Author Topic: DONT LAUGH,, 5 or 6 years old DBOL i still have,,,,,,  (Read 6525 times)

cbosmooth

• Getbig I
DONT LAUGH,, 5 or 6 years old DBOL i still have,,,,,,
« on: June 20, 2012, 03:52:44 PM »
hello all,, real quick,,  i have about 30 leftover Axiolabs dbol i thought i had lost but i found,  they are easily 5, maybe even 6 or 7 years old ,,  dont have exp date but im sure theyve expired, obv,   anyone think they might still be worth a shot?    Or another question,, if i just try them to see if i get anything out of them,, does the c-17 effects ( liver damage) still have effect even though the actual meds have died?  anyway,, worth a shot?   hell no?   thanks in advance,,   

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: DONT LAUGH,, 5 or 6 years old DBOL i still have,,,,,,
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 03:54:11 PM »
probably lost a good 30% (number I just pulled out of my ass) of their potency, but dangerous to take, no? But dbal is so cheap, why bother?
?

cbosmooth

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 04:03:08 PM »
wow,, so you really think there is still any potency at all,,  yeah,,  i actually use to have an awesome site i use to get sustanon and dbol from but got outta the game for a while and dont know where to get any,    but anyway,, i also forgot if they were 5mg or 10mg,  ive hit a plateau big time and need something to bust through,, found them and thought about give them a shot, but didnt want to strain liver for no reason ya know,, anyway,, so still potency?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 04:05:10 PM »
man, you better edit that post real fast and take out your email and request you made in regards to finding stuff. Very suspicious.
?

cbosmooth

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 04:08:10 PM »
tru dat,, forgot thats frowned upon,, kind of a joke,,   

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 04:19:42 PM »
If anything they just lost potency as ritch suggested.

Most expiration dates are not really when a products expires, but when the FDA requires it to be taken off the shelf. These dates are usually very conservative and the products are usually fully potent way past that date.

With an UGL you really never know, but i have heard certain compounds keep their potency for a good amount of time if they are kept in a cool and dark location. However, that is in regards to real Pharmacy products and not UGL.

I seriously doubt they could hurt you in any way unless they were mixed with another compound or chemical during that time period.

Good luck!

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 03:06:14 PM »
hello all,, real quick,,  i have about 30 leftover Axiolabs dbol i thought i had lost but i found,  they are easily 5, maybe even 6 or 7 years old ,,  dont have exp date but im sure theyve expired, obv,   anyone think they might still be worth a shot?    Or another question,, if i just try them to see if i get anything out of them,, does the c-17 effects ( liver damage) still have effect even though the actual meds have died?  anyway,, worth a shot?   hell no?   thanks in advance,,   

1) 30 dbols isnt gonna do much for/to your body, specially considering they are 5+ years old ==> toss that shit
2) you dont know exactly whats in the pills, and since they have been laying there for so many years, they might have become toxic/bad ==>toss that shit

3)you dont need liver protection for 30 tabs of dbol

4) not worth a shot, just toss them and get new ones, they are dirt cheap

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 11:03:33 PM »
The potency doesn't just take the first flight back to its destination via Singapore airlines.

I used Testovirons from 04 - in 10 without any problems. Same with the Nolva.

P.S. And what are you exactly trying to accomplish with 30 tabs? Try them eod - works for me at 20-30mg.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 04:25:50 AM »
ive been taking 50mg dbols for three weeks sick of pinning

i feel great strong and i dont have any bloat

im on very low carbs which probably helps

dbol rules  8)
T

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 12:13:21 PM »
you should be fine

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 03:43:41 PM »
I`d crush them up and sprinkle them on my oatmeal.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 07:26:49 PM »
I`d crush them up and sprinkle them on my oatmeal.

Breakfast of champions! ;D

8)