Author Topic: Austraillians Are Outragged over Twitter Picture of Gold Metalist in Bikini  (Read 12409 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Who's gimmick account is delon's - Pretending to know what the average Australian is bothered by!  Not hard to see when a post has hit the nail on the head, it draws rapid and retarded responses like the above - I am not bothered by a woman in a bikini - especially your Mum, I always tell her to put a bikini on right before I rip it from her when I playrape her, it's her favorite game!  HA HA at projecting your assumptions onto me, all so far from being even close to right!  &guy is not my Hero, I merely said I like him!  it's unfortunate the typical Getbigger reads comments, then filters it through his indoctrinated brain and comes out with something that suits him and appears happy to live far away from the truth!  The people who get upset at the TRUTH more than anybody are the most brainwashed indoctrinated slaves to government who never question a thing! These people are always afraid to speak out and spend there lives attacking those with the strength and courage to speak!  I feel deep pity for these people, as they have no idea how damaging there indoctrination is! (to themselves and others) I have never mentioned Conspiracies, it's amazing how quickly the indoctrinated repeat mainstream thought without even a single question as to what others are saying.  Brainwashing and indoctrination are powerful indeed, far more powerful than the truth, for if you can make people believe lies from the beginning of their lives, even when presented with alternate information later on, they will without consideration reject it!  Enjoy ignoring the worlds woes because it hurts your little brain too much, I understand, you are scared, and facing reality would be too painful for you at this time, but one day you will be ready for the truth, Maybe!

In Morals and Dogma, 1871, Albert Pike wrote:
“Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it…
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason…

Holy meltdown batman.
Must have hit pretty close to home, considering that dude only wrote like 2 lines, prompting this retarded savagely defensive meltdown.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I`d do her if given the opportunity, and because I`ll never get the opportunity,I find myself officially outraged.

Wes, be honest.....you were outraged when someone came up with the idea that the world was round!

as a follow up...I do believe I see camel toe in the original pic.  Who ever thinks that chick isnt fucking smoking hot must love the top of body that you have to roll in flour to find the wetspot.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
So true. they were praising this fat hoe Chrislyn Hamilton on Australias Got Talent the other week, she is morbidly obese, yet the judges and everyone else kept saying she was SEXY!  It was at this point I realised I was living in a country full of deluded politically correct arseholes who believe there own lies!  When a Fat Disgusting Piece of SH!T like this is described as SEXY!, you realise the depth of the Malaise that your fellow citizens suffer from!

Looks like America doesn't have the monopoly on fatties and political correctness anymore...I suppose hippos can be considered sexy, maybe she was showing off her impersonation "talent?"  :-\.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
That was a gag post - yes partner of nine years - I never post personal pics - this is GETBIG!
Isn't the term partner reserved for homosexuals?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Isn't the term partner reserved for homosexuals?
No - It is the legal definition of a defacto relationship - I haven't heard of it in relation to gay couples - is that what you call your boyfriend CHAOS

Here are some other common definitions of the word partner

noun /ˈpärtnər/ 
partners, plural

A person who takes part in an undertaking with another or others, esp. in a business or company with shared risks and profits

Either of two people dancing together or playing a game or sport on the same side

Either member of a married couple or of an established unmarried couple
- she lived with her partner

A person with whom one has sex; a lover

A friendly form of address by one man to another
- how you doing, partner?

A timber framework secured to and strengthening the deck of a wooden ship around a hole for a mast
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Holy meltdown batman.
Must have hit pretty close to home, considering that dude only wrote like 2 lines, prompting this retarded savagely defensive meltdown.
Well, I guess that closes the case on who's gimmick account "Delon" belongs too!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Well, I guess that closes the case on who's gimmick account "Delon" belongs too!
Lulz, totally, cause I'm totally into making a random gimmick to pretend I'm from Australia.
Try harder kid. You can't write that dude off as a gimmick just because he made you melt worse than a whiney college hippie crying about how people are "destroying the earth."

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
That was a gag post - yes partner of nine years - I never post personal pics - this is GETBIG!

Must be difficult keeping track of so much bullshit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Must be difficult keeping track of so much bullshit.
You dont seem to have a problem with it!
Must be difficult being a gullible naive fool easily led to believe whatever I want you too!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Lulz, totally, cause I'm totally into making a random gimmick to pretend I'm from Australia.
Try harder kid. You can't write that dude off as a gimmick just because he made you melt worse than a whiney college hippie crying about how people are "destroying the earth."
I am always amazed at how people interpret and read all types of things into a post - what you call a meltdown, is just me simply and unemotionally stating my opinion!  Crazy how people project there own emotions when reading someone else's post and assume that this is the emotional state of the person writing the post.(Called projection for the uninitiated)  Very rarely, does my pulse shift an inch on this forum.  You guys can continue believing you know the emotional state of the original poster, it makes me laugh!  
V

Lurker79

• Getbig III
I am always amazed at how people interpret and read all types of things into a post - what you call a meltdown, is just me simply and unemotionally stating my opinion!  Crazy how people project there own emotions when reading someone else's post and assume that this is the emotional state of the person writing the post.(Called projection for the uninitiated)  Very rarely, does my pulse shift an inch on this forum.  You guys can continue believing you know the emotional state of the original poster, it makes me laugh!  

Meltdown  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

I bet she has a nice vagina

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Lulz. Pretty sure you just did that at least 3 times in this thread. (Btw, epic redundancy there dingus, telling us that were "projecting our own emotions", and that its called "projecting"  ;))

there fucking idiots! apathetic self righteous wankers who judge absolutely everything

Not hard to see when a post has hit the nail on the head, it draws rapid and retarded responses like the above

And then this epic gem -

it's unfortunate the typical Getbigger reads comments, then filters it through his indoctrinated brain and comes out with something that suits him and appears happy to live far away from the truth! The people who get upset at the TRUTH more than anybody are the most brainwashed indoctrinated slaves to government who never question a thing! These people are always afraid to speak out and spend there lives attacking those with the strength and courage to speak!  I feel deep pity for these people, as they have no idea how damaging there indoctrination is! (to themselves and others) I have never mentioned Conspiracies, it's amazing how quickly the indoctrinated repeat mainstream thought without even a single question as to what others are saying.  Brainwashing and indoctrination are powerful indeed, far more powerful than the truth, for if you can make people believe lies from the beginning of their lives, even when presented with alternate information later on, they will without consideration reject it!  Enjoy ignoring the worlds woes because it hurts your little brain too much, I understand, you are scared, and facing reality would be too painful for you at this time, but one day you will be ready for the truth, Maybe!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Lulz. Pretty sure you just did that at least 3 times in this thread. (Btw, epic redundancy there dingus, telling us that were "projecting our own emotions", and that its called "projecting"  ;))

And then this epic gem -

You know you have a butthurt getbigger on your hands when they take the time like shockwave has trolling through the whole thread joining many posts together in an attempt to continually insult someone in an effort to make themselves feel better - looks like I have another stalker on my hands, first CHAOS, now SHOCKWAVE - HA HA HA!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
You know you have a butthurt getbigger on your hands when they take the time like shockwave has trolling through the whole thread joining many posts together in an attempt to continually insult someone in an effort to make themselves feel better - looks like I have another stalker on my hands, first CHAOS, now SHOCKWAVE - HA HA HA!
Epic "cant defend myself" meltdown.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Epic "cant defend myself" meltdown.
Nothing to defend against - only a teenager would be upset by the ramblings of a madman on the Internet!  It appears you are trying to get a rise, but lack the necessary skill to do so - your attempts at "Owning" or causing a "Meltdown" or whatever it is that juveniles call it these days are quire funny, and unlike others I find it flattering to have online HATERS!  I don't allow others to rent my headspace, it's funny to watch those who do!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Nothing to defend against - only a teenager would be upset by the ramblings of a madman on the Internet!  It appears you are trying to get a rise, but lack the necessary skill to do so - your attempts at "Owning" or causing a "Meltdown" or whatever it is that juveniles call it these days are quire funny, and unlike others I find it flattering to have online HATERS!  I don't allow others to rent my headspace, it's funny to watch those who do!
You are correct, your headspace is already rented by the United States and your fellow citizens, since you cant seem to go a day without trying to enlighten everyone about how brainwashed they are, how terrible the US is, or crying about how all your fellow Australians are is judgemental hypocrites.

Im quite sure you dont have the brain capacity to worry about your average getbigger when youre already filled to the brim with bullshit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You are correct, your headspace is already rented by the United States and your fellow citizens, since you cant seem to go a day without trying to enlighten everyone about how brainwashed they are, how terrible the US is, or crying about how all your fellow Australians are is judgemental hypocrites.

Im quite sure you dont have the brain capacity to worry about your average getbigger when youre already filled to the brim with bullshit.
Any why does that bother you?  Did something I post shatter your fragile psyche! Was it the pointing out of the genocidal attacks by the Grand old US of A, was it the pointing out of the Propoganda Machine that has kept you misinformed and deluded or was it the attack on the middle upper classes within my own society - if you could sustain your rage for a moment and actually read my posts fully, you would have a better chance of a more successful attack, but the above post shows how you are either incapable of reading or have a "I'm a complete fuckhead filter" that you run the statements through first - I didn't attack ALL my fellow Australians, just the meathead middle/upper classes!  The fact is, you will skim over this post and interpret it anyway you want!  I don't take you seriously, and I feel great knowing that my posts have shattered yet another fragile psyche!  Don't worry though, the shattering of your fragile psyche is an important step towards personal truth and liberation!  If you need any advice dealing with your torment, please don't hesitate to ask questions.
V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
This is just a poor attempt to generate interest for the Olympics.  It's ratings and advertising dollars

Emmortal

• Getbig V
I live in Australia, and I love Australia, but hate the average middle - upper class Australian, there fucking idiots! apathetic self righteous wankers who judge absolutely everything - these people are soulless blood suckers - it embarrasses me the sh!t that bothers the average Australian, it really exposes them for the shallow, narcissistic children they really are!  The average Australian is bothered by this, but has no problem with there fascist government killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis so they can continue living in a FATCAT lifestyle - plus the average Australian seems to not know who Julian Assange is, a real cause for genuine outrage, but typical, lets get upset about a woman in a bikini!  What a bunch of Fuckwits!

They are also some of the biggest racist bigots I've ever met in my entire life.  I lived in Sydney for a year and it's by far the most racist city in the world.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
They are also some of the biggest racist bigots I've ever met in my entire life.  I lived in Sydney for a year and it's by far the most racist city in the world.

x2

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

I did not get any of that at all when I was there.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
I did not get any of that at all when I was there.

Having 3 people (all Americans, but not "white") get rejected from bars and clubs every single night of the week, people yelling at them walking down the street "go HOME black!  FUCKING GOOK!" etc etc.  Happened multiple times a week to at least one of the guys from our group.  These guys have been all over the world and never experienced racism at that level, sure from time to time they'd get comments in other cities, but not anything like they did there.

Croatian

• Getbig II
Having 3 people (all Americans, but not "white") get rejected from bars and clubs every single night of the week, people yelling at them walking down the street "go HOME guy!  FUCKING GOOK!" etc etc.  Happened multiple times a week to at least one of the guys from our group.  These guys have been all over the world and never experienced racism at that level, sure from time to time they'd get comments in other cities, but not anything like they did there.
[/quote

Too many ugly indians in Sydney & Melbourne, well join the Free Aussie Party !

io856

Having 3 people (all Americans, but not "white") get rejected from bars and clubs every single night of the week, people yelling at them walking down the street "go HOME guy!  FUCKING GOOK!" etc etc.  Happened multiple times a week to at least one of the guys from our group.  These guys have been all over the world and never experienced racism at that level, sure from time to time they'd get comments in other cities, but not anything like they did there.
hahaha