Author Topic: Urban Youths Storm Detroit Gas Station; Store Clerk Brutally Beaten  (Read 3233 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
lol, 'urban'  ::)

the store owner reminds me of somebody but i can't think who !1

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Bad things happen when young men have nothing (productive) to do.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Why don't the owners shoot the cock roaches  ???

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Cashfan

• Getbig III
Hey, at least this fella is honest.  Lol@the reporter trying to be politically correct and racially sensitive during the interview.  Lets face it, neighborhoods that are predominantly black are usually shitholes.  Race baiters can wail all they want and claim it's the fault of 'The System' or the white man keeping the black man down, but I call bullshit.  Until a larger percentage of blacks adopt what you could call 'white' values and more fully embrace and meld into our 'white' society, this issue will not go away.  The US needs fewer Ron Artests running around and more BayGBM's.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
De-toilet is a cesspool.  I live just south of there and trust me this city aint coming back.  It only gets worse. 

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Meanwhile in Detroit

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
im shocked at some of the comments people left on that video on youtube, yes its messed up but come out calling all blacks names is just as insane as those who did the crime

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Fucking

MikMaq

Hey, at least this fella is honest.  Lol@the reporter trying to be politically correct and racially sensitive during the interview.  Lets face it, neighborhoods that are predominantly black are usually shitholes.  Race baiters can wail all they want and claim it's the fault of 'The System' or the white man keeping the black man down, but I call bullshit.  Until a larger percentage of blacks adopt what you could call 'white' values and more fully embrace and meld into our 'white' society, this issue will not go away.  The US needs fewer Ron Artests running around and more BayGBM's.
Fuck white values, there,s chinese values, japanese values, indian values, nigerian, values, mexican values, cherokee values, turkish values, arab values, and the list goes on, no need to get picky.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Urban Youths Storm Detroit Gas Station; Store Clerk Brutally Beaten
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 09:22:01 PM »
lol, 'urban'  ::)

the store owner reminds me of somebody but i can't think who !1

Why do they use the word 'thugs' in place of 'blacks'?

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »
Fuck white values, there,s chinese values, japanese values, indian values, nigerian, values, mexican values, cherokee values, turkish values, arab values, and the list goes on, no need to get picky.
  This is the United States, if you want to be around Nigerian values or some such bullshit then move to fucking Nigeria.  Same for Hajji values and China for that matter. 

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 09:31:21 PM »
 This is the United States, if you want to be around Nigerian values or some such bullshit then move to fucking Nigeria.  Same for Hajji values and China for that matter.  
Do you got ADD or something ::) my point was even 3rd world gutter trash in nigeria is preferable to these stamp collectors.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 09:35:47 PM »
I might have ADD.  I never could sit through the whole fucking diagnosis.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 09:36:26 PM »
I might have ADD.  I never could sit through the whole fucking diagnosis.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I'm stealing that!!!  ;D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 10:08:42 PM »
You can't win with these folks. Try to run a business in their neighborhood and get robbed and assaulted. When no one opens a business in their neighborhood, they cry about how the "white man" is destroying their neighborhood.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 06:53:32 AM »
If it was me I'd already have 2-3 pits in the backroom.......then we'd see how often they stop in.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 08:14:30 PM »
Do you got ADD or something ::) my point was even 3rd world gutter trash in nigeria is preferable to these stamp collectors.
To be fair, your post was somewhat cryptic. It could be taken either way. I had to read it twice to get what you meant.