Author Topic: KAI GREENE - I GOT A DREAM  (Read 9123 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
KAI GREENE - I GOT A DREAM
« on: June 26, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »
Not a big fan of the GrapeFruit, but i am of his personality and his dedication and his approach to training , Too bad for Kai He came up just when Phil Heath did, he will be the Kevin Levrone of this era

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: KAI GREENE - I GOT A DREAM
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 11:06:58 AM »
Not a big fan of the GrapeFruit, but i his personality and his dedication and his approach to training , Too bad for Kai He came up just when Phil Heath did, he will be the Kevin Levrone of this era

You are kidding, right ?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 11:10:19 AM »
Good shit!!!

He went from placing last on a REGULAR basis, to being a contender for thte Olympia!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 11:10:29 AM »

Kai is one of the most serious pros for sure.

Gotta give him sum' respect  8)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 11:14:28 AM »
Kai Greene Full Body Workout On Travel
IFBB pro ai Greene travels a lot, so Kai's workouts are in unfamiliar gyms. Kai does full body and high rep workouts to stay injury free

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/musclemeds/kai-greene-full-body-workout-travel

IFBB pro Kai Greene travels a lot, as a result, Kai's workouts are often in unfamiliar gyms. so, what Kai does is a full body and high rep workouts to stay injury free.

Kai meticulously stretches and warms up. Then he goes into a wide variation of shoulder and back workouts along with ancillary exercises to keep the blood flow running optimal for muscle repair and regeneration.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 11:18:13 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 11:20:52 AM »
You are kidding, right ?

Only problem i have with Kai is his need to wear spandex pants with gstrings under them 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »
Definitely the most enigmatic pro in bodybuilding - I don't think there's any other out there that commands as much genuine interest.

It's not going to happen but he's the only other guy who could realistically beat Phil Heath for the Olympia.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 11:31:14 AM »
Kai and Phil personify bbing in two diff ways. Kai is about passion, discipline, dedication, and artistry. I actually wouldn't mind him being Mr. O. He reminds me of Ronnie Coleman, someone who had to climb to the top, someone who stuck with it.

Phil to me is a more humble, and consistent and smarter version of Flex (smarter in terms of gradually adding weight and money management)----he was winning shows right out the gate, his name was literally written on the Sandow, all he had to do was wait his turn.

Phil represents the lifestyle and the look (Flex, Shawn)  and Kai the passion and dedication (this is not to say that Phil doesn't have passion nor dedication)---but Kai exudes it, you can see that he puts his all, his soul into what he does---like an artist.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 11:33:29 AM »
Kai and Phil personify bbing in two diff ways. Kai is about passion, discipline, dedication, and artistry. I actually wouldn't mind him being Mr. O. He reminds me of Ronnie Coleman, someone who had to climb to the top, someone who stuck with it.

Phil to me is a more humble, and consistent and smarter version of Flex (smarter in terms of gradually adding weight and money management)----he was winning shows right out the gate, his name was literally written on the Sandow, all he had to do was wait his turn.

Phil represents the lifestyle and the look (Flex, Shawn)  and Kai the passion and dedication (this is not to say that Phil doesn't have passion nor dedication)---but Kai exudes it, you can see that he puts his all, his soul into what he does---like an artist.

Good post - sums it up really.

Phil reminds me more of Jay and has the whole marketability pretty boy thing.

Kai is more cerebral, stoic, and focused and is all about the strength of the mind - reminds me of Dorian.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 11:42:20 AM »

Good post, as usual from Parker

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 11:44:40 AM »
Kai's dreaming that grapefruits and Bodybuilders can live peacefully next to each other - a grand vision.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »
Kai's dreaming that grapefruits and Bodybuilders can live peacefully next to each other - a grand vision.
I wanted to mention that in my post, but I didn't think it would fit the tone.
I actually think the "incident" represents the desperation, sacrifice and certain moral and ethical lengths that he would go to to pursue his "passion"...I mean as far as we know he didn't screw judges (male or female), didn't prostitute himself out for services to the G4P crowd. Didn't have se with animals...
His only transgression was having penetrates a grapefruit---and it seems that the women in his life don't mind that.

Do I think it was a bad decision? Yeah, but he hurt no one, and he probably wasn't thinking that he would be a top 3 contender at the O.

I'd rather have him as a Mr. O instead of Branch, due to what Branch symbolizes.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 12:44:41 PM »
Kai Greene is such an annoying pissy moaner. "Oh I only have 7 dollars, I have depleted my resources" More bullshit being fed by Palumbo "Omg kai is so amazing, he has no money"

You know what Kai? Having no job doesnt make you "hardcore" it makes you a fucking waster. Get off your ass and stop living off welfare and G4P, nothing hardcore about it and nothing to be proud of. The vast vast majority of IFBB pros manage to hold down jobs, some with admirable and succesful carreers.... its not a requirement to live in a shithole, and all this "poor Kai :(" propoganda is such bullshit. Get a job.

And yes, before anyone says it, meltdown.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 01:01:06 PM »
Not a big fan of the GrapeFruit, but i am of his personality and his dedication and his approach to training , Too bad for Kai He came up just when Phil Heath did, he will be the Kevin Levrone of this era

If Kai nails his conditioning for ONCE it's game-over for Phil. He just has to come in shredded as he did at the 09 or 10 Arnolds, and Phil has no chance.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 01:07:34 PM »

Phil represents the lifestyle and the look (Flex, Shawn)  and Kai the passion and dedication (this is not to say that Phil doesn't have passion nor dedication)---but Kai exudes it, you can see that he puts his all, his soul into what he does---like an artist.
Perfect summary.........already been said,but deserves to be said again.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 02:36:21 PM »
Kai is the modern era's Tom Platz

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 03:01:59 PM »
enigmatic? gay.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 03:30:02 PM »
Cerebral? Oh yes, the man is the black bodybuilder incarnation of Wittgenstein, for sure.  ::)

Back on topic, when Kai was fucking that supermarket fruit on film, wouldn't the sweet juices of the grapefruit get into his dickhole, and wouldn't that sting like hell?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 03:33:58 PM »
Cerebral? Oh yes, the man is the black bodybuilder incarnation of Wittgenstein, for sure.  ::)

Back on topic, when Kai was fucking that supermarket fruit on film, wouldn't the sweet juices of the grapefruit get into his dickhole, and wouldn't that sting like hell?
I've spent many a restless nights tossing and turning over this as well. One of life's great mysteries I suppose...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 03:37:14 PM »
I've spent many a restless nights tossing and turning over this as well. One of life's great mysteries I suppose...
It stings at first but you get used to it after a while.

HTH  :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 03:53:00 PM »
It stings at first but you get used to it after a while.

HTH  :D
Wes,
 when you sit back and reminisce over old girlfriends you had back when you were pioneering the Oregon trail in search of gold and pelts, do you think Kai gets those same warm & fuzzies when he passes the citrus fruit section of the produce aisle?

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2012, 03:54:56 PM »
Wes,
 when you sit back and reminisce over old girlfriends you had back when you were pioneering the Oregon trail in search of gold and pelts, do you think Kai gets those same warm & fuzzies when he passes the citrus fruit section of the produce aisle?

:D
He more than likely does.............yes!  LOL  :D

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2012, 03:55:58 PM »
If Kai only has $7.00 in his resources, who buys his gear and food??? He should look like this then:

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2012, 04:19:42 PM »
If Kai only has $7.00 in his resources, who buys his gear and food???

Guys like him