Author Topic: Moving from Canada to Australia....  (Read 10849 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Moving from Canada to Australia....
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2012, 09:04:39 AM »
brother been working there for three years now. Basically to replace aging population government just like all occidental governments made it easier than ever to move there and as a result tons of africans and asians are fleeing their shitholes to settle there, while the white population is slowly but surely decreasing.

You filthy whore.

My uncle from Pakistan came to Canada years ago claiming to be a refugee, but here when you apply as a refugee they usually let you in first and ask questions next.  So he was able to stay here for about 5 years or so, contesting and appealing against the government's decision not to believe his refugee claim, until finally he as deported to Pakistan.  However, shortly after he was able to immigrate to Australia, where he is now and living well :)  So yes I do think your statement is correct.  My personal opinion differs though in that I think countries like Australia opening doors to immigrants is a positive thing  ;)

Most of my family originally from Pakistan are now settled in the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia.  I was about to say that they are taking jobs away from people like you, but I realized that's not the case since you're not educated or have any job qualifications whereas they do, and as a result these "immigrants" are contributing more to society than people like you who falsely think your colour alone makes you more entitled to live where you want.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2012, 09:07:49 AM »
I have been away from competition for some time now so I have to start all over but if all goes well will do the nationals next year, getting geared up( no pun intended) for 3 shows in a row, I am confident I will qualify, just a matter of putting in the work but I wouldn't mnd going up there to check it out, if I do maybe I will bump into you.  8)

Cool, if you do come up PM me beforehand and we'll meet up for a bite or something.

I imagine we know some mutual people who have competed at the nationals.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2012, 09:08:02 AM »
My uncle from Pakistan came to Canada years ago claiming to be a refugee, but here when you apply as a refugee they usually let you in first and ask questions next.  So he was able to stay here for about 5 years or so, contesting and appealing against the government's decision not to believe his refugee claim, until finally he as deported to Pakistan.  However, shortly after he was able to immigrate to Australia, where he is now and living well :)  So yes I do think your statement is correct.  My personal opinion differs though in that I think countries like Australia opening doors to immigrants is a positive thing  ;)

Most of my family originally from Pakistan are now settled in the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia.  I was about to say that they are taking jobs away from people like you, but I realized that's not the case since you're not educated or have any job qualifications whereas they do, and as a result these "immigrants" are contributing more to society than people like you who falsely think your colour alone makes you more entitled to live where you want.
]

meltdown

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2012, 09:09:55 AM »
]

meltdown

nah, I just like bugging poor uberman sometimes since he admitted that he can only afford a 600 sq ft apartment in Canada and left Europe due to immigrants taking away from his work opportunities :)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »
nah, I just like bugging poor uberman sometimes since he admitted that he can only afford a 600 sq ft apartment in Canada and left Europe due to immigrants taking away from his work opportunities :)

meltdown justification = further meltdown
also, you've just revealed you're butthurt for some reason

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2012, 09:25:30 AM »
Don't make me laugh, fuckface. Where did your relatives get their qualifications from? The illustrious university of Islamabad? They probably started out as most immigrants from Pakistan do, working in fast food joints and driving taxis.

Moreover, not only do they not necessarily contribute to society, they hurt it and in more ways than one. For instance, by bringing their vile, detested islamic culture into other countries, ganging up in ghettos, driving property prices down, refusing to integrate, secretly supporting terrorism, hating white women, and wanting for the sharia to be implemented everywhere.

Yeah, some price your relatives were.

lol, chances are most members of my family living in "the west" are earning more and paying more taxes than you.  Most of them living in the US are practicing medical doctors.  It's actually not that difficult for foreign-trained doctors to practice in the U.S. compared to Canada.  Most of others are succesful business owners.  You sound butt-hurt too, let me guess - you're upset at seeing some foreigners have a better standard of living than you? :)  I find that hardly any sucessful White people are bitter towards immigrants, its usually only the broke ones. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2012, 09:31:48 AM »
You're going to love our winter then! If you get a chance go walking in The Dandenongs - Fern Tree Gully - they have a popular walking trail up there called the 1000 Steps - I am biased, but it is a beautiful part of the world!

Looks awesome bud! 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2012, 09:55:14 AM »
lol, chances are most members of my family living in "the west" are earning more and paying more taxes than you.  Most of them living in the US are practicing medical doctors.  It's actually not that difficult for foreign-trained doctors to practice in the U.S. compared to Canada.  Most of others are succesful business owners.  You sound butt-hurt too, let me guess - you're upset at seeing some foreigners have a better standard of living than you? :)  I find that hardly any sucessful White people are bitter towards immigrants, its usually only the broke ones.

LOL, you have no idea what my standard of living is, nor my family's. You've packed more assumptions in that paragraph than pakistanis in kebab shop. As it happens my dad is also a doctor, a surgeon at that, a director of his clinic with his name published in peer-reviewed literature and being called to partake in conferences on his specialty all the time. How very ironic ;) You didn't make a single counter-argument against the things I wrote, because you know they're all true.

Trying to flaunt whatever pitiful "new-money" you might have clearly shows how terribly insecure you are about your origins. Thanks for letting us now ;)

Seems like you put one bigot in his place, only to end up with another one attacking you.  :-\

LOL, and put on a leash on your gimmicks, big Bo(m)ber Raja ;)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2012, 10:24:01 AM »
And yet you say:

"...there's not a day that goes by when I don't think about moving back to Melbourne."

I tell you what, I'll swap with you.  Melbourne for the edge of the Black Forest.  There's not a day I don't dream of getting out of here.

I won't lie - it's a beautiful part of the world I'm living in and close to pretty much everywhere in Europe,  but the people here are so conservative and miserable it's driving me nuts. If you're smiling you're not to be trusted here and especially if you're obviously foreign...a while ago someone came up to my wife and asked what her problem was that she wasn't able to find a German guy to be with.

I prefer Melbourne, personally.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2012, 10:31:26 AM »
LOL, you have no idea what my standard of living is, nor my family's. You've packed more assumptions in that paragraph than pakistanis in kebab shop. As it happens my dad is also a doctor, a surgeon at that, a director of his clinic with his name published in peer-reviewed literature and being called to partake in conferences on his specialty all the time. How very ironic ;) You didn't make a single counter-argument against the things I wrote, because you know they're all true.

Trying to flaunt whatever pitiful "new-money" you might have clearly shows how terribly insecure you are about your origins. Thanks for letting us now ;)

LOL, and put on a leash on your gimmicks

No I don't have an idea what your standard of living is, that's why I said "chances are..."  Good for your father, hope you're able to also become something of yourself.  As for counter-arguments, I didn't think any of your "points" required any?  Which ones - about my family apparently hating white people?  Look whose making wrong assumptions now - my wife is White, Christian and is treated well by my whole family.  The other stuff (cramming in ghettos, supporting terrorism, etc.) doesn't apply to me or my family either.  And nope I'm not using any gimmicks re: your accusation that I use "Hawk"...any more "assumptions" you want to pack in a single post?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2012, 11:04:54 AM »
I didn't make these arguments about your family, wanker. See, you keep taking things personally. That alone speaks volumes about your insecurities. For every one of your relatives' doctors and successful business owners (another word for kebab shop owners, lol) there are ten pakistani immigrants who conform exactly to the things I wrote. You know it and I know it.

Since the original argument is about contribution to society (at least from my part, your argument is essentially about being butthurt for something), I am right and you are wrong. I'm happy you contribute to society (at least from your point of view). The majority of your compatriots do not (from my point of view).

And never did I say I am against immigration. I resent the efforts to paint me as such. I think my country needs a points-system, much like the one of Australia's, which we finally seem to be getting. Limited number of immigrants- only the qualified get in, with perhaps the addition of asylum seekers.

Oh and btw congrats on your wife, you remind me of Wiggs the way you phrased that ;) I thought you wrote some time ago that she was studying to become a Muslim, like yourself.

lots of rambling in the above post, I don't care to make a lengthy reply or keep replying after this.  My initial post was a poke at uberman only, and your reply was questioning where my family got their education from and then went on to ridicule more, so despite now claiming that your points were directed at immigrants in general or the majority that isn't how it seemed to me at first.  Not a big deal either way though, isn't uch else to say on that.  

Yes, she is learning about Islam, voluntarily.  And no I don't have "Wiggs syndrome" because besides my wife, many many white women have been attracted to me, its nothing rare :)  The only reason I even mentioned her is because of your accusation of "hating white people," before that it had nothing to do with the debate/discussion.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »
My tits would freeze. 

Anyone else see anything wrong with this quote. ???

They aren't your tits skank.
Trans Milkshake.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2012, 12:36:58 PM »

Hoe's gonna hoe.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2012, 01:39:03 PM »

Well whos tits are they??   ???  They are in my body therefore mine!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2012, 01:49:11 PM »

In booty's defense, whatever she has inside those jugs may actually freeze in extreme weather conditions   ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2012, 02:35:12 PM »
Well whos tits are they??   ???  They are in my body therefore mine!

Does that mean you own all of the men in North east Australia? Because all of them have had their cocks in your body too...
Trans Milkshake.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2012, 02:37:18 PM »

Does that mean you own all of the men in North east Australia? Because all of them have had their cocks in your body too...
Zing. Nice setup on that one.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »

You're an idiot.  I rarely date aussie men.   ;)
And back to the boob thing, like I said "in my body, therefore mine".  And silicone gel does in fact freeze up in extremely cold conditions.  I have experienced it personally.  It's the same feeling you get when milk is about to come down, when you are breast feeding.  And another fact you might not know about is that implants keep the cold in, so while the rest of your body may warm up after being out in the cold it takes alot more effort to get your breasts back to a cosy temp.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2012, 02:39:59 PM »
And back to the boob thing, like I said "in my body, therefore mine".  And silicone gel does in fact freeze up in extremely cold conditions.  I have experienced it personally.  It's the same feeling you get when milk is about to come down, when you are breast feeding.  And another fact you might not know about is that implants keep the cold in, so while the rest of your body may warm up after being out in the cold it takes alot more effort to get your breasts back to a cosy temp.  
No one cares.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2012, 02:40:52 PM »
Fake titties are disgusting. I suggest you have them removed.
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2012, 02:41:00 PM »
No one cares.
Well I've got to explain it for the children.  

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2012, 02:41:18 PM »

Does that mean I can come over and hit dat
P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2012, 02:41:49 PM »
Fake titties are disgusting. I suggest you have them removed.
And I suggest you throw away your penis pump and accept your impotence.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2012, 02:43:29 PM »
And I suggest you throw away your penis pump and accept your impotence.
My cock works fine, bitch. I was just making a suggestion of my personal preference.
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2012, 02:50:39 PM »

Maybe you should errm, remove them then, they sound troublesome.

Oh and please don't call me names, it's very unfeminine.

Trans Milkshake.