Author Topic: Are these good exercises to do to help increase one's bench?  (Read 5427 times)

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
Re: Are these good exercises to do to help increase one's bench?
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 07:02:27 PM »
I'm not sure, maybe rectum licker can help with some "advices"...Hahaha!

Coach, you now have started multiple threads just to defend your hokus-pokus methods, that may work, but are entirely spectacles, which I have pointed out, along with others.

I'm all for screwing around on here, but multiple threads all because of me?

I'm truly not honored, it's almost sad.

Tell us, what is it you want to prove?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2012, 07:06:23 PM »
hahaha you dumbfucks trying to make all of this sound intellectual is priceless.

I agree. It's comical really.

Alhough some need to confuse potential clients, which I can't fault.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2012, 08:26:05 PM »
Coach, you now have started multiple threads just to defend your hokus-pokus methods, that may work, but are entirely spectacles, which I have pointed out, along with others.

I'm all for screwing around on here, but multiple threads all because of me?

I'm truly not honored, it's almost sad.

Tell us, what is it you want to prove?

1. I didn't start the first thread. I believe Hulkatron did. After you chimed in with your idiocy I started another thread just to duck you and when you were stupid enough to fall for that I started this one just to prove I bait your gay ass into this one.

End result......OBama still sucks communist dick.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2012, 08:33:55 PM »
I think the lifting that IFBB professional bodybuilder do on a daily basis is comical and not scientific at all.

However, IFBB bodybuilders aside, there is definitely a science behind weightlifting, particularly with Olympic athletes, etc.  I mean, well known universities such as University of Kentucky, Univ of Alabama, Kent State U, Ball State U, etc, all have graduate degrees in exercise physiology and kinesiology. Not to mention the number of peer reviewed journals dedicated to exercise physiology and nutrition:

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=CEP

There are people who devote their lives to researching this stuff.

I am not too sure how scientific Coaches approach is. But there are definitely people out there who know their shit when it comes to this stuff.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2012, 09:23:03 PM »
I think the lifting that IFBB professional bodybuilder do on a daily basis is comical and not scientific at all.

However, IFBB bodybuilders aside, there is definitely a science behind weightlifting, particularly with Olympic athletes, etc.  I mean, well known universities such as University of Kentucky, Univ of Alabama, Kent State U, Ball State U, etc, all have graduate degrees in exercise physiology and kinesiology. Not to mention the number of peer reviewed journals dedicated to exercise physiology and nutrition:

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=CEP

There are people who devote their lives to researching this stuff.

I am not too sure how scientific Coaches approach is. But there are definitely people out there who know their shit when it comes to this stuff.

The majority of my training with athletes comes from pretty extensive research from people and strength and conditioning coaches that I deem experts in the field. Every year for the past 10 + years I have spent anywhere from $10-15k per year to travel and spend weeks on end to learn from these people along with reading, DVD's, conventions, symposiums and seminars, case studies and anything else that I feel is worth while to help my athletes. This includes, reading by Dr. Verkhoshansky and Medvedyev and actually meeting with Dr. Michael Yessis.

I am not only a frequent visitor of Cal State Fullerton but am actually a participant in the Kineseology Dept  (#1 in the country at last check) on occasion. My coaches and interns were and are currently in the Fullerton program. I was 6mos from getting my degree when I fucked up and dropped out due to personal situations, that being said even if I would have graduated with a degree, it would have NEVER NEVER equaled what I've learned in the last 28 years. Today....I STILL spend more money on education that most ever will because shit changes everyday and you HAVE to keep up!

BTW, SAVE THIS POST BECAUSE I'M NOT WRITING THIS AGAIN. 1000 times in the last 10 years is plenty.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2012, 09:29:38 PM »
hahaha you dumbfucks trying to make all of this sound intellectual is priceless.

lol
#

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 09:32:40 PM »

You clearly have your head up rectum fillers ass.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2012, 01:04:15 AM »
The majority of my training with athletes comes from pretty extensive research from people and strength and conditioning coaches that I deem experts in the field. Every year for the past 10 + years I have spent anywhere from $10-15k per year to travel and spend weeks on end to learn from these people along with reading, DVD's, conventions, symposiums and seminars, case studies and anything else that I feel is worth while to help my athletes. This includes, reading by Dr. Verkhoshansky and Medvedyev and actually meeting with Dr. Michael Yessis.

I am not only a frequent visitor of Cal State Fullerton but am actually a participant in the Kineseology Dept  (#1 in the country at last check) on occasion. My coaches and interns were and are currently in the Fullerton program. I was 6mos from getting my degree when I fucked up and dropped out due to personal situations, that being said even if I would have graduated with a degree, it would have NEVER NEVER equaled what I've learned in the last 28 years. Today....I STILL spend more money on education that most ever will because shit changes everyday and you HAVE to keep up!

BTW, SAVE THIS POST BECAUSE I'M NOT WRITING THIS AGAIN. 1000 times in the last 10 years is plenty.

You tell a good story....

You spend a lot of money to learn how to use a towel for to increase grip strength or do chest presses on the ground?

With all that money and education, you still can't come up with an exercise to grow taller?

Must suck.

Loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2012, 01:56:46 AM »
u guys are idiots, instead of all that  unecessary crap just up ur steroid doses, and u will get stronger.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2012, 07:41:14 AM »
Coach, you now have started multiple threads just to defend your hokus-pokus methods,
the thing is theyre are not his methods, and are endorsed by known SC coaches

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2012, 09:18:28 AM »
besides, strong bench press dont mean good looking pecs by default.

and seriously, take 2 anadrol, 10dbols and 4 halos and then go bench and see how you get stronger.
^^
TRUTH on this... you'll be just playing with the weights at that point- well, at least 1-2 weeks into that cycle!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2012, 09:20:51 AM »

and seriously, take 2 anadrol, 10dbols and 4 halos and then go bench and see how you get stronger.
So you don't think any powerlifter has ever thought of that?  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2012, 09:25:31 AM »
So you don't think any powerlifter has ever thought of that?  ;)

how much can you bench when you do angel dust, convict?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »
how much can you bench when you do angel dust, convict?
Enough to push your moms fat mexican ass off me when I'm done with her.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2012, 09:46:11 AM »
Enough to push your moms fat mexican ass off me when I'm done with her.

;D

i thought i had a photo of you wearing her shoes, dad.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2012, 10:00:34 AM »

fagg.got

all drugs - TPPIIP

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »
the thing is theyre are not his methods, and are endorsed by known SC coaches

It's my programming with the known exercises. I don't cut and paste ANYONE'S program.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2012, 10:13:36 AM »

Not true. I can take a pic of our records board. These kids are 18 and under with one that weighs 195 the other 205lbs with respective 515 and 520lb deadlifts. Methods work without the use of gear.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2012, 11:29:09 AM »
It's my programming with the known exercises. I don't cut and paste ANYONE'S program.

Thank you coach for verifying and admitting that you have an "innovative twist" to your methods.

This is what I have been saying all along.

Can't do exactly as everyone else does, or you wouldn't be able to sell a service. I get it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2012, 11:50:54 AM »
Thank you coach for verifying and admitting that you have an "innovative twist" to your methods.

Can't do exactly as everyone else does, or you wouldn't be able to sell a service. I get it.

LMFAO....rectallicker just doesn't stop no matter how badly or often he gets embarrassed.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 11:57:50 AM »

Trolling's over sister. I think I speak for all of us when I say your bullshit got old real quick. Now go away.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »
analflickers posts are car crash tv
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2012, 12:19:02 PM »
analflickers posts are car crash tv
Clearly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2012, 12:44:56 PM »
Trolling's over sister. I think I speak for all of us when I say your bullshit got old real quick. Now go away.

You do not speak for everyone, as many see through your B.S. as shown in the MULTIPLE threads you started.

Tell me, if you have so many clients, and are so busy, how do you spend the majority of 10 years, daily at that, on getbig?

Just curious. Something doesn't add up.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2012, 12:46:57 PM »
Clearly.

And it wouldn't stick...

LOL.