Author Topic: Does it matter to you on how many guys your wife/gf has banged?  (Read 15039 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Anyone ever asked?  Anyone ever think they got a straight answer?  What I found is most girls will give a number, but not include the guys they just sucked off......

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: DOES IT MATTER HOW MAY GUYS YOUR WIFE/GF HAS BANGED????
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 12:24:22 PM »
Anyone ever asked?  Anyone ever think they got a straight answer?  What I found is most girls will give a number, but not include the guys they just sucked off......

It only matters how many chicks she's banged  ;D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:26:53 PM »
MAN THE THOUGHT OF MY WIFE GETTING PLEASURED BY ANOTHER MAN IS A TURN ON IS THAT BAD? ( NO HOMO )
i

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 12:27:35 PM »
Anyone ever asked?  Anyone ever think they got a straight answer?  What I found is most girls will give a number, but not include the guys they just sucked off......
In the beginning it's cool she did a lot, later on it's less nice, after that it don't matter no more..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 12:30:38 PM »
most broads have alot of skeletons in their closets, im afraid to ask cause what if she says something like 75 dudes :-[ id be crushed
R

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 12:33:00 PM »
THE THOUGHT OF ANOTHER MANS PENIS PENETRATING YOUR GIRLS PUSSY LIPS IS CRUSHING AND SICKENING  ;D ;D ;D ;D
i

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 12:33:02 PM »
Don't ask and don't let her tell ya. It's lose-lose, no matter what she says.

If you date/marry a young woman TODAY (2012), expect her actual number to be in the dozens. If she's between 25 and 35, even more. Countless cack gobbling experiences, too.  

Slut Generation and all.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »
MAN THE THOUGHT OF MY WIFE GETTING PLEASURED BY ANOTHER MAN IS A TURN ON IS THAT BAD? ( NO HOMO )

its not bad at all, i want to bang all my friends wives while they watch in the corner masturbating hard
R

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 12:41:18 PM »
its not bad at all, i want to bang all my friends wives while they watch in the corner masturbating hard

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 12:42:35 PM »
only if her anus has prolapsed
T

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 12:44:02 PM »

that's fucked up. So you gonna eat that pussy that was just fucked by some other dick moments ago?
?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 12:45:28 PM »

Classic Cuckold!

Whats your address?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 12:46:12 PM »
IDK...i cant say Im not insecure when it comes to things like that. Find you a nice 18 year old.....by the time she hits 20 her ass is been used and abused.
l

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 12:46:56 PM »
Classic Cuckold!

Whats your address?

;D
R

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 12:48:36 PM »
my best friends girl/fuck buddy was like a dude! She fucked EVERYBODY at Golds Gym in Toldeo! I mean, at least 20 guys I know banged her

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 12:51:28 PM »
IDK...i cant say Im not insecure when it comes to things like that. Find you a nice 18 14 year old.....by the time she hits 20 16 her ass is been used and abused.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 12:52:17 PM »
my best friends girl/fuck buddy was like a dude! She fucked EVERYBODY at Golds Gym in Toldeo! I mean, at least 20 guys I know banged her
In Holland we would call her an afgelikte boterham...

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 01:00:17 PM »
It only matters how many chicks she's banged  ;D

THAT IS THE GREATEST PICTURE IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 01:03:40 PM »
i used to make my wife hold up a picture of her sister while i banged her real hard, she wont do it no more and said im a sick person :(
R

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 01:04:37 PM »
DOES IT MATTER HOW MAY GUYS YOUR WIFE/GF HAS BANGED????

No.

You shouldn't ask how many men your gf/wife has been with, because most of the time her answer will be a lie that you won't be happy with and, assuming she does tell you the actual truth, you will still not be happy with it.

I find that when discussing this issue with most straight men, in an ideal world, they would mostly prefer a woman that has slept with only one other man who hopefully has passed away by the time she gets to be with you.

Anatomically speaking, it doesn't matter if she has been with a 100 men, for as her vagina is capable of stretching to allocate even the biggest of black men (think of the fact that a vagina is designed to have babies come out of it, to then resume its original shape, for the most part).

Before asking her about her past, remember that you too had an illustrious past that might have included many sexual conquests that were very dirty in nature and, guess what, those conquests involved women, women which, like your wife, are possibly with someone now.

Just respect the fact that she drew the line when she got involved with you and the numbers before you should have no bearing on what you feel for her now.  You were the lucky number that made her hang her hat up and call it a day in terms of fucking others.  No matter the age, most women can have sex every day if so they please, whereas not every man can claim to be able to do that, unless they pay for it.

Asking about this matter will surely cause you much mental anguish, which you have no way of alleviating, unless of course you get rid of her.

Best of luck in dealing with this matter, a sure fire way of resolving this issue is by turning gay and realizing that no two anuses are created equal.

"1"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 01:05:23 PM »
i used to make my wife hold up a picture of her sister while i banged her real hard, she wont do it no more and said im a sick person :(
Thank God mine doesn't have a sister.... ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 01:06:59 PM »
Don't ask and don't let her tell ya. It's lose-lose, no matter what she says.

If you date/marry a young woman TODAY (2012), expect her actual number to be in the dozens. If she's between 25 and 35, even more. Countless cack gobbling experiences, too.  

Slut Generation and all.

This. No matter what, you won't beleieve her, and if it's a high number, you won't want to believe her.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 01:12:42 PM »
That's why you only marry or get serious with a woman who has morals. Hopefully they haven't fucked a whole football team.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 01:14:36 PM »
makaveli i cant stop laughing at your avi haahha omg ima send it to that bi check right now let me take a pic
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 01:20:52 PM »

Cuckold fantasy.

I had a variation of that. I use to bang my ex girlfriend in places where we could get caught. I fucked her on the hood of a car right outside of a party someone could of came outside and caught us any second. Had a bunch of friends guys and girls passed the fuck out on the floor I fucked her right next to everyone passed out. I got off on that shit.