Author Topic: met a shop girl on tuesday, fucked her on friday...i know, took me 3 days..but..  (Read 6555 times)

nycwit

• Getbig II
i was shopping at a store on tuesday, this chick who came over to help me, had on a short tight gold dress, i got some stuff, she asked me if i wanted anything else, i told her i wanted her.....(i'm trying to make this short), anyway i gave her my number before i left, (that was tuesday), she didn't call, tues, wed, thur, so i thought she wasn't gonna call, then friday 5pm she called.
we talked, i asked her if she wanted to come over to my place, she said ok, so she came over later that night to my condo, we both had drinks on the couch, when i went to suck on her ear, she turned into a horny little slut.
carried her into my bedroom, and fucked her good and hard. i put my cock up her ass, without asking, she kept telling me she can't take it no more, but whenever my cock came out, she put it back in.
she left at 6 in the morning.
true story
if i'm lying i'm dying.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Pffft, thats nothing. I met a bitch at a bus stop once, talked to her since we went to the same school, didnt even give her no number, but she found my number anyway and texted me. Made her come over to my house while my mother had family visit, and fucked her right there the same day.

Up your game, son - this is way too low for get big standards... ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
$700.00  later !! ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
those walmart greeters are real horny sluts huh

BOW

• Getbig III
i was shopping at a store on tuesday, this chick who came over to help me, had on a short tight gold dress, i got some stuff, she asked me if i wanted anything else, i told her i wanted her.....(i'm trying to make this short), anyway i gave her my number before i left, (that was tuesday), she didn't call, tues, wed, thur, so i thought she wasn't gonna call, then friday 5pm she called.
we talked, i asked her if she wanted to come over to my place, she said ok, so she came over later that night to my condo, we both had drinks on the couch, when i went to suck on her ear, she turned into a horny little slut.
carried her into my bedroom, and fucked her good and hard. she put her hard cock up my ass, without asking, she kept telling me i can't take it no more, but whenever her cock came out, i put it back in.
true story
if i'm lying i'm dying.

fixed bro

Army of One

• Getbig V
carried her into my bedroom, and fucked her good and hard. i put my cock up her ass, without asking, she kept telling me she can't take it no more, but whenever my cock came out, she put it back in.
true story
if i'm lying i'm dying.

Pic(s)?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

nycwit

• Getbig II
Pffft, thats nothing. I met a bitch at a bus stop once, talked to her since we went to the same school, didnt even give her no number, but she found my number anyway and texted me. Made her come over to my house while my mother had family visit, and fucked her right there the same day.

not the same situation, you knew her from school, i just met this chick at the store, gave her my number, she was busy working until friday that's why she didn't call (she told me), when she called friday, i told her to come over, she did. i knew she wanted it bad.

nycwit

• Getbig II
jealously
i knew i would get these negative comments, its ok, its all good.
most of the guys on getbig, either have to pay $700 and get nothing
or only dream about what i do most days.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
true story
if i'm lying i'm dying.

good stuff bro, always good to hear other bros banging hot sluts
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
jealously
i knew i would get these negative comments, its ok, its all good.
most of the guys on getbig, either have to pay $700 and get nothing
or only dream about what i do most days.

Any guy well dressed, good hair, low bodyfat and an ounce of being able to string 2 words together can get a woman any night, isnt much to brag about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
mop n glo

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
That's why I tell guys, fuck buying dinner and shit for these hoes.  If they are down to fuck, they will fuck, otherwise you are just wasting time and money.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I forgot more quality pussy than most guys will ever dream about getting.

I used to be a bad pussy getting motherfacker!

FLAME ON!!!   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's why I tell guys, fuck buying dinner and shit for these hoes.  If they are down to fuck, they will fuck, otherwise you are just wasting time and money.
Burger King used to be my big splurge,after that their dessert was my ballsack!

Just goes to show you I`m nice to everybody.  :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

FLAME ON!!!   ;D
Yeah but back in the wildwest, you just hit the bitch over the head and raped her in the horsebarn.

littleguns

• Getbig V

FLAME ON!!!   ;D

Why would you forget quality pussy? Do you have alzheimers?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

I've heard that Alzheimer's is a bitch..... ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
Burger King used to be my big splurge,after that their dessert was my ballsack!

Just goes to show you I`m nice to everybody.  :D

By Burger King he means tracking and killing a buffalo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sometimes I hate this fucking place!  ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
true story
if i'm lying i'm dying.

Three days is the best you can do, lol, try a few hours.
T

POB

• Getbig IV

Yeah up your game ride the bus...  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Sometimes I hate this fucking place!  ;D

I got a very good blow job in a Fort Wayne, Indiana Steak & Shake from a female off-duty police officer.

;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
true story
if i'm lying i'm dying.

We like to post on teh interweb when exceptional things happen. You know - things that don't happen for years and then suddenly occur.

Hence you posting that you got your dick wet.