Author Topic: More Killed in Chicago this Year than Afghanistan  (Read 3376 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: More Killed in Chicago this Year than Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:14:34 AM »

http://freebeacon.com/more-killed-in-chicago-this-year-than-afghanistan/
Interesting quote from article.

Meanwhile, between 100 and 200 cops will provide protection at the wedding of Obama adviser Jarrett’s daughter:

In the midst of a recent homicide spike and prediction of a weekend weather scorcher, Sneed is told somewhere between 100 to 200 police officers will be dispatched to help “secure the perimeter” of a high-profile wedding in Kenwood.

The federal government did not pay for the police presence; the cost of the extra security will be borne by the Chicago Police Department.

Were do they think the Police department gets there funds from - the fucking taxpayers!
V

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 02:28:45 AM »
Interesting quote from article.

Meanwhile, between 100 and 200 cops will provide protection at the wedding of Obama adviser Jarrett’s daughter:

In the midst of a recent homicide spike and prediction of a weekend weather scorcher, Sneed is told somewhere between 100 to 200 police officers will be dispatched to help “secure the perimeter” of a high-profile wedding in Kenwood.

The federal government did not pay for the police presence; the cost of the extra security will be borne by the Chicago Police Department.

Were do they think the Police department gets there funds from - the fucking taxpayers!

And more important will they use private security companies who cost less and can do more ? If so you see the first stage of a new America.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 05:06:52 AM »
Endlösung der Judenfrage!

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 06:21:06 AM »
Why dont you fuckers go live in Afghanistan since its safer there.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 06:24:28 AM »

Hey!
I'm happy were I am thank you very much.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 07:00:02 AM »

If youre a young black male, it's safer than living in Englewood, IL.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 07:57:51 AM »
Per American capita?

Seriously tho, it sounds like an opportune time to do away with people in Chicago if you happen to have any on your list.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 08:13:22 AM »
Possibly the dawn of OCP.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 08:21:40 AM »
U.S slowly becoming Canada's MAYHEECO

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 08:26:37 AM »
Per American capita?

Seriously tho, it sounds like an opportune time to do away with people in Chicago if you happen to have any on your list.

Lots of Community Organizers not "organizin' da commoonidee"  ;D

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 08:42:13 AM »
Deep dish of peace.
time under tension

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 09:48:44 AM »
how many people per square mile in chicago vs. afghanistan?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 09:50:09 AM »

Yea but Chicago is practically ran by gangsters etc.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 09:58:35 AM »
i thought america was safe, i always wonder that if there were no blacks latinos there. would there be a lot less crime?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 10:08:57 AM »
Possibly the dawn of OCP.

That was funny. I thought Detroit was first though, right Murph?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 10:10:10 AM »
i thought america was safe, i always wonder that if there were no blacks latinos there. would there be a lot less crime?

Safe ?
Not sure if serious but people there shoot each others like it's going out of style.

Ethnic minorities have little to do with that.
Have you ever heard how violent the country was back in the "wild west" days ??

People also there live on restricted areas, their neighborhood inside fences to have at least little security in their lives.

Tito dear, someone like you or me coming from countries like Holland, Finland, Sweden etc. wouldn't last a  week alive in USA.
It's impossible to imagine how life there is. You can't let your children play at public park without supervision for an hour like you can do here any given day. You can't leave your car unlocked while you visit a kiosk like you can here.
You can't leave your house unprotected for few weeks when you go on holiday like you can here.
You can't be sure you see the tomorrow if police stops you - I can't recall anyone dying in hands of police here.

This is not me trying to bash anyone. Just pointing it's totally different world there.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 10:23:26 AM »

Safe ?
Not sure if serious but people there shoot each others like it's going out of style.

They also have these massive school massacres from time to time.

Ethnic minorities have nothing to do with that.
Have you ever heard how violent the country was back in the "wild west" days ??

Not mentioning the risk of just vanishing from the surface of earth if your opinions are against the accepted.

People also there live on restricted areas, their neighborhood inside fences to have at least little security in their lives.

Tito dear, someone like you or me coming from countries like Holland, Finland, Sweden etc. wouldn't last a  week alive in USA.
It's impossible to imagine how life there is. You can't let your children play at public park without supervision for an hour like you can do here any given day. You can't leave your car unlocked while you visit a kiosk like you can here.
You can't leave your house unprotected for few weeks when you go on holiday like you can here.
You can't be sure you see the tomorrow if police stops you - I can't recall anyone dying in hands of police here.

This is not me trying to bash anyone. Just pointing it's totally different world there.

This post, like you, is completely retarded.

But you are correct on one point.....an uneducated fucking pussy like you wouldn't last a week anywhere outside your idyllic liberal societies you covet. I can only hope the U.S. refuses any kind of help when the muslims take over the countries of Scandinavia.

Fucking idiot.  ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »
This post, like you, is completely retarded.

But you are correct on one point.....an uneducated fucking pussy like you wouldn't last a week anywhere outside your idyllic liberal societies you covet. I can only hope the U.S. refuses any kind of help when the muslims take over the countries of Scandinavia.

Fucking idiot.  ::)

Haha - no need to hate  :D

Instead Please engage yourself into civilized conversation and point out where I was wrong. I'm always eager to learn new things.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 10:31:29 AM »

Instead Please engage yourself into civilized conversation and point out where I was wrong. I'm always eager to learn new things.

You're wrong on more than one account. The things you mention may be a problem in poorer areas, but not for the masses. And, I don't think anyone can just leave their kid, and this goes for any country, without worrying about them. Also, the Russians come to my area every year, they love it. None get klee or harassed. Open your eyes bro, it's a big world out there.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 10:48:40 AM »

Where exactly in the U.S. do people shoot each other like it is "going out of style"? Since you claim ethnic minorities have little to do with that - leave urban gang violence out of your statistics when you provide them.

How violent was the country back in the "wild west" days? Go ahead, quote killing statistics from let's say 1850 - 1900.

I'll help...."In the worst cow towns of the wild west (Abilene, Ellsworth, Wichita, Dodge City, and
Caldwell) for the years from 1870 to 1885, there were only 45 total homicides.  This equates to a rate of approximately 1 murder per 100,000 residents per year. In Abilene, supposedly one of the wildest of the cow towns, not a single person was killed in 1869 or 1870."

Where in the United States do people live in restricted areas - state the locations and what the government enforced restrictions are in your response?

Is Anders Behring Breveik American or Norweigan?

This is a list of the top ten school massacres.....the U.S. is accountable for three of the ten. So again - you're talking out your ass.
http://listverse.com/2008/01/01/top-10-worst-school-massacres/

Children play in a park here near my house unattended every day of the week. Only stupid, careless, lazy or broke people leave their cars unlocked - I travel in Europe quite a bit and rarely ever see an unlocked car.

"You can't leave your house unprotected for few weeks when you go on holiday like you can here." - Explain the term "unprotected". I leave my house locked without anyone checking on it for weeks at a time and have never had a problem.

"You can't be sure you see the tomorrow if police stops you - I can't recall anyone dying in hands of police here." - this statement is idiotic, are you saying in the entire of Europe, no one has ever died in police captivity?

As I said previously....your a fucking American hating retard. Plain and simple.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 10:50:27 AM »
was it innocent people being shot for no reason

or just monkeys in the ghetto killing each other, because those don't coutn as deaths if it stays in the correct arear

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 10:52:09 AM »
Where exactly in the U.S. do people shoot each other like it is "going out of style"? Since you claim ethnic minorities have little to do with that - leave urban gang violence out of your statistics when you provide them.

How violent was the country back in the "wild west" days? Go ahead, quote killing statistics from let's say 1850 - 1900.

I'll help...."In the worst cow towns of the wild west (Abilene, Ellsworth, Wichita, Dodge City, and
Caldwell) for the years from 1870 to 1885, there were only 45 total homicides.  This equates to a rate of approximately 1 murder per 100,000 residents per year. In Abilene, supposedly one of the wildest of the cow towns, not a single person was killed in 1869 or 1870."

Where in the United States do people live in restricted areas - state the locations and what the government enforced restrictions are in your response?

Is Anders Behring Breveik American or Norweigan?

This is a list of the top ten school massacres.....the U.S. is accountable for three of the ten. So again - you're talking out your ass.
http://listverse.com/2008/01/01/top-10-worst-school-massacres/

Children play in a park here near my house unattended every day of the week. Only stupid, careless, lazy or broke people leave their cars unlocked - I travel in Europe quite a bit and rarely ever see an unlocked car.

"You can't leave your house unprotected for few weeks when you go on holiday like you can here." - Explain the term "unprotected". I leave my house locked without anyone checking on it for weeks at a time and have never had a problem.

"You can't be sure you see the tomorrow if police stops you - I can't recall anyone dying in hands of police here." - this statement is idiotic, are you saying in the entire of Europe, no one has ever died in police captivity?

As I said previously....your a fucking American hating retard. Plain and simple.

Cowboy meltdown.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »
thanks mass, im glad i dont live in that pirate nest then.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 11:24:13 AM »
Fuck Chicago!