to them. Sure they have some filthy rich oil/arms dealers in Russia but the majority live in the stone ages. I'm a middle class guy and I live in a big house with an inground swimming pool with two paid off brand new cars. The world is fighting to live in this country. I don't see anyone but Muslims trying to live in countries in Europe. In the US we are down now but even at our lowest point we are light years ahead of the rest. China better sweat the day we stop buying there crap. It will be the end of them.

Good post, enjoy that pool my friend