Author Topic: 65 Obama lies. LMFAO ! ! ! ! He won't recover.  (Read 8946 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 65 Obama lies. LMFAO ! ! ! ! He won't recover.
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 12:47:52 PM »
Name one president that hasn't AND prove it.

You an idiot.  you are equating someone possibly telling a few lies on some things say like Gerald Ford, Carter, GWB, to a serial and compulsive liar like Obama who literally is a lie machine every time he opens his mouth.  

The excuses that obama voters make for his failed presidency is beyond pathetic.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 12:49:13 PM »
You an idiot.  you are equating someone possibly telling a few lies on some things say like Gerald Ford, Carter, GWB, to a serial and compulsive liar like Obama who literally is a lie machine every time he opens his mouth.  

The excuses that obama voters make for his failed presidency is beyond pathetic.  

I am just asking you to prove it.  If you are so weak that you can't prove it, but instead resort to your typical kneepadder attacks then just admit you are full of shit and suck SPIN COCK.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »
I am just asking you to prove it.  If you are so weak that you can't prove it, but instead resort to your typical kneepadder attacks then just admit you are full of shit and suck SPIN COCK.

Prove what?   This is not some math formula you want me to compares lies of each president?   Fine - you pick one and ill contrast it with the lies of obama.

Deal?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2012, 12:59:23 PM »
Lied about NAFTA

Lied about Rev. Wright

Lied about Health Care

Lied about deal with Big pharma

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »
Ozmo, being the douche bag he is, is taking the typical lemming approach. The Usurper is immune from criticism because everyone else did the same thing.

Make sure you conveniently ignore the fact his entire campaign revolved around him being different than everyone else.  ::)

Seriously, why do you even post here, Ozmo?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2012, 01:08:01 PM »
Ozmo, being the douche bag he is, is taking the typical lemming approach. The Usurper is immune from criticism because everyone else did the same thing.

Seriously, why do you even post here, Ozmo?
blah blah blah  ::)

I like calling tools out, like yourself.

Make sure you conveniently ignore the fact his entire campaign revolved around him being different than everyone else.  ::)

As if no one ever campaign on that  ::)

go suck some more SPIN COCK you tool. 

And if you can think for your self for just a second while that ROD is up your ass, you'll see i criticize him plenty but not to the point of being a brainless spin cock sucking tool. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 01:16:44 PM »

And if you can think for your self for just a second while that ROD is up your ass, you'll see i criticize him plenty but not to the point of being a brainless spin cock sucking tool. 

Nice meltdown, kid. He brought it on himself as he built his entire campaign on it. Can't remember anyone else who has done that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 01:19:35 PM »

When Obama ran in 2008 he had no experience at all and said that his lack of experience was actually a benefit and that he was not tainted by the process and that was his platform - CHANGE - not more of the same. 

Otherwise - Hillary was the far more logical choice under the circumstances. 

So now that we know CHANGE was really pure bullshit and 180 degrees the opposite of what was promised, you think its unfair to hold him to his own standard that he himself set? 

Please. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 01:28:32 PM »
Lied to ohioans

Lied about Bill Ayeres

Lied again to the girls

Lied

Lied

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2012, 02:42:22 PM »
Nice meltdown, kid. He brought it on himself as he built his entire campaign on it. Can't remember anyone else who has done that.

no meltdown, just making sure you know who you are.   ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2012, 02:44:13 PM »

When Obama ran in 2008 he had no experience at all and said that his lack of experience was actually a benefit and that he was not tainted by the process and that was his platform - CHANGE - not more of the same. 

Otherwise - Hillary was the far more logical choice under the circumstances. 

So now that we know CHANGE was really pure bullshit and 180 degrees the opposite of what was promised, you think its unfair to hold him to his own standard that he himself set? 

Please. 
::)
where did i say it was unfair?

i said it was dumb and waste of time considering as you put it in your words, most of them do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2012, 02:49:34 PM »
::)
where did i say it was unfair?

i said it was dumb and waste of time considering as you put it in your words, most of them do.

Sure - but I never remember a candidate like Obama running so strongly on the sole basis alone of "CHANGE" 

Now - he is running for a second term and he is going to make a number of promises as to why he needs a second term since obviously he is not running on his record. 

So I think it is entirely fair and reasonable to focus on his lies from 2008-2012 in terms of discussiong his desire and quest for a second term since past performance in this case is a good indicator of future performance. 

Comprende? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2012, 02:52:03 PM »
Sure - but I never remember a candidate like Obama running so strongly on the sole basis alone of "CHANGE" 

Now - he is running for a second term and he is going to make a number of promises as to why he needs a second term since obviously he is not running on his record. 

So I think it is entirely fair and reasonable to focus on his lies from 2008-2012 in terms of discussiong his desire and quest for a second term since past performance in this case is a good indicator of future performance. 

Comprende? 

You don't have to convince me, i hate him, but frankly i don't see any real "change" with Romney.

I suppose its reasonable understanding, that what he did is no different in principle than what they all do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2012, 02:53:13 PM »
Who was the last honest president?

Abe Lincoln

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2012, 02:55:04 PM »
You don't have to convince me, i hate him, but frankly i don't see any real "change" with Romney.

I suppose its reasonable understanding, that what he did is no different in principle than what they all do.

Probably true.   And probably true w Romney.   But I know Obama failed and I know Obama lies horribly.

Romney will probably do the same thing.  But I am willing to give him a chance and if he screws up - 2016 he gets primaried and ousted as well and hopefully the demos put up a sensinsible pick in 2016 as well  .   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »
no meltdown, just making sure you know who you are.   ;)

And what would that be? I didn't read the bottom half of your post.

You're the typical retard that helped to put America in the fiscal position it's in with your "everyone else did it so the latest jerk-off should get a free pass" thought process. That's exactly why we're the most bankrupt country on the planet and why Germany bitch-slapped Obama the other day when he had the balls to tell them to handle their own debt problems.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »
the planet of "Its stupid to waste time and accuse OB of being a liar when all the other modern presidents are liars too"

What we should be tripping on is what the next pres will actually do or perhaps just understanding that they all lie and to point out OB lies is pointless......becuase it ain't going to change shit, and the next pres, be it Romeny will do the exact same fucking thing.

Pointing out that bad behavior should stop is not pointless.

Pointing out that others have gotten away with it is pointless and irrelevant.

Let's take the same stupid argument to something you feel strongly about like money in politics.  They hoard as much money as they can.  Been doing it for decades.  Guess we shouldn't point it cause they all do it.  Let's talk about how much hypothetical money the next one will spend through.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2012, 05:14:27 PM »

Let's take the same stupid argument to something you feel strongly about like money in politics.  They hoard as much money as they can.  Been doing it for decades.  Guess we shouldn't point it cause they all do it.  Let's talk about how much hypothetical money the next one will spend through.  ::)

Yeah.  Whether other presidents have lied is irrelevant to whether Obama lied and whether people should be concerned about it. 

Anyone who isn't a liberal lapdog should be disturbed by that clip.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2012, 07:04:57 PM »
Probably true.   And probably true w Romney.   But I know Obama failed and I know Obama lies horribly.

Romney will probably do the same thing.  But I am willing to give him a chance and if he screws up - 2016 he gets primaried and ousted as well and hopefully the demos put up a sensinsible pick in 2016 as well  .   

So, correct me if I am wrong. I thought your apparent hatred toward Obama was because you are a Republican. Now I am getting the feeling that you have a particular dislike for the man regardless of his party. Is that correct?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2012, 07:25:53 PM »
So, correct me if I am wrong. I thought your apparent hatred toward Obama was because you are a Republican. Now I am getting the feeling that you have a particular dislike for the man regardless of his party. Is that correct?

I was thinking in terms of responsible people running for office.  I live in NYS and. Surprisingly gov Cuomo is doing a very decent job. 

If Romney fucked up and Cuomo ran against him, I would consider Cuomo. 

Obama is not a typical democrat.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2012, 07:26:22 PM »
Very correct, yes.
333 would shoot Obama even if he were a Republican, methinks.
He has a deep rooted hatred for that man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »
Very correct, yes.
333 would shoot Obama even if he were a Republican, methinks.
He has a deep rooted hatred for that man.

Yes I do hate obama.   I believe he is a liar, a fraud, a communist, a traitor, a messianic cult leader who divides and conquers to gain support, a friend of domestic terrorists, a subversive, and someone who has no business holding public office on any level. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2012, 08:13:54 PM »
And what would that be? I didn't read the bottom half of your post.

You're the typical retard that helped to put America in the fiscal position it's in with your "everyone else did it so the latest jerk-off should get a free pass" thought process. That's exactly why we're the most bankrupt country on the planet and why Germany bitch-slapped Obama the other day when he had the balls to tell them to handle their own debt problems.

Blah
Blah
Blah

Typical fury posts, insults, followed by insults, followed by insults.

Poor little boy.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »

The point started with me asking which president was honest.   Can you answer it?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2012, 08:19:03 PM »

And then Romey does it just has Clinton Bush and Bush 1 did and we still are here complaining about the current one doing it AND Nothing gets done because its always the opposing party complaining and then when there guy gets he does it.

See my point?