Author Topic: Che post up some strong mofos hitting the heavy bag with good heavy shots  (Read 10932 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
as for the rest...

derek had me lmmfao...

ray was tired from beating jake...

valero and guzman were supposed to beat manny...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You oughta challenge this no name to a fight Johnny. 

This guy is an animal.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
This guy is an animal.

i think bodybuilders looking for the ULTIMATE WORKOUT would find true satisfaction in hitting the heavy bag. a set up like this is perfect

A

che

• Getbig V
this valero guy is probably the most entertaining fighter ive ever seen he fights like hes high on weed laced with with and caffiene

Yes indeed Falcao, he was a street thug, drug addict and alcoholic, basically a POS.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Valero was a fucking killer.

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
You oughta challenge this no name to a fight Johnny. 

That no name would beat the wheatgrass outta Johnny.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
no i wanna see someone pound the SHIT out of a heavy bag not just 5 punches in a minite long clip. when i fight on the heavy bag i fight as if its my last chance as a neegul

i noticed there are practically zero clips of this, i dont know if people are pussys or they dont have the endurance
After Cus went down Mike went down he was a father figure that Tyson never had and a great trainer.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yes indeed Falcao, he was a street thug, drug addict and alcoholic, basically a POS.

i like how he doesnt keep his fucking hands up lol. i love to protect my face to much like that but on the plus side he's conserving his stamina in his sholders by letting his guard low, interesting trade off

i have to switch stance alot to even out the muscles being worked my jab arm wether it right or left can get mighty tired
A

cephissus

• Getbig V
you sound a bit jealous

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why does everybody suck up to this big fat blob? I've yet to see a coherent thought come out of him. Talk about sacred COWS. I thought nothing was sacred here and that was half the fun. Oh well.
Are there things, Syntax?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
This guy is an animal.
until someone hits back
T

cephissus

• Getbig V
oh, you're looking for this thread, syntaxmachine:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=429598.0