Author Topic: Eugene Mischin HotDog Commercial  (Read 22974 times)

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Eugene Mischin HotDog Commercial
« on: June 23, 2012, 11:50:37 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Eugene Mischin HotDog Commercial
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »
That pretty much sums up today's bodybuilders.

;D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 12:44:07 PM »
ALL DRUGS

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 01:09:14 PM »
Ha ha ha  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 01:10:43 PM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 01:12:21 PM »
 ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »
I sometimes buy that brand when I'm at Trader Joes. On a side note, why would anyone not think a bodybuilder would do a commercial like this, they do g4p.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 01:22:41 PM »
I sometimes buy that brand when I'm at Trader Joes. On a side note, why would anyone not think a bodybuilder would do a commercial like this, they do g4p.

Is anyone thinking this?  ???  I doubt it.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 01:25:00 PM »
hahaha this is awesome

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 01:31:23 PM »

I'm sure the average non getbigger/normal person is thinking this. We on the other hand know the truth. like the Mirage hotel by the ice machine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 01:31:38 PM »
Very funny advertisement. One does wonder how much of the hormones and other stuff added to much of today's meat and produce is getting into our bodies when we eat this stuff. Could this be why people keep getting bigger and fatter?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 01:32:40 PM »

I am not.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »
Very funny advertisement. One does wonder how much of the hormones and other stuff added to much of today's meat and produce is getting into our bodies when we eat this stuff. Could this be why people keep getting bigger and fatter?

I would say yes. I think this is why kids nowadays have autism and hyperactivity. Not the kids that aren't disciplined, the ones with real problems. Also probably why girls have their periods at 10 now.

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »
Thats some funny shit right there!! ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 01:56:59 PM »
I would say yes. I think this is why kids nowadays have autism and hyperactivity. Not the kids that aren't disciplined, the ones with real problems. Also probably why girls have their periods at 10 now.

Without a doubt, we are what we eat.

As for young women starting menstration earlier today than in times passed, I found this information from a CNN report:

Girls in the United States are entering puberty at earlier ages than they have in the past, a new study reports.

More than 10 percent of white 7-year-old girls in the study, which was conducted in the mid-2000s, had reached a stage of breast development marking the start of puberty, compared to just 5 percent in a similar study conducted in the early 1990s.

Black and Hispanic girls continue to mature faster than white girls, on average. Nearly one-quarter of black girls and 15 percent of Hispanic girls had entered puberty by age 7, according to the new study, which appears in the journal Pediatrics.

Experts aren't sure what's behind the increase in earlier puberty, but it's likely due to a combination of factors, including the childhood obesity epidemic and substances in the environment.

Early puberty in girls is a growing public health concern because studies have shown that girls who start puberty earlier are more likely to develop breast and uterine cancer later in life. The National Institutes of Health funded the study as part of a larger investigation into the environmental factors that contribute to breast cancer risk.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 04:41:12 PM »
What's funny is that the general public also can recognize an ALL DRUGS headcase.

LOL, when you steroid fags are walking down the street and think people are mirin your physique, they're actually thinking to themselves what drove you to use drugs and the psychological baggage you have.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 05:17:18 PM »
What's funny is that the general public also can recognize an ALL DRUGS headcase.

LOL, when you steroid fags are walking down the street and think people are mirin your physique, they're actually thinking to themselves what drove you to use drugs and the psychological baggage you have.

Do you really believe that this is what the average person thinks about when they see someone who is heavily muscled? I think they just see them as some fringe element that is prone to narcissism. This is especially true for those folks who tend to wear clothes with show off their development but aren't necessarily tasteful.  However, most folks today admire someone who is reasonably fit and athletic looking as opposed to fat and sloppy looking.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 05:35:15 PM »
Do you really believe that this is what the average person thinks about when they see someone who is heavily muscled? I think they just see them as some fringe element that is prone to narcissism. This is especially true for those folks who tend to wear clothes with show off their development but aren't necessarily tasteful.  However, most folks today admire someone who is reasonably fit and athletic looking as opposed to fat and sloppy looking.

Well a commercial depicts a person obviously on steroid who is being questioned about whether they're on steroids.

I think the facade of "all hard work" has been exposed and the general public now know it's "all drugs" as the commercial suggest.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 09:08:45 PM »
Do not pursue a Radio/TV/Film/Theater career if the thought of dressing up in strange costumes or portraying ridiculous characters bothers you...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 12:39:25 AM »
Well a commercial depicts a person obviously on steroid who is being questioned about whether they're on steroids.

I think the facade of "all hard work" has been exposed and the general public now know it's "all drugs" as the commercial suggest.

You are right in the fact that the commercial makes the connection that steriods or hormones increases muscle mass. But in reality, I think most people will relate this to the meat we purchase and consume as opposed to the meat in the chair in a cow costume. The average Joe or Jane doesn't think twice about competitive bodybuilders....that is definately a fringe culture.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 12:44:27 AM »
No dignity.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 05:52:58 AM »
"That's me...all neshurel"

ahaha

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 07:44:21 AM »
The bodybuilder was actually pretty funny. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 09:27:02 AM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 10:07:19 AM »
No dignity.

There is no dignity in body building--period.  Especially when it involves wearing a thong and posing to music for an audience of cheering men.  Or posing on musclegallery.com for anonymous schmoes--which Mischin has already done. ::)