Author Topic: Thank you Getbig... Found the pic from my BB contest six years ago  (Read 3085 times)

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: Thank you Getbig... Found the pic from my BB contest six years ago
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 03:04:46 PM »
Thank you for protecting the world.

thank you for thanking him...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: thank you getbig...
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 03:10:25 PM »
So let me get this straight, you opened 2 gimmicks here and got caught doing so inside of 10 posts, wow man, you ain't the sharpest tool in the shed   :-[
Guy is a fucktard.
T

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 03:36:17 PM »
the picture is of me at 20 years old (6 years ago) at my first and only bodybuilding contest. this was one of the few pics i had, and also my favorite, from that day. to make a long story short, i lost the picture and have always hoped i would one day come across it.
well, thanks to getbig, that wish has come true. i posted this picture on this website 6 years ago, and after becoming a member once again, i clicked on the very last page of threads (page 13 hundred and something), and there is my original post with the original picture. is it a sign i should compete one more time? if i can improve my terrible legs, which i have made progress on, i think i have a shot at winning.
anyways, thanks getbig, glad to be a member once more. and to all you other getbiggers, i love you guys, no homo.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 04:55:47 PM »
Guy is a fucktard.
lol

Hey Namat where you been, how is wrestling,... 8)