Author Topic: Gays and LGBT invited by Gaybama to the WH disgrace pic of Reagan  (Read 1328 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gay-activists-visiting-white-house-take-photos-of-themselves-flipping-off-reagan-portrait

Gay Activists Visiting White House Take Photos of Themselves Flipping Off Reagan Portrait
Posted on June 22, 2012 at 11:50am by Madeleine Morgenstern

Comments (40)

Gay activists from Philadelphia reportedly posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent trip to the White House, according to Philadelphia Magazine:

The magazine’s website, which published the photos, was crashed late Friday morning, but The Blaze has discovered them elsewhere online.

A larger version of one photo, posted on Facebook by Zoe Strauss:

Image source: Facebook

She posted a second one on her blog with the comment: “Me and LB making out under a portrait of Reagan at the White House.  That was amazing.”

Image source: zoestrauss.blogspot.com

From phillymag.com:

Last Friday, an attaché of important gay people from Philadelphia made a trip to Washington D.C. as invited guests of President Barack Obama for the White House’s first-ever gay pride reception….some of them took advantage of photo opportunities to give the late President Ronald Reagan the middle finger

.…

[Matthew] Hart posted his photo on Facebook with the caption, “F–k Reagan.” Strauss simply posted hers without commentary. After all, the murderous facial expression and double-barreled bird-flipping seem to speak for themselves. Comments ranged from “you forgot to add with a chainsaw” on Hart’s “F–k Reagan” note, to my personal favorite, “star wars … up yours,” on Strauss’s.

Disgusting.   FU fucking guys! 

Revolting pics at Link. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Gays and LGBT invited by Gaybama to the WH disgrace pic of Reagan
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 09:38:53 AM »
Definitely stupid and in very poor taste

Just making themselves look like jackasses

333 - can we assume you would be just as outraged if one of your fellow teabaggers was visiting the White House and did the same thing with a picture of Obama

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »
So they are the gay version of you? We all know you would do the exact same thing to an Obama portrait so don't feign outrage over actions you would take yourself.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 09:41:52 AM »
So they are the gay version of you? We all know you would do the exact same thing to an Obama portrait so don't feign outrage over actions you would take yourself.

Probably true.    :P

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 09:46:07 AM »
Considering the thread I posted earlier, it's quite clear Obama is going to grovel before the gays, in a feeble attempt to fuse a coalition of left-winged demographics to make up for all the white voters he's lost.

Keep in mind that 31% of gay voters (according to certain polls) went GOP in 2010. They may not be as monolithic as Obama would like and, they have to eat and buy gas, too.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 09:49:12 AM »
These liberal fags expect tolerance but at the same time refuse to show respect for everyone else.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 09:50:19 AM »
Definitely stupid and in very poor taste

Just making themselves look like jackasses

333 - can we assume you would be just as outraged if one of your fellow teabaggers was visiting the White House and did the same thing with a picture of Obama

Yes, I agree....very poor taste in judgement for not showing respect for the White House.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 09:52:21 AM »

Probably true.    :P

Are you serious?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 09:58:28 AM »
Are you serious?

Fuck yeah!   If it were not for getting arrested, I would spit on a portrait of obama for what he has done to this country.

In my mind - Obama cemented his place w me when he and holder tried getting the KSM trial in Manhattan. 

The Stim Bill was bad enough, but when obama pulled that shit w the ksm trial and then the ground zero mosque?   Oh fuck that.  He is disgusting and deserves to be spat upon and sent back wherever the fuck he came from.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 10:01:17 AM »
Fuck yeah!   If it were not for getting arrested, I would spit on a portrait of obama for what he has done to this country.

In my mind - Obama cemented his place w me when he and holder tried getting the KSM trial in Manhattan. 

The Stim Bill was bad enough, but when obama pulled that shit w the ksm trial and then the ground zero mosque?   Oh fuck that.  He is disgusting and deserves to be spat upon and sent back wherever the fuck he came from.   

So you really are as clueless as you appear to be and, as of yet, still lacking in even a solitary redeeming quality

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 10:07:45 AM »
So you really are as clueless as you appear to be and, as of yet, still lacking in even a solitary redeeming quality

Whatever, Obama is a revolting thug who shats upon every taxpayer in this country w his communist radical ideas. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 10:10:13 AM »
Whatever, Obama is a revolting thug who shats upon every taxpayer in this country w his communist radical ideas. 

Kudos on the self ownage.....and in record time too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 10:12:28 AM »
Kudos on the self ownage.....and in record time too

Look, I get it, you are a fat leftist gay fringe voter who obama panders to.   Of course you love him, you are a bay area fringe hippie type. 

For the average american though, not so much. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 10:18:26 AM »
Look, I get it, you are a fat leftist gay fringe voter who obama panders to.   Of course you love him, you are a bay area fringe hippie type. 

For the average american though, not so much. 

I'm consistently amazed at just how stupid you really are

Doing something like that in the White House is the epitome of being classless

For some reason I thought even you would have understood that but I see that once again I have overestimated you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 10:21:59 AM »
I'm consistently amazed at just how stupid you really are

Doing something like that in the White House is the epitome of being classless

For some reason I thought even you would have understood that but I see that once again I have overestimated you

When it comes to the Obamunist, all bets are off.   I would show respect to Clinton, Carter, JFK, even LBJ for that matter, but NEVER obama. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 10:44:25 AM »
When it comes to the Obamunist, all bets are off.   I would show respect to Clinton, Carter, JFK, even LBJ for that matter, but NEVER obama. 

now I actually kind of feel sorry for you

it must suck to be so utterly tone deaf and without any ability to understand or even see anything but your own point of view

It's also weird how much you actually hate this country while pretending to actually care about it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 10:45:22 AM »
now I actually kind of feel sorry for you

it must suck to be so utterly tone deaf and without any ability to understand or even see anything but your own point of view

It's also weird how much you actually hate this country while pretending to actually care about it

The country is not Obama and his cabal of leftists.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 10:51:21 AM »
The country is not Obama and his cabal of leftists.   

never said it was dumbass

but condoning acting like a jackass in the White House just reveals your hatred of this country

condemning such action by others while admitting you would do it yourself and even worse,  is just another sign that you're an emotionally and intellectually disabled human being

If not for you lack  of intelligence and empathy, this would serve as a clue as to why you have no friends, why people who are forced to interact with you don't like you and why you feel the  need to spend the majority of your waking hours ranting and raving on a message board

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 10:55:49 AM »
never said it was dumbass

but condoning acting like a jackass in the White House just reveals your hatred of this country

condemning such action by others while admitting you would do it yourself and even worse,  is just another sign that you're an emotionally and intellectually disabled human being

If not for you lack  of intelligence and empathy, this would serve as a clue as to why you have no friends, why people who are forced to interact with you don't like you and why you feel the  need to spend the majority of your waking hours ranting and raving on a message board

LOL. 

I'm sure millions upon millions of others would do the same thing. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 11:00:36 AM »

LOL. 

I'm sure millions upon millions of others would do the same thing. 

part of your disease is that you think that millions of people share your very fucked up beliefs

it's actually one of the signs that you need some medical attention

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 11:02:46 AM »
part of your disease is that you think that millions of people share your very fucked up beliefs

it's actually one of the signs that you need some medical attention

;D  ;D

53% will share that same disease when we oust obama in november 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 11:05:19 AM »
;D  ;D

53% will share that same disease when we oust obama in november 

I thought you believe that Obama is going to be kicked out by his own party at the convention

you probably think "millions upon millions" of people share that absolutely moronic belief too

you should be in favor of Obama care as you'll probably be depending on it for your meds sometime soon (if we're lucky)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »
I thought you believe that Obama is going to be kicked out by his own party at the convention

you probably think "millions upon millions" of people share that absolutely moronic belief too

you should be in favor of Obama care as you'll probably be depending on it for your meds sometime soon (if we're lucky)

Demos are damned if they do damned if they dont get rid of obama at this point. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 11:22:21 AM »
Another thread that resulted in our poster retard boy getting beat by the Hypocrisy stick right out of the gate.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 11:25:45 AM »
Another thread that resulted in our poster retard boy getting beat by the Hypocrisy stick right out of the gate.

the bizarre thing is he had a chance to not be an idiot but it just seems to be his natural tendency, even on such a simple topic as not acting like a jackass in the White House