Author Topic: New girlfriend. She's not into blowjobs  (Read 31445 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: New girlfriend. She's not into blowjobs
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
it dont baffle me, i know this kind.

this just reinforced my view.she into this gender equality thing, as long she makes the rules for private stuff("i have limits, respect that")and wants to pay her share aka financial independency.

sounds like a nightmare in the making.

i promise you, the no blow will be just the start.

Well she's Swedish so equality is baked into them from day one. But see, I have had Swedes, Finns and Norwegians before. The had no issues polishing the knob. It must be a more personal thing for this one.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2012, 01:43:12 PM »
another of james conquests note the technical issues that stop him providing any evidence

???

Dude, I swear, on all that's holy and on all my loved ones lives, she is NUTS. I will prove that by voice recording her next time when she talks and the ensuing sounds that follow. This has to be heard to be believed. She was willing to let me do that last night but my iPhone had no battery. Wanted to boys at work to hear it as they would never believe me otherwise. She's into being submissive. Being used. Last night, and I swear this on my mother's life, was the first time ever in my 31 years alive I told a girl 'sorry love, I don't do that'. 'That' being, throat fucking her until tears and saliva run down her face .. for starters .. and then choking her until she's pretty much unresponsive .. and then spit on her face all the while. Yes, these were her words. I just couldn't do that to a woman. She was like 'awwww'. Anal is another thing I don't like giving to a woman after a few shitty experiences. 'Shove it in there James and then let me taste your cock'. So last night I done ATM for the first time as far as I remember. Her A and M before you guys here dig me out. 

Now, I got a pretty decent sized schlong (no, not posting pictures you fags) and she deepthroated me with ZERO issues. She choked a few times but never removed my cock from her mouth. I don't want to lie but I'm pretty sure she puked a bit while it was in there as I did feel a strange substance on my cock at one point ... and then a gulp.

I ended up on my back with my legs in the air and she working her tongue ... south. If you know what I mean. Went I busted my nuts I'm sure I passed out for a few seconds.

And she called all that a very light 'good girl' session. I doubt I can handle this broad in the long term. Another thin she said, and showed me, is a pic on her phone of a very hot Irish girl and asked me if I would like her to to lick the Irish girl's juice off my cock. I swear this in front of God and my family.

Go ahead now, call me a liar. 
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2012, 01:44:40 PM »
Lay her down on the bed and put your cock up to her face. Then say "I know you don't like giving blow jobs and I'm cool with that---But I have to jerk off on that pretty little face of yours". Then paint her face white.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
Lay her down on the bed and put your cock up to her face. Then say "I know you don't like giving blow jobs and I'm cool with that---But I have to jerk off on that pretty little face of yours". Then paint her face white.

:D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2012, 01:45:40 PM »
Well she's Swedish so equality is baked into them from day one. But see, I have had Swedes, Finns and Norwegians before. The had no issues polishing the knob. It must be a more personal thing for this one.

Deal with it or don't. fuck that shit...that is integral in a good sex life

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2012, 01:46:22 PM »
But on the Real, All girls SUCK DICK, its just a matter of her wanting to suck yours!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »
Is he doesnt blow you , invite her over again for some dinner , then Cook her some diner out of this receipt book, and when she asks to have the receipt show her the book

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2012, 01:47:21 PM »
Deal with it or don't. fuck that shit...that is integral in a good sex life

Dealing with it tomorrow fella. I go down on her, she returns the favor or I move on. I'll try again first though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2012, 01:48:31 PM »
another of james conquests note the technical issues that stop him providing any evidence

???

Dude, I swear, on all that's holy and on all my loved ones lives, she is NUTS. I will prove that by voice recording her next time when she talks and the ensuing sounds that follow. This has to be heard to be believed. She was willing to let me do that last night but my iPhone had no battery. Wanted to boys at work to hear it as they would never believe me otherwise. She's into being submissive. Being used. Last night, and I swear this on my mother's life, was the first time ever in my 31 years alive I told a girl 'sorry love, I don't do that'. 'That' being, throat fucking her until tears and saliva run down her face .. for starters .. and then choking her until she's pretty much unresponsive .. and then spit on her face all the while. Yes, these were her words. I just couldn't do that to a woman. She was like 'awwww'. Anal is another thing I don't like giving to a woman after a few shitty experiences. 'Shove it in there James and then let me taste your cock'. So last night I done ATM for the first time as far as I remember. Her A and M before you guys here dig me out.  

Now, I got a pretty decent sized schlong (no, not posting pictures you fags) and she deepthroated me with ZERO issues. She choked a few times but never removed my cock from her mouth. I don't want to lie but I'm pretty sure she puked a bit while it was in there as I did feel a strange substance on my cock at one point ... and then a gulp.

I ended up on my back with my legs in the air and she working her tongue ... south. If you know what I mean. Went I busted my nuts I'm sure I passed out for a few seconds.

And she called all that a very light 'good girl' session. I doubt I can handle this broad in the long term. Another thin she said, and showed me, is a pic on her phone of a very hot Irish girl and asked me if I would like her to to lick the Irish girl's juice off my cock. I swear this in front of God and my family.

Go ahead now, call me a liar.  

if she is in SW FL, please send her on over!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2012, 01:48:53 PM »
But on the Real, All girls SUCK DICK, its just a matter of her wanting to suck yours!

Whoa, so you're trying to say something about me?  ???

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 01:49:04 PM »
Clearly she isn't a keeper therefore you have no excuses for not posting a picture, if she exists that is.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »
if she is in SW FL, please send her on over!

She's in Brentford, London, United Kingdom  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »
Dealing with it tomorrow fella. I go down on her, she returns the favor or I move on. I'll try again first though.

Like i said earlier...You don't suck cock? enjoy your Big Mac sister....

she'll start sucking....LOL

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2012, 01:50:58 PM »
Clearly she isn't a keeper therefore you have no excuses for not posting a picture, if she exists that is.

I make no secret that I find these girls on Match. So off course there's pics.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2012, 01:52:18 PM »
i know sonny told C to use the DOOR test, but i always do the blowjob test instead

Sonny
: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. You go around and get back into the driver seat, unzip your pants and pull out your dick, if she doesnt suck your meat: dump her.

Calogero 'C' Anello: Just like that?

Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and and blow your load, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2012, 01:53:37 PM »
BTW James, what happen with that fine Welsh woman from a few weeks back?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »
i sort of date a girl who refuses right now actually.

worst part she says: "i only do it on boyfriends"  ??? ::) >:(

pissed me off. and i am dumbfounded because how on earth does she get boyfriends without displaying skill in a basal need ??? ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2012, 01:54:08 PM »
i know sonny told C to use the DOOR test, but i always do the blowjob test instead

Sonny
: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. You go around and get back into the driver seat, unzip your pants and pull out your dick, is he doesnt suck your meat: dump her.

Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and and blow your load, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.

ha ha...nice

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2012, 01:54:57 PM »

Sonny
: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. You go around and get back into the driver seat, unzip your pants and pull out your dick, is he doesnt suck your meat: dump her.

Am I missing something here? Note the 'He'.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2012, 01:55:17 PM »

Sonny

lol...I'm pretty sure that's not how it goes.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2012, 01:58:50 PM »
BTW James, what happen with that fine Welsh woman from a few weeks back?

Ah, Liz. Yea, we're just pals now. She got a bit clingy which made me nervous. Only nailed her once and I got grossed out. She doesn't believe in using roll-on for her armpits.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2012, 02:00:01 PM »
I'm sure that she is going to use the "I'm on my period and feel dirty" line to keep from having to bang you in about a week (if she even exists).

Take your dick out.....ask her "oral or anal", and show her how real men roll.

Pansy.... ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2012, 02:02:11 PM »
lol...I'm pretty sure that's not how it goes.

It's a little off, but nice interpretation ha ha

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2012, 02:02:30 PM »
can i have her number? ;D

Better yet, you can have her pic now I'm done with her  :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2012, 02:04:56 PM »
I'm sure that she is going to use the "I'm on my period and feel dirty" line to keep from having to bang you in about a week (if she even exists).

Take your dick out.....ask her "oral or anal", and show her how real men roll.

Pansy.... ;D

To please you my friend, let's pretend she doesn't exist.