Author Topic: Getbiggers For Julian Assange...we should support him!!  (Read 4424 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Getbiggers For Julian Assange...we should support him!!
« on: June 20, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »
Assange seeks refuge at Ecuador's embassy in London

Scotland Yard said Wednesday that British police will arrest WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange if he leaves the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where he went to apply for political asylum in the Andean nation.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbiggers For Julian Assange...we should support him!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 01:48:29 PM »
no , we need to jail him

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 01:52:30 PM »
no , we need to jail him
You asswipe, why ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:57:36 PM »
That's not True Adonis

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 06:48:11 PM »
Free julian i support free speech and knowing the secrets of the scumbag governments.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 06:53:06 PM »
WC
T

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 12:12:47 AM »
Australian government simply sucks !.
Free Julian.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 12:36:09 AM »
Don't know whom to trust anymore, though he seems better than the governments that haunt him.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 01:26:34 AM »
If you think the exploitation and murder of the citizens of millions in the third world is perfectly acceptable, and you wish to go on slaughtering millions in the most inhumane of ways - well you would probably want to see Julian Hang as he has exposed the level of mass murder western governments persist with in the name of the freedom of the average Joe American.  If you believe life is precious, if you believe that mass murder, rape and theft are wrong, well you will probably wish to support Julian.  Pretty black & white really, you are either on the side or the greatest terrorists ever seen (THE USA) or you love peace, non violence and democracy! (wikileaks)
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 01:30:26 AM »
Australian government simply sucks !.
Free Julian.
Well, unfortunately, Australia is not a sovereign nation, they have become a satellite state for the Sick Twisted Americans - they even interfere in our political process with CIA assets causing all types of Drama!
V

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 02:24:29 AM »
Well, unfortunately, Australia is not a sovereign nation, they have become a satellite state for the Sick Twisted Americans - they even interfere in our political process with CIA assets causing all types of Drama!

you sound like john pilger ?.  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 02:53:32 AM »
you sound like john pilger ?.  ;)
I like John, so a comparison is flattering!
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 03:27:37 AM »
You sure have a lot of secret knowledge about things.

Where do you get it all?

BTW, we all think you're super smart.
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 03:48:22 AM »
You sure have a lot of secret knowledge about things.

Where do you get it all?

BTW, we all think you're super smart.
This is not secret information, like Noam Chomsky says "It's all easily obtainable if you look, it isn't hidden," there are other sources of information other than the mainstream - No I am not going to offer up reams of information to prove a point - I got past the Evangelical stage long ago, people believe what they want, and I have met the people who even if you offer them up absolute proof they will still deny it - Indoctrination and brainwashing are way more effective than the simple truth!

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
V

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 05:17:31 AM »
a great guy, i hope he exposes a lot more soon

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 05:58:00 AM »
National security seems like an ever growing carpet under which all sorts of misdeeds get swept.  While I acknowledge that some information genuinely needs to be privileged, I suspect many feel as I feel: That a whole lot of shady shit has been going on for a long time now, done for less than noble causes, and that we're being spoonfed a lot of engineered information and bs designed to keep it business as usual.  Exactly whose nation gets secured by keeping me misinformed?  Mine?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 04:24:55 AM »
This is not secret information, like Noam Chomsky says "It's all easily obtainable if you look, it isn't hidden," there are other sources of information other than the mainstream - No I am not going to offer up reams of information to prove a point - I got past the Evangelical stage long ago, people believe what they want, and I have met the people who even if you offer them up absolute proof they will still deny it - Indoctrination and brainwashing are way more effective than the simple truth!

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

If democracies like the US are so totalitarian, then why is the information still available?

G

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 05:02:17 AM »

These days Assange has a program on Russian television channel "RT"    ;D

Oh the irony and how the world changes !!
Freedom has moved a long way to other side of the world.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 05:44:35 AM »
If democracies like the US are so totalitarian, then why is the information still available?

You mean misinformation - yeah there's plenty of misinformation available - the truth is harder to find - whereas truth should be given a priority, people like Noam Chomsky should be on the News every night, but most people you meet have never heard of Noam Chomsky - this is a travesty, and a deliberate ploy by Governments, once the truth reaches more people and the possibility of a serious rebellion, then you will see the Full Force of the Totalitarian State, no need to do anything at the moment, as they governments have the population successfully dumbed down, misinformed and more than happy to live in Ignorance!
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 05:45:21 AM »

You could probably count non US satelite states on one hand. Hung hungry hippo's are the terrorists that have their hands in all the honey pots.
Trans Milkshake.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 06:21:34 AM »
I support Julian Assange.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 09:06:50 AM »
You mean misinformation - yeah there's plenty of misinformation available - the truth is harder to find - whereas truth should be given a priority, people like Noam Chomsky should be on the News every night, but most people you meet have never heard of Noam Chomsky - this is a travesty, and a deliberate ploy by Governments, once the truth reaches more people and the possibility of a serious rebellion, then you will see the Full Force of the Totalitarian State, no need to do anything at the moment, as they governments have the population successfully dumbed down, misinformed and more than happy to live in Ignorance!
You haven't answered the question.

G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 10:20:30 AM »
You haven't answered the question.

Yes I did! what you mean is, you dont understand the answer, even totalitarian states like China cant suppress information fully, so to dumb it down a little more for you, the government does its best at controlling information and spreading propoganda and misinformation, and judging by the majority of your responses, they have done a fantastic job on you, they even having you defending the brainwashing and indoctrination they inflicted on you, the first step is to keep a citizen from even becoming curious, like you, to become sceptical when hearing of alternate ideas and worlds, your brainwashing insures that you remain closed minded and sceptical, personally I dont give a fuck.  But if you want, just like the Chinese dissident, you can find information that isn't found in the mainstream!  here is a Hint - the Undernet (Deepnet) and darknet for a starter! There is information out there that would blow your tiny little mind to pieces, best to stay an indoctrinated automaton repeating your governments mantra!  Feel free to flame on indefinitely!
V

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
Assange seeks refuge at Ecuador's embassy in London

Scotland Yard said Wednesday that British police will arrest WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange if he leaves the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where he went to apply for political asylum in the Andean nation.

I beat up Commies

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls