Author Topic: Whole Food Shakes  (Read 5256 times)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Whole Food Shakes
« on: November 05, 2005, 06:39:07 PM »
Does anyone still make old school whole food shakes anymore?  Since I eat all raw, I eat/drink tons of them.  Here's one: A pint of raspberries, 6 raw fertile eggs, 1/4lbs of un-pasteurized raw butter/ 1-2 tbsp un-heated honey.  It's like drinking raspberries and cream. 

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
Re: Whole Food Shakes
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 12:02:20 AM »
That's a very barberic shake. I can see why u call yourself a Viking. Here's one I like on occasion; 2 eggs, 16oz milk, 2tbsp peanut butter, 1/4 cup instant dry oatmeal, horlics, and nestum. Tastes really good. Like nothin describable. U can even add a little brown sugar in there.

Btw, horlics and nestum are sold in supermarkets. Nestum is made by nestle, and has corn, wheat, and rice in it. Horlics has milk protein, wheat, malted barley, and a few vitamins, calcium and iron. It's made by SmithKlein Beecham.

CEA999

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 05:12:31 AM »
What about salmonella from the UN- cooked eggs, isn't this a problem?

loler

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 05:17:05 AM »
I still drink ground beef shakes... ground beef, salt, pepper, water. Yum.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 05:39:28 AM »
What about salmonella from the UN- cooked eggs, isn't this a problem?

no, well not really, raw eggs have been given a bad rap over the years.  It has been found over and over again that salmonella has a very hard time passing through the shell and into the egg.  They have discovered a new strain that can get through but it's rare and in like 1 in every 40,000 eggs or something like that.  But anyways, bacteria, including salmonella, is no match for a strong immune system that hasn't been avoiding it like the plague it's whole life: I have been eating raw chicken and beef for a long time now without any problems.  In fact, some days I'll eat a whole raw chicken.  I really can't make it through the day anymore without at least 2lbs of raw beef in the morning and maybe another lb at night.

loler

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 05:42:34 AM »
I have to give it to you Mr. Viking, you are expert at bullshitting people with a poker face.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 05:59:14 AM »
haha, sorry buddy but this is true.  This morning I am going to have 1lb of raw ground beef mixed with a raw egg and some unheated honey.  Then later today I will probably have some roast(raw of course).

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 06:05:40 AM »
Hah raw chicken

Thats awesome.

I don't believe it for a second. 

I mean i know my chicken was left out but I've experienced around 4 occasions where my pain threshholds have been redefined by food poisoning.

loler

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 06:09:55 AM »
haha, sorry buddy but this is true.  This morning I am going to have 1lb of raw ground beef mixed with a raw egg and some unheated honey.  Then later today I will probably have some roast(raw of course).

I'm sure you will. What's for late night snack, raw dick bare-back in your asshole?

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 08:35:05 AM »
I'm sure you will. What's for late night snack, raw dick bare-back in your asshole?
U know.....this was actually one of the funniest posts of the week. Then loler had to start in on the homo antics. U just couldn't help that homosexual desire coursing through your veins to cast the first gay stone huh? Even your stupid posts were somewhat funny before the homo wave hit. Jeez! Sober up. Get straight sonny.
CEA999

loler

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 08:37:08 AM »
There was a post by Swedish Viking here that claimed he will buy raw chicken today, eat it and take a pic while eating it. It seems to have been misplaced, I wonder why...

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2005, 08:46:20 AM »
What I think is funny is that you guys still think I am joking.  I am a raw foodist and I am one of the few that is not raw vegan.  I take no supplements, I buy much of my food from a small farm coop in Michigan that delivers to Chicago and that works with the Amish so I know the animals are being treated humanely and brought up in a sustainable manner.  I don't know what else to say really, raw chicken, beef, fish, and lamb are a huge part of my diet along with raw dairy, which cannot be sold in stores(another reason I buy from the farm).  I don't have any bacterial/parasitic problems for the same reason that no other animal(in the wild) suffers from them, my body inhospitable for them.  If I ate a bunch of cooked food all the time along with the raw, maybe I would have a reaction, but I am pretty good about it and my body is usually clean as a whistle inside and out.   

Carmello

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2005, 09:17:57 AM »
I meant the others reaction were funny. People in this world, at least in the "bodybuilding" world are so small minded, as well as egotistical, that they feel if you're not doing it their way, then you're a fuck up, or weirdo, or not right. I believe u. I always knew this sport to go nowhere because of the 85% idiot fan base.

-dragon
CEA999

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2005, 09:22:07 AM »
There was a post by Swedish Viking here that claimed he will buy raw chicken today, eat it and take a pic while eating it. It seems to have been misplaced, I wonder why...
  I will still do that, I erased the post because I would rather post the pic before I say anything because I have a busy schedule this week and didn't know if I could do it tomorrow.  Calm it down, you'll get your pic.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 07:14:18 PM »
Ye of so little faith...here is your pic and another one of what I actually had for dinner-raw organic ground beef with 1 raw egg and some un-heated honey.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 07:15:17 PM »
dinner

loler

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 01:14:36 AM »
that is fucking disgusting
you are mentally insane

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2005, 12:37:13 AM »
Wow.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2005, 12:42:58 AM »
I've eaten raw beef and raw steaks before, but chicken???????  Wow, that takes guts and  lack of taste buds.  Wow.