Author Topic: Hours after Obama/Putin meet, Russian ships loaded w/ attack helicopters, syria  (Read 1465 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Today, Obama met the most powerful men and women in the world at the G20.

Obama met with Putin.  Several hours later, Russian ships loaded with attack helicopters destined for syrian govt TURNED AROUND and headed back to Russia.  We can speculate anything - but results are what matters, and the syrian govt didn't get their attack choppers.

At the exact same time, Mitt Romney was making cookies at a shop in Michigan.  The big joke was that Ann ROmney was making 'mittens' cookies.

This is another example of "POWER OF THE INCUMBENCY".  One day, President Ran Paul will use it to pwn Evan Buhy/Chelsea Clinton ticket.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I wonder what obama promised to do after the election if he wins, you know when he will have more flexibility?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I wonder what obama promised to do after the election if he wins, you know when he will have more flexibility?

this is the part i was referring to when I said

We can speculate anything - but results are what matters,

I can respond with speculation that they played checkers, and Obama triple jumped Putin to win.  I have just as much proof as you do.

The rest of their meeting was Russia not giving syria those attack choppers.  That's a win for the good guys. 

It's just another example of power of prez, something we'll see with the repub president too.  Obama playing global stress while romney made cookies.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
lol yes but my view has much more credibility than yours...

if it is something we will see a rep president do then why are you shining obamas knob over it and putting down romney?

life long rep, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
lol yes but my view has much more credibility than yours...

if it is something we will see a rep president do then why are you shining obamas knob over it and putting down romney?

life long rep, right?

your view has credibility?   How so?   Obama diffused a russian action which would have escalated violence in a big way.

Neither of us know why.  The results are known tho. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
your view has credibility?   How so?   Obama diffused a russian action which would have escalated violence in a big way.

b/c we already know obamas actions

remember the open mic?

I dont recall ever seeing him play checkers...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
b/c we already know obamas actions

remember the open mic?

I dont recall ever seeing him play checkers...

Sorry.   Obama bowled a 173 and Putin only bowled a 147.   I know Obama's actions - with photo proof.  Remember the open camera lense that caught this?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Sorry.   Obama bowled a 173 and Putin only bowled a 147.   I know Obama's actions - with photo proof.  Remember the open camera lense that caught this?
nope to late, you said checkers...

240 is Back

• Getbig V

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Today, Obama met the most powerful men and women in the world at the G20.

Obama met with Putin.  Several hours later, Russian ships loaded with attack helicopters destined for syrian govt TURNED AROUND and headed back to Russia.  We can speculate anything - but results are what matters, and the syrian govt didn't get their attack choppers.

At the exact same time, Mitt Romney was making cookies at a shop in Michigan.  The big joke was that Ann ROmney was making 'mittens' cookies.

This is another example of "POWER OF THE INCUMBENCY".  One day, President Ran Paul will use it to pwn Evan Buhy/Chelsea Clinton ticket.

Of couse they did Putin and Obama are both communists working to take over the world

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Wait... you're attributing a meeting with a clearly frustrated Obama, and making the leap of logic (with no evidence whatsoever), that it means HE got the ships turned around?
WTF bro?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Wait... you're attributing a meeting with a clearly frustrated Obama, and making the leap of logic (with no evidence whatsoever), that it means HE got the ships turned around?
WTF bro?

Its called messianic cult worship.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
WTF bro?

if the outcome had been different, the far right surely would have made a connection.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
if the outcome had been different, the far right surely would have made a connection.
And thats your justification, well the far right would take credit so I can go ahead and take credit for the far left?
WTF? Do you even listen to yourself anymore?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ship-carrying-helicopters-to-syria-turns-back/2012/06/19/gJQAQ616oV_story.html

Hey idiot - had nothing to do w obama.   The British insurance carrier threatened to pull coverage from Russia since the shipment violated EU rules or something like that. 

FNG moron.