Author Topic: Austraillians Are Outragged over Twitter Picture of Gold Metalist in Bikini  (Read 12411 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Any why does that bother you?  Did something I post shatter your fragile psyche! Was it the pointing out of the genocidal attacks by the Grand old US of A, was it the pointing out of the Propoganda Machine that has kept you misinformed and deluded or was it the attack on the middle upper classes within my own society - if you could sustain your rage for a moment and actually read my posts fully, you would have a better chance of a more successful attack, but the above post shows how you are either incapable of reading or have a "I'm a complete fuckhead filter" that you run the statements through first - I didn't attack ALL my fellow Australians, just the meathead middle/upper classes!  The fact is, you will skim over this post and interpret it anyway you want!  I don't take you seriously, and I feel great knowing that my posts have shattered yet another fragile psyche!  Don't worry though, the shattering of your fragile psyche is an important step towards personal truth and liberation!  If you need any advice dealing with your torment, please don't hesitate to ask questions.
Epic lulz.
Keep projecting there kid.
(thats called projecting for the uninitiated).

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
They are also some of the biggest racist bigots I've ever met in my entire life.  I lived in Sydney for a year and it's by far the most racist city in the world.
Actually, Melbourne, Victoria is far worse - The Indians labelled the whole VICTORIAN Police Force racist - not to mention highly corrupt and incompetent!

V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Actually, Melbourne, Victoria is far worse - The Indians labelled the whole VICTORIAN Police Force racist - not to mention highly corrupt and incompetent!

I'm sure it's only a mirror of a general trend in your society.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Having 3 people (all Americans, but not "white") get rejected from bars and clubs every single night of the week, people yelling at them walking down the street "go HOME guy!  FUCKING GOOK!" etc etc.  Happened multiple times a week to at least one of the guys from our group.  These guys have been all over the world and never experienced racism at that level, sure from time to time they'd get comments in other cities, but not anything like they did there.

What area of Sydney? Where you hanging out in the ghetto or something? (Not that Sydney has a REAL ghetto)

I mean, I was in the CBD and I saw all kinds of people... never heard anything like that.