Author Topic: 10 days in Playa Del Carmen  (Read 8269 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: 10 days in Playa Del Carmen
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »
Someone had recently posted about their trip to Cancun and so I thought I would post about my trip. I figured some would respond pretty much how they did, and others would have questions about the area or additional comments. So it went pretty much as expected. I probably have started less than 10 threads over the last 7 yrs, so I won't make a habit of it  
and how did this cancun thread turn out mmmh?

Losers.

It happens that today I'm moving to a house we bought with my wife. I'm going to see it empty, as the previous owner just left. I'm going to think about how im going to create my gym in the basement etc. It's a sunny day, everything is just fine.

Do I need to post pics of my wife, of my new home, etc? No. It never crossed my mind to do so. The question is why would losers like you think they have to. It's as if things had to be known by the whole world first, for you to enjoy the events in your own life. You need to compare, expose, everything with everyone even complete strangers because you re an insecure, shallow loser who cant truly appreciate what he has.  Another materialistic, souless asshole at his finest. You need to be judged by others first to know if you re supposed to enjoy what happend to you. Your own hapiness doesnt belong to you, but is in the hands of others.  Obviously you didnt even enjoy it and were too busy thinking about what other people would think about it once you get back from the trip and post your shitty pictures.

What about humility, you piece of shit. Do you at least remember /know the meaning of that word?

Stop watching tv, browsing facebook and think that you re a reality tv star, cause obviously that's the way you feel about yourself.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2012, 09:30:41 AM »

Losers.

Today I'm moving to a house we bought with my wife. I'm going to see it empty, as the previous owner just left. I'm going to think about how im going to create my gym in the basement. It's a sunny day, everything is just fine.

Do I need to post pics of my wife, of my new home, etc? No. It never crossed my mind to do so. The question is why would losers like you think they have to.

Like I said.. when I come to a thread I have no interest in.. I typically ignore it... might I suggest you do the same? Otherwise you just encourage me

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2012, 09:31:33 AM »
Go to FB with this stupid shit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2012, 09:31:47 AM »
is this a fucking joke? did you just post pics of the meals you had at the restaurant?

holy fuck that's a new low. Again it's not our fault if you have no real life friends to share your vacations pics with.

Better question, why do you think just because you don't care for something, no one else will? Have you not figured out you aren't the center of the universe?  :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2012, 09:33:26 AM »
Go to FB with this stupid shit.

From a guy who felt compelled to seriously respond to "How often to you trim your pubes"  ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 09:33:32 AM »
Why do I need to see pictures of your fucking dinner and vacation when I spent most of last night looking at your moms tits and your wife's pussy?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 09:34:19 AM »
Why do I need to see pictures of your fucking dinner and vacation when I spent most of last night looking at your moms tits and your wife's pussy?

Finally, a serious response..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 09:43:11 AM »
Like I said.. when I come to a thread I have no interest in.. I typically ignore it... might I suggest you do the same? Otherwise you just encourage me
weakest comeback ever. Get fucking lost.

You said you read the cancun thread by that homo gay4it, and thought hey why not start the same kind of thread... it means you re twice the moron we think you are, as you obviously didnt figure it would end the same way with your own useless attention whoring thread.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 09:46:14 AM »
Better question, why do you think just because you don't care for something, no one else will? Have you not figured out you aren't the center of the universe?  :)
dont motivate other shallow losers like you to act the same way you and gay4it did.

It's in a public place you chose to expose your vain life. If most people think you and others of your kind are losers, maybe it means you are one who knows?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2012, 09:50:32 AM »
dont motivate other shallow losers like you to act the same way you and gay4it did.

It's in a public place you chose to expose your vain life. If most people think you and others of your kind are losers, maybe it means you are one who knows?

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »
I'm sorry, who are you again?
The complete stranger who tore you a new asshole after you asked for it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2012, 10:10:19 AM »

Losers.

It happens that today I'm moving to a house we bought with my wife. I'm going to see it empty, as the previous owner just left. I'm going to think about how im going to create my gym in the basement etc. It's a sunny day, everything is just fine.

Do I need to post pics of my wife, of my new home, etc? No. It never crossed my mind to do so. The question is why would losers like you think they have to. It's as if things had to be known by the whole world first, for you to enjoy the events in your own life. You need to compare, expose, everything with everyone even complete strangers because you re an insecure, shallow loser who cant truly appreciate what he has.  Another materialistic, souless asshole at his finest. You need to be judged by others first to know if you re supposed to enjoy what happend to you. Your own hapiness doesnt belong to you, but is in the hands of others.  Obviously you didnt even enjoy it and were too busy thinking about what other people would think about it once you get back from the trip and post your shitty pictures.

What about humility, you piece of shit. Do you at least remember /know the meaning of that word?

Stop watching tv, browsing facebook and think that you re a reality tv star, cause obviously that's the way you feel about yourself. 

Settle down cupcake....it's a vacation thread.

I cruised to Playa del Carmen once before and enjoyed a great whole fish in a beachside dive for lunch....I posted a pic of the fish and few other pics of the trip. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2012, 10:15:44 AM »
Your answer is in my original post, where I explain that I am curious to know what is going on in a person's head when they share random factoids about their personal life - and not unique or interesting ones either - to a message board such as this. I advanced a couple of hypotheses: the person may be deluded and think the factoid is compelling; alternatively, they may just feel they need the attention.Plainly, I posted to share this insight and to potentially sate my curiosity.

Jelly brah?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2012, 10:37:20 AM »
Just got back from 10 days at Secrets Maroma Beach in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. Went Zip Lining at Xplore which was a blast but mostly stayed on property and enjoyed the fantastic beach and great food. We were celebrating our 1st Anniversary as we got married on the same beach last year.   

Looks beautiful there.

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2012, 11:33:35 AM »
Yeah bromie, it's the out-of-focus shots of the overpriced resort food that really sent me over the top!!!1 Why can't I live like that and be sharing that kind of glamour with a bodybuilding message board. Instead I'm having this elite lifestyle rubbed in my face!!!11 I dream of one day "Zip Lining at Xplore," even though I'm not sure exactly what that is, and then tweeting/facebooking/posting about it.

;D

R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2012, 11:44:48 AM »
Yeah bromie, it's the out-of-focus shots of the overpriced resort food that really sent me over the top!!!1 Why can't I live like that and be sharing that kind of glamour with a bodybuilding message board. Instead I'm having this elite lifestyle rubbed in my face!!!11 I dream of one day "Zip Lining at Xplore," even though I'm not sure exactly what that is, and then tweeting/facebooking/posting about it.
So yes then?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 11:45:53 AM »
 ;D
 :)
R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 11:47:33 AM »
;D
 :)

Oh, to be in the middle of that delicious muscly bro hug!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 11:51:32 AM »
Oh, to be in the middle of that delicious muscly bro hug!

hahaha!
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »
R

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2012, 12:20:36 PM »
single men in 2012 jealous of a married guy? get your head examined

Explanation of post : Insecure nerd suffers from case of sour grapes.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2012, 12:20:58 PM »
Yes, for the last time, my stated reasons for questioning why a man needs to post details of his personal life on a bodybuilding message board like this one are patently false; the real reason is that I am extraordinarily jealous of the life accomplishments, wealth, educational background, penoris size, social skills, and vacationing adventures (getting to Zipline at Xplore!) of the OP.

It's okay syntax, I understand. If it helps, after the vacation I was horrified to find myself at 12% bodyfat. There.. now it's bodybuilding related AND, you can now feel superior..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »
Too late; I won't recover.

Ziplining at xplore and telling us all about it has ended any chance of my feeling adequate.

I never meant for you to see any pictures of zip lining, you've got to believe me. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2012, 12:55:51 PM »
Yes, for the last time, my stated reasons for questioning why a man needs to post details of his personal life on a bodybuilding message board like this one are patently false; the real reason is that I am extraordinarily jealous of the life accomplishments, wealth, educational background, penoris size, social skills, and vacationing adventures (getting to Zipline at Xplore!) of the OP.

Are there things "syntaxmachine"?  Oh brother!   :D

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »
From a guy who felt compelled to seriously respond to "How often to you trim your pubes"  ::)

I trim your mom's also ;D