Author Topic: Mother breaks up 15y/o in gym tanning bed from scoring w 24 y/o chick.  (Read 8226 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Betsy Brashear Lured Teen Boy Into Tanning Booth, Got Naked And Kissed Him: Oklahoma Cops

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/26/betsy-brashear-lured-teen_n_1628441.html#slide=1148483

Posted: 06/26/2012 4:07 pm Updated: 06/26/2012 4:39 pm

Betsy Brashear, 24, has been charged with a felony count of lewd acts with a minor under 16.

Oklahoma woman Betsy Brashear, 24, was arrested around midnight last Thursday after allegedly luring a 15-year-old boy into a gym tanning room, taking off most of her clothes and kissing him, according to News on 6.

The boy was visiting Colaw Fitness with his mother, who says she noticed Brashear flirting with her son and asked nearby gym members to be on the lookout for any illicit behavior. Later that night, someone informed her that the pair had gone into a tanning booth together, Fox 23 reports.

The worried mother knocked on the door of the room housing the booth. When her son answered, she spotted Brashear, who had been attempting to hide, and pulled her out of the room, according to the Daily Mail. However, when the mother noticed Brashear was wearing nothing but a sports bra, she let her go so as not to force her to be nude in front of other gym-goers.

Betsy Brashear Facebook Photos (story continues below)

Brashear remained in the tanning booth until police arrived. She allegedly told investigators that she knew the boy was only 15, but stated there was "nothing wrong or illegal about giving someone a kiss." She denied removing her clothes, though some witnesses claim they saw her half-naked.

The boy told officers that the 24-year-old had asked him to come into the tanning booth with her, then stripped from the waist down and started kissing him, Tulsa World reports.

Brashear, whose Facebook page lists one of her favorite books as "Thanks for the Memories," was charged with a felony count of lewd acts with a minor under 16.

She was released from custody on Friday on $20,000 bond, and was ordered to have no contact with any non-family member under the age of 18. Her trial is scheduled for July 13.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If that were my wife, and she did that to my son - man I would be pissed off. 

How many 15 y/o get a chance like that out of the blue w a 24 y/o?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
haha getting cock blocked by your own mom...

it sucks  >:(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
If ever there was a time to cut the apron strings.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
FemaleSexOffenders.com is my go-to source for these kinds of stories.

Some of the women I wouldn't have minded being statutorily raped by.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

http://femalesexoffenders.com

Some crazy shit at that site. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
you know Dad was shaking his head at mom for being a hater.

MB

• Getbig IV
Why are police officers not allowed to just use common sense.  The public humiliation of being exposed in front of other gym members was punishment enough.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Kid must be pissed off at Mom. 

She won't recover.   

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's Oklahoma...mom wanted him all to herself... :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Shortly thereafter mom giving him 'The Talk' while the kid is pitching a pants tent.  "Those kinds of women, etc"  Boner boner boner.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Fukin' pedophile  :-X :-X

Hope she spends rest of her worthless life in guantanamo

Stark

• Getbig V

Fukin' pedophile  :-X :-X

Hope she spends rest of her worthless life in guantanamo

Difference to the male once is - she will be congratulated and high fived by her co-fellons in the pen when she gets locked up.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
she was just jealous and wanted the sons cock herself

Schmoff

• Getbig V

hot slut  would hit

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Where were these whores when I was 15???????

bradistani

• Getbig V
hope he gave his mother a swift back hander for fucking up his chances !

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Woman are just as filthy as me.

what 15yr old guy gets Lured into pussy  ::) ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

It's not like the kid didn't masturbate on the regular.

Yea, and girls don't masturbate?  They just start it at the night they turn 18 right?      ::)

No double standards. Law and rules must be the same for everyone !!
In front of law You either are a pedophile or you're not - doesn't matter are you  female or male.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
When you're a registered sex offender, you might as well GTFO of the country, there's no hope for a decent future.

...Plus, the kid could've stood his ground, but obviously he's one beta ass bitch saying he was forced into the room and coerced to take off his clothes as if that's not what he wanted.

Mean while, uncles who rape nieces serve 5-7yrs in jail and then are let out to offend again. Death penalty for those c.unts, and yes, double standards do apply here, especially in this day n age.  

There's a big difference between a fully grown man sticking his dick in a 7-12yr old, as opposed to a relatively hot nympho going for some young 15yr old KAWK.

It's not like the kid didn't masturbate on the regular.

...Side question, wtf was his momz doing @ the gym, what a nosy c.unt.

Total truth....at NO POINT when I was 15 would I have had a problem with that.  I remember when I was 19 and I was fucking this 35 y/o...I spent the night at her house...came home just smelling like sex...my mom and dad were pissed because I told them I couldn't drive home because I had been drinking.  I knew my dad knew I wasn't because I never really drank..to this day I swear I could see him give me the wink like "atta boy son...way to pound that pussy"

Schmoff

• Getbig V
she's hot

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Total truth....at NO POINT when I was 15 would I have had a problem with that.  I remember when I was 19 and I was fucking this 35 y/o...I spent the night at her house...came home just smelling like sex...my mom and dad were pissed because I told them I couldn't drive home because I had been drinking.  I knew my dad knew I wasn't because I never really drank..to this day I swear I could see him give me the wink like "atta boy son...way to pound that pussy"
There is a big diff between being 15 and NO driver's license, and still in HS (Soph) and being 19.
You play by your parent's rules...plus he went to the gym with his mother...

Stand up to your parents, man you guys need to think about what you guys are saying.

D_1000

• Getbig IV

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
There is a big diff between being 15 and NO driver's license, and still in HS (Soph) and being 19.
You play by your parent's rules...plus he went to the gym with his mother...

Stand up to your parents, man you guys need to think about what you guys are saying.

Perhaps you missed what I said, at 15y/o I wouldnt have been a bottom bitch and said "mommy, mommy, mommy the bad woman made me come in there and she wanted to touch my winkie"   ::)

I can say with 100% certainty I would have made sure the woman put her clothes on and then made it seem like my idea.  What does this kid have down syndrome?  A boy tapping a 24yo that  looks like that??  He would have been the king shit at his school.

Would love to see a pic of said mother...probably some dried up post menopausal hag who would be fucking her personal trainer if she didnt have a pre-nup