Author Topic: Tired of the bs.. First cycle  (Read 1905 times)

SouthernCrew

• Getbig II
Tired of the bs.. First cycle
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:33:11 PM »
I'm tired if these orals that you can get and want to step it up and quit messing around. I'm 26 140 5'5 I workout 5-6 days a week constant lifting and cardio. I want to get put In the right direction. My goal is to get ripped and also gain mass and strength. Ive been talking emonster last month with decent gains but know shits gonna dicipate. I found out I have a kid on the way so I'm getting more into lifting since won't have time for other crap. Any advice or tips would be appreciated

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Tired of the bs.. First cycle
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 10:46:19 AM »
I'm tired if these orals that you can get and want to step it up and quit messing around. I'm 26 140 5'5 I workout 5-6 days a week constant lifting and cardio. I want to get put In the right direction. My goal is to get ripped and also gain mass and strength. Ive been talking emonster last month with decent gains but know shits gonna dicipate. I found out I have a kid on the way so I'm getting more into lifting since won't have time for other crap. Any advice or tips would be appreciated
Test 250mg-500mg weekly, and gym 3-4 days a week, even with a new kid on the way, your body will be better than it currently is in... if you want extreme, skip the test and jump to tren

SouthernCrew

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »
Test 250mg-500mg weekly, and gym 3-4 days a week, even with a new kid on the way, your body will be better than it currently is in... if you want extreme, skip the test and jump to tren
That's what I was actually thinking of doing. Is there one type that's better than the other? Also what's also recommended to be taken also and for pct?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 10:20:09 AM »
250mg test e will work wonders for you (no homo).

do a big search here for pct and you will find what you need. im on hrt, never off so i dont worry about pct.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 12:40:12 PM »
250mg test e will work wonders for you (no homo).

do a big search here for pct and you will find what you need. im on hrt, never off so i dont worry about pct.
why abusing the "no homo" tag?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 08:00:17 PM »
why abusing the "no homo" tag?
cuz i can

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 08:54:01 PM »
you are very short and its first cycle, youd even gain very nicely on 200mg deca weekly with couple dbols daily.

but test is better imo, you dont need 500mg for the first cycle on your frame, try 250mg weekly and see how it goes.

as for pct, i dont do pct, the crash after lw dosed cycles isnt so severe.also, i dont believe they work, ie i dont think natural test production will come back sooner on pct than without.

ive tried both and always the same result.
You come off completely? No blast and cruise right?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 09:13:36 AM »
i think you should put your diet up for us to look over too, you cant be eating much from the sounds of it

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 02:41:38 PM »
yeah, i just go off completely.no pct no anti e, no nothing.

after a blasting, a cruising wont maintain much really ;D

i go off for one main reason, thats when im off i can eat bad foods and cholesterol doesnt shoot up.

if i eat junk food when on gear, i go far over 6 on the bad cholesterol and under 1 on the good one.

other than that, i wouldnt bother going off.

I've heard different! Don't you maintain well after not cruising? Makes sense to say that cruising is better, thus holding gains better, no?
?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 06:09:01 PM »
depends, if i come off of hrt like dosage, crash is very soft and takes many months till the "meltdown" starts, but if i come down from say 2gramms weekly to 200mg, i lose it quickly.

but yeah, for people over age 35, i think permanent hrt is best.

hey, ofc cruising at 250mg will be better, simply becasue when coming off huge doses, the own test production is wrecked for a while and the body will be flooded with estrogen.

i hate that when estrogen takes over, i can tell exactly when it happens,  but thats precisely the moment where i go back on gear, it feels great coming out of that "hole".

dont worry, i only come off if doc advices me to do so bc of bloodwork parameters going bad ;D

jeeez dude i couldnt imagine taking that much   ;D

I agree though, i do a PCT always however.  I have never gone over 500mg of any oil a week though...thinking about a 750mg Sust/400 EQ/ Var lean bulker this winter  :)