Author Topic: you guys love to hate keep riping me up ill keep posting. DA lives!!!  (Read 17251 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Am I the only here that genuinely wouldn't care if Derek kicked the bucket? He's a genuine scumbag.

Even with the other douchebags in this sport (Dana Linn/Hubby, Palumbo, Priest, Valentino, etc) I would say RIP even though they are retarded.

But with Derek I genuinely would not care. Others are just stupid but actually have an ounce or two or respect towards others they "care about".

But Derek gives a shit about absolutely NO ONE but himself.

He's completely egotistical.

I would not cheer openly if he died only because it would make me look totally psychotic but I would genuinely not give a shit and be quite relieved.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
31 year old on dialysis. Derick that's absolutely pathetic. Your life is shit. I felt bad for you before but you haven't done anything to help anyone else or even explain what got you in that situation. You're going to die in the next 10 years believe that. People are going to shit all over your grave.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Seriously....who else in this world is proud about being on dialysis. Anyone? Anyone????

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I can't find my tool bag.....maybe it's over there by the douche box....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
DA just moved to No.1 with a bullet on all death pools.   

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
i honestly believe he feels it is a gift that he is on dialysis.

in his head he is thinking "this is just the thing i needed to steer attention away from all the other talk about me and my past."

i guarantee it!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
- huge jacket for a little boy
- retarded pose with the sausage-like middle finger
- nice tits
- hamster face with high blood pressure while on dialysis...

I'm entertained, please keep posting  :D

as retarded as you think he looks there, this is actually an OLD pic!

he did have kidney problems in this pic but they were manageable here.

his eyes would read the word "DEATH" in them if that was a recent shot, hence the need for the biggest sunglasses he can wear to cover that whole area in his recent pics lately because dialysis is not working as much as the doctors would like.

he is deteriorating and needs - NEEDS a kidney match today!

Stark

• Getbig V
OMG you are 31 hahahahahahah I didn't know that I always though your were close to 40 or over, damn you age bad.

To my fellow getbiggers, you've got to read between the lines when DA is talking, I am convinced that he is shit scared, I mean who wouldn't 31 and he needs a new kidney - probably hasn't stopped searching the internet for "what happens if i do not get kindey" and joined every donar support forum out there.

To be honest I do understand him, being on dialysis is not nice and especially if you are 31 years old, I am 37 and I am pretty sure I look younger and also feel probably a hell lot better than he does (okay the younger part is probably genetic my father from the picture I had also looked like a baby with 27 before he died of course so nothing to brag about).

What rubs people the wrong way is his cocky attitude, Derek if you would be a little bit modest and just be "yourself" and not pretend to be the tough asshole which we all know you are not things would be a lot easier for you here.

And nobody buys the whole crap you said about ... keep dishing it out... you are looking for attention, bad or good at this stage you take it all.

My advice to you is..

Get a good woman
Get off the internet and that stupid show which okay I have never listened to but I guarantee you never make any money with that show.
Get a life a family get all that while you still can.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
If Derek (who I don't know much about) truly is the OP, please consider getting counseling w/a qualified psychiatrist or psychologist.  You may be depressed and suicidal if you truly are still injecting anything while your health is so precarious.   You may have a personality disorder/mental illness that prevents you from seeing reality clearly.   Has anyone that knows you and you consider a friend suggested these things?  Please make an appt. w/someone soon.

Hope things work out for you and you can recover from your illness(es). 
R

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Stark

• Getbig V
;D

lol the most feeble and pointless insults by Derek is to call you a fag :D - its comedy and self sarcasm by the buckets!!!!

the trainer

Derek you are going to die a slow and painful death save yourself the pain by going to a high rise building and jump off nobody will miss you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Derek, first off my husband (married 5 years) doesn't want to have anything to do with Getbig or bodybuilding whatsoever....and that includes you, Slappy.

lol.... your husband

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
;D

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha.
Damn i remember this from when i was a kid

whitewidow

You tried so hard to impress us you lost your kidneys-LOL! We own you! It is a sad story really! you hear some bad comments and up the dose and use harsh diuretics,synthol, cheap HGH, way to much tren, way to much injectable lasix pus all your rave drugs al the Ketamine you abused, coke, crystal meth, more coke! Heroin,Nubain. You really fucked up trying to impress us-LOL killed yourself! your already dead! you just do not know it!your a 31 yr old Don Long except he went pro at least and placed high! You suck you wannabee mobster eating cheap skippers lobster!

bigmc

• Getbig V
You tried so hard to impress us you lost your kidneys-LOL! We own you! It is a sad story really! you hear some bad comments and up the dose and use harsh diuretics,synthol, cheap HGH, way to much tren, way to much injectable lasix pus all your rave drugs al the Ketamine you abused, coke, crystal meth, more coke! Heroin,Nubain. You really fucked up trying to impress us-LOL killed yourself! your already dead! you just do not know it!your a 31 yr old Don Long except he went pro at least and placed high! You suck you wannabee mobster eating cheap skippers lobster!

this
T

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
so...he really did "die for us bitches"  :'(

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
but now i realize all you tool bags that hate have made a part of who i am. so i thank you.

And here on planet earth - most people visit Getbig for a laugh, without it becoming "a part of who they are".

It's a good job you don't visit retards.com - you wouldn't want that to become part of who you are... then again....

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
i honestly believe he feels it is a gift that he is on dialysis.

in his head he is thinking "this is just the thing i needed to steer attention away from all the other talk about me and my past."

i guarantee it!

Well nobody has mentioned the aids issue recently due to the kidney issue. Just as planned imao. :D
Trans Milkshake.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
so...he really did "die for us bitches"  :'(

Sadly, not yet.....sucks

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Dialysis is fun, is it not?  ::) ::) ::)

i wish we could go back to the day when people didnt have the devices to share all aspects of their life before youtube face book twitter and video phones....
before all of this.... how would these attention seeking people get all this stuff out.....
choice is an illusion

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
i wish we could go back to the day when people didnt have the devices to share all aspects of their life before youtube face book twitter and video phones....
before all of this.... how would these attention seeking people get all this stuff out.....

suicide rates were higher then

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
you guys love to hate keep riping me up ill keep posting. DA lives!!!
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2012, 09:05:20 AM »
keep hating you tool bags you love to hate me. im not going anywhere. you cant knock me down. instead of being so tough over the net from your mommys computers come say that to me all the mean shit in person ..PLEASEEEE YOUR ALL PUSSYS TALKING SHIT OVER THE COMPUTER. REAL MEN!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: you guys love to hate keep riping me up ill keep posting. DA lives!!!
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2012, 09:06:29 AM »
im happy to meet you at the o next year d

oops sorry you will be dead my bad
T

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Re: you guys love to hate keep riping me up ill keep posting. DA lives!!!
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2012, 09:11:32 AM »
im happy to meet you at the o next year d

oops sorry you will be dead my bad
ANYTIME ANYPLACE BITCH
 :-* :-*

your a pussy