Author Topic: 10 days in Playa Del Carmen  (Read 8268 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
10 days in Playa Del Carmen
« on: June 21, 2012, 07:54:31 AM »
Just got back from 10 days at Secrets Maroma Beach in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. Went Zip Lining at Xplore which was a blast but mostly stayed on property and enjoyed the fantastic beach and great food. We were celebrating our 1st Anniversary as we got married on the same beach last year.   

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: 10 days in Playa Del Carmen
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 07:59:30 AM »
Take this shit to facebook.  No one here cares

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 08:03:49 AM »

fuck off, no offense

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 08:06:27 AM »

x2

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 08:09:01 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 08:12:10 AM »
I am trying to figure out the personal psychological set of somebody who would post something like this here: do they think their lives are so genuinely fascinating that they can't hold back? Do they simply crave attention? By all means post personal details if it entails something unique and interesting, e.g. combat experience, an awesome physique, or some sort of uncommon experience. This stuff is just shit.

OP, you are a fully fungible piece of excrement. HTH

I thought we were friends....  ;)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 08:15:39 AM »
no chainsawed bodies seen?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 08:15:54 AM »
looks nice

to bad you got married, good luck thou

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 08:31:20 AM »
Have you stayed at any other properties in Playa? My wife and I have talked about staying at maroma beach but we like being close to town.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 08:31:31 AM »
Just wondering why you're sharing this info is all.

I'm wondering too. Over the course of a month I see literally hundreds of posts that I for the life of me can't figure out why someone would post. I never take the time to comment on how stupid or silly or meaningless they are, I just ignore them. So you tell me what causes you to stop and take time to comment on something you think is worthless, and I'll try and answer your question.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 08:33:43 AM »
Have you stayed at any other properties in Playa? My wife and I have talked about staying at maroma beach but we like being close to town.

We've stayed at the Riu Palace Mexico as well. It is not that close to down town but their sister property The Royal is and I've heard wonderful things about it. We were actually going to stay there when we stayed at the Riu but waited too long to book and they were sold out. It's front door is within a block or two of 5th avenue and it is a nice place. 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 08:33:49 AM »
I'm wondering too. Over the course of a month I see literally hundreds of posts that I for the life of me can't figure out why someone would post. I never take the time to comment on how stupid or silly or meaningless they are, I just ignore them. So you tell me what causes you to stop and take time to comment on something you think is worthless, and I'll try and answer your question.
its a facebook effect, facebook makes people feel that someone gives a damn about their life, in turn they start sharing every little detail

pathetic, im sure your wife takes care of that page well, updating with photos and other bullshit

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 08:36:00 AM »
Shots of you oiled and thonged makin muscles or trip didn't happen.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 08:38:10 AM »
Shots of you oiled and thonged makin muscles or trip didn't happen.

spit my diet coke out.. gotta warn me on these posts!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 08:40:42 AM »
Fuck resorts...! Unless you went with your buddies and slayed a bunch of pussy, then it's a gay vacation.

Just got back from my sister's wedding in Rivera Maya after the first day I was ready to go home.

Laying on the beach, hot sun, average food and married couples everywhere...not my idea of vaca.
The snorkeling, jet ski, para sailing ...is wayyyy over priced and just boring tourist shit.

I'll never do a resort vaca like this again...I'm more into checking out new restaurants and some cool sight seeing shit.

To each his own, I have no idea how you did 10 days!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 08:44:43 AM »
Fuck resorts...! Unless you went with your buddies and slayed a bunch of pussy, then it's a gay vacation.

Just got back from my sister's wedding in Rivera Maya after the first day I was ready to go home.

Laying on the beach, hot sun, average food and married couples everywhere...not my idea of vaca.
The snorkeling, jet ski, para sailing ...is wayyyy over priced and just boring tourist shit.

I'll never do a resort vaca like this again...I'm more into checking out new restaurants and some cool sight seeing shit.

I hear ya. In this case, the place has several top notch restuarants to choose from. At my age, doing beer bongs and throwing up my guts at 3am isn't all that fun so it's a pretty good fit for me. For me there are 2 types of vacations. Those where you spend a lot of time exploring the country, going on excursions, signt seeing and whatnot, and then the just relaxing and recharging your battery vacation. This was that kind. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 08:46:08 AM »
fuck off, no offense
no, you fuck off, homo. Who gives a fuck seriously, this is absurd.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 08:46:51 AM »
I thought we were friends....  ;)
omg  ::)

I see we have another intellectual here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 08:47:30 AM »
Bunch of single, jealous, stay-at-home bitches posting on this thread.  

Playa Del Carmen is a nice place, much like Cabo San Lucas and the likes.  Though I quickly grow bored with it by the 3rd day.  Glad to hear you had a great time.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 08:49:31 AM »
no, you fuck off, homo. Who gives a fuck seriously, this is absurd.

Get called Drama Queen much?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 08:53:07 AM »

The French place had lamb and the Italian had veal chops which were both very good. Not your typical resort food

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 09:00:50 AM »
Bunch of single, jealous, stay-at-home bitches posting on this thread.  

Playa Del Carmen is a nice place, much like Cabo San Lucas and the likes.  Though I quickly grow bored with it by the 3rd day.  Glad to hear you had a great time.
single men in 2012 jealous of a married guy? get your head examined

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 09:14:39 AM »
The French place had lamb and the Italian had veal chops which were both very good. Not your typical resort food

That looks very good. Our resort was Del mar Paradisio ?? It was ok.

I don't want to sound like I had a  terrible time but for the time and money I spent on the 4 days, I could have had wayyy better time doing a million other things.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 09:14:52 AM »
Your answer is in my original post, where I explain that I am curious to know what is going on in a person's head when they random factoids about their personal life - and not unique or interesting ones either - to a message board such as this. I advanced a couple of hypotheses: the person may be deluded and think the factoid is compelling; alternatively, they may just feel they need the attention.Plainly, I posted to share this insight and to potentially sate my curiosity.

Someone had recently posted about their trip to Cancun and so I thought I would post about my trip. I figured some would respond pretty much how they did, and others would have questions about the area or additional comments. So it went pretty much as expected. I probably have started less than 10 threads over the last 7 yrs, so I won't make a habit of it  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 09:21:44 AM »
is this a fucking joke? did you just post pics of the meals you had at the restaurant?

holy fuck that's a new low. Again it's not our fault if you have no real life friends to share your vacations pics with.