Author Topic: small case of gyno...is this letro legit???  (Read 2474 times)

javln

• Getbig II
small case of gyno...is this letro legit???
« on: June 25, 2012, 04:24:46 AM »
I've been taking prohormones for a few months and i just noticed some gyno on one nipple. yea i know that i should get off these and just go with real AAS but that wasn't until i starting reading this board... anyways its not that bad but i want to get rid of it. i know you guys always say that letrozole can sometimes eliminate it and i came across this stuff on an old thread here: http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product.php?productid=16138&cat=254

just wondering if anyones tried it and if it works...it looks kind of bunk to me but i dont know for sure...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: small case of gyno...is this letro legit???
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 05:45:16 AM »
I hear those liquid ai's are garbage but I'm not 100% sure on that. I hear mpresearch is pretty good but I've never used them....you can google that

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 07:35:29 AM »
you can try them out if you don't have any other source...It is super strong shit and really eliminates all estrogen from you...you should notice a decrease in the first week at maybe 1mg a day and that is alot..it will inhibit your gains somewhat so just take it when you need it and don't take it continuously...it got rid of my little lumps in 3 days..

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 02:38:17 PM »
You will know if you have real letro by how you feel...which will be shitty and out of energy.

It is one of the harshest drugs we take...besides Drol and Super.

Also, get some OTHER letro...

Warhorse

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 08:17:58 AM »
most of these research labs sell shit.  I tried the letro from two places and it was bunk.

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 01:38:15 AM »
I've been taking prohormones for a few months and i just noticed some gyno on one nipple. yea i know that i should get off these and just go with real AAS but that wasn't until i starting reading this board... anyways its not that bad but i want to get rid of it. i know you guys always say that letrozole can sometimes eliminate it and i came across this stuff on an old thread here: http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product.php?productid=16138&cat=254

just wondering if anyones tried it and if it works...it looks kind of bunk to me but i dont know for sure...

hey man if you want letro go to www.chemicalneed.com that's where i got mine it took care of my gyno. Make sure to follow the recommended dose it works great.