Author Topic: No Weights, No Diet, Just junkfood and Calisthenics (no roiders either!)  (Read 25994 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
@55 seconds :)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Dude on the right looks like a skinned horse.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
so they do basicaly what you can do when in a prison wo a gym.train with own weight and eat shit food.

revolutionary ;D

i dont think the average newcomer will look like these 2 anytime soon following this
Well the dude on the left is just a normal dude who started out fat in 2010 and has since progressed even from this video.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Hey TA, look up Bartendaz.  They do the same type of thing.  Those workouts look like they would blow-out my rotator cuffs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Black genetics.
Well if you watch the videos, you will see a lot of Whites also.  @ 2:45

I am 100 percent confident that he has a better physique without weights than you have ever had in your life.  :D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You could compare that to gymnastics in a sense.  All of your muscles have to work into overdrive to keep your body stable.  Very Very Hard.  Look up the Bartendaz.  They do the same thing.

SociallyAwkwardPenguin

• Getbig I
Black genetics.

That's all you need. 500 mg of black geneticZ a week.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

gymnastics training.  Basically the ultimate core functional fitness routine
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Have no desire to watch someone workout in jeans that are pull down below their ass with their underwear hanging out.  See enough of that shit in the gym

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
gymnast dudes are usually pretty lean and muscular, atleat the ones ive seen on tv
R

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
TA I thought you hated Negros?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Makes you pumped to go work out---go to a park on the weekend and just rep it out.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hannibal has the most developed upper body of anyone in the body weight fitness scene (Sol of Bxtreme might be a close second), works out 7 days a week, and is a fan of bodybuilders:

watch 2:43.  I agree about the no need for using weights (the muscle can't tell if you are holding a dumbell or a bar) and the diet, and now you know because he says so that no steroids are required either.

Body weight training has grown tremendously in the past 4 years.  Check out these guys from SoCal:

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

All pork rinds and purple drank!

Parker

• Getbig V
Hannibal has the most developed upper body of anyone in the body weight fitness scene (Sol of Bxtreme might be a close second), works out 7 days a week, and is a fan of bodybuilders:

watch 2:43.  I agree about the no need for using weights (the muscle can't tell if you are holding a dumbell or a bar) and the diet, and now you know because he says so that no steroids are required either.

Body weight training has grown tremendously in the past 4 years.  Check out these guys from SoCal:

the problem with bodyweight exercises is that your body gets used to it---you basically hit a plateau as there is no load increase. You can try diff things---3 point pushups, diamond pushups, etc, but your body gets used to it...

The second vid was good, but the guys physique's were impressive.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
the problem with bodyweight exercises is that your body gets used to it---you basically hit a plateau as there is no load increase. You can try diff things---3 point pushups, diamond pushups, etc, but your body gets used to it...

I'm surprise they don't use ankle weights or a weighted belt for resistance.  I guess they don't know, or no one bothered to tell them.  My legs were unreal when i played ball. 

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

there are always more difficult variations to do, far beyond the ones you mentioned.  For instance very few people on the planet will ever get to this point:

I personally am not a bodyweight devotee because it is too hard to hit the full range of motion, as van gelder does above, if you are not a world class athlete.  I can do a similar movement with cables or dumbells and do it with greater reps and not put myself in the high risk of injury that is inherent in 1 rep max moves whether they are bodyweight or with weight.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Old fashion body weight exercises and running can kick your ass. Weights are not the only way. On the US Navy web page I remember reading advice page to recruits. Some kid wrote he would like to try out for Seals and what type of weight routine should he use. The reply came back saying there was no weight lifting in Seal training.

ritch

• Getbig V
Have no desire to watch someone workout in jeans that are pull down below their ass with their underwear hanging out.  See enough of that shit in the gym

So true!
?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
monster legs on all of them

Parker

• Getbig V
there are always more difficult variations to do, far beyond the ones you mentioned.  For instance very few people on the planet will ever get to this point:

I personally am not a bodyweight devotee because it is too hard to hit the full range of motion, as van gelder does above, if you are not a world class athlete.  I can do a similar movement with cables or dumbells and do it with greater reps and not put myself in the high risk of injury that is inherent in 1 rep max moves whether they are bodyweight or with weight.
You still only get to a certain point---you are using your bodyweight. Now mind you, you develop off the charts
balance...

But take a look at capoeiraistas, they have some of the best body control around, particularly the old guys who do Capoeira Angola. The thing is, your body gets adapted to using your own bodyweight.

BTW, for triceps, try 3 point pushups---have your hands
together like two cars passing one another, very great for warm up or finishing after a tricep workout...
I'm surprise they don't use ankle weights or a weighted belt for resistance.  I guess they don't know, or no one bothered to tell them.  My legs were unreal when i played ball.  
They probably already know, but like the bodyweight workouts the best.
Back in college I used to do pushups and calf raises with weights in a backpack,
then, I started doing decline push ups off of the bed. After I graduated it was declines off the wall---of course the higher your feet go, the harder it is.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Some nipple...?  Guy is ready to lactate.