Author Topic: Evasive Maneuvers  (Read 11118 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Evasive Maneuvers
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 08:03:59 PM »
Yes.   But with obama it's 100 percent fail.   r Money equals 85 percent fail.   I am voting based on the 15 percent chance R Money does the right thing.

Who do you like as a running mate?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2012, 08:07:47 PM »
Who do you like as a running mate?

could care less.  I would vote for Charles Manson or Joran Vandesloot over Obama. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 08:36:08 PM »
facker isnt paying for my gas or mortgage, were do I sign up?

you do not possess the spirit of obama.
X

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2012, 09:46:11 PM »
I'm afraid you're making all of this up. A program (whether it's law school or business school) is not fulltime if you aren't going full bore at 40+ hours a week, and is by definition part-time if you have a fulltime job and are taking courses at night. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I find it nigh impossible to believe someone actually in such a program would be unaware of these facts. This oddity, plus a grammatical error every third word in every post you make, leads me to believe that your personal narrative is a fiction.

Nothing personal, but with your next narrative try to get all of the relevant facts straight before wheeling it out for public consumption. ;)
Are you mentally slow? Full-time school is NOT the same thing as a full-time job for fucksakes. Clearly you haven't attended college. Undergraduate is usually considered full-time with 12+ credits and graduate school 6+, for the MBA programs at least. I took 3 classes a semester in my MBA program and was FULL-TIME, according to Penn State and the government.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2012, 10:02:35 PM »
Obama's most successful program to date has been Fast & Furious....which should get Holder prison time and Obama impeached.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 02:28:04 AM »
Obama sucks....

So does your momma and she is not bad at all

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 02:30:13 AM »
Biden said we are in a depression today.   

You are depressed.
How about medicine?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 06:39:21 PM »
I'm afraid you're making all of this up. A program (whether it's law school or business school) is not fulltime if you aren't going full bore at 40+ hours a week, and is by definition part-time if you have a fulltime job and are taking courses at night. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I find it nigh impossible to believe someone actually in such a program would be unaware of these facts. This oddity, plus a grammatical error every third word in every post you make, leads me to believe that your personal narrative is a fiction.

Nothing personal, but with your next narrative try to get all of the relevant facts straight before wheeling it out for public consumption. ;)
LOL actually by definition grad school full time is 2 classes and undergrad a full load is 12 hours

dont know where you get your facts probably the same place where you got the definition of far left.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2012, 06:44:27 PM »
I'm guessing you didn't score very well on the verbal portion of the GMAT, as you don't seem to be able to handle words nor understand their meanings (and subtle variations thereof). I never mentioned credit hours, only hours simpliciter. Hence, what I've said here is entirely consistent with what you've just said, which is where my suspicion arises: I'm raising doubt as to whether this guy is putting in the requisite hours (read: not credit hours) to get an MBA fulltime while simultaneously working fulltime for 40+ hours , seeing as he can barely write coherent English. Do you recall anybody in your program working fulltime plus pursuing an MBA fulltime? I didn't think so.

Further, the guy mentioned evening classes, which means he is pursuing an evening MBA, which by definition is a part time, 3 year degree, you gyno-having cockmonger (occasionally they are 2 year programs, e.g. Leeds, but even these are still part time). Thus, the information he provided is mutually incompatible: he says he is doing evening classes (i.e., is in a part time program) yet is in a fulltime program, and says he is in a fulltime program despite working fulltime (which is virtually impossible). Add to this that he barely writes the language and someone actually in such a program wouldn't say all of these incompatible things, and my conclusion is inevitable. Read his posts more carefully for corroboration of all this.

You are a very poor representative of Penn State thus far, running to a bodybuilding message board and trying to mention your degree in every post. If I were at the program I'd be embarassed to discover a former student evincing low reading comprehension, acting like a douchebag, and tacitly admitting to steroid use ('I never said I was natural') on a message board like this, all of which is easily tied to the student's real name. This is all very irresponsible behavior.

Please, don't respond to any further posts of mine by insulting my intelligence until you're abundantly clear about their meaning, as doing otherwise reflects poorly upon you and you alone.
hahah this coming from a psuedo intellectual piss stain of a troll?

you and TA would be fast friends you two should get together it would be classic.

Sorry hoss I work full time and I am in a MBA program where going to school in the evenings will allow me to finish in two years.

Just like any other full time program, day or night...

grad schools generally dont want students to take more than 6 hours a semester meaning that 6 hours for a grad student is full time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 05:27:29 AM »
There is no denying - Romney refuses to detail his policy on just about anything. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2012, 07:27:54 AM »
Obama sucks....
Thanks for the in-depth analysis, but I don't think you should just be giving stuff like that away after all of your research.

G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2012, 09:54:42 PM »
There is no denying - Romney refuses to detail his policy on just about anything. 
LOL this was obamas plan to a T last election and nobody in this thread including your ass had a problem with it.

Now its an issue?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2012, 12:27:08 PM »
facker isnt paying for my gas or mortgage, were do I sign up?

imagination land

333 can give you the directions

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2012, 12:30:18 PM »
We know Romney has at least one clearly defined opinion

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2012, 12:36:23 PM »
We know Romney has at least one clearly defined opinion

corporations are legally individuals in the eyes of the law.

That is why you ppl incorporate so the corporations assets are liable and not the officers.

as a person who is in "finance" i would think you would know this very well...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2012, 12:38:26 PM »

That is why you ppl incorporate so the corporations assets are liable and not the officers.

This is learned day 1 of corporate law in law school.   Idiots like Straw Man are too immersed in the far left crappola to understand this.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2012, 12:49:46 PM »

I'm well aware of that opinion

the landmark case that arrived at that conclusion was in the very county that I live in presently and occured back in 1886

I just don't agree that corporations are people no matter what the Supreme Court says

If you can't take a dump, get cancer  or be thrown in jail  (and about a million other things) then you're not a person in my book

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2012, 12:51:15 PM »
This is learned day 1 of corporate law in law school.   Idiots like Straw Man are too immersed in the far left crappola to understand this.  

I "learned" it in the eighth grade and it made no sense to me then just like today

I'm sure your best friend is a corporation

he/she/it will probably be the best man at your wedding

shit, it might actually even be the bride

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2012, 06:23:01 PM »
I'm well aware of that opinion

the landmark case that arrived at that conclusion was in the very county that I live in presently and occured back in 1886

I just don't agree that corporations are people no matter what the Supreme Court says

If you can't take a dump, get cancer  or be thrown in jail  (and about a million other things) then you're not a person in my book

that isnt an opinion my friend that is a fact, legally corps are individuals.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2012, 06:51:13 PM »
LOL this was obamas plan to a T last election and nobody in this thread including your ass had a problem with it.

Now its an issue?

oh, i thought obama was very much "change, change, change".   Romney's just "mix things up but i'm not going to commit to any position at the moment..."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2012, 06:52:18 PM »
oh, i thought obama was very much "change, change, change".   Romney's just "mix things up but i'm not going to commit to any position at the moment..."

You are still in love w gaybama.   Admit it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »

way to address my point

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »
did he ever really define his change?

or just throw out blanket ideas without any details?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2012, 07:11:34 PM »
did he ever really define his change?

or just throw out blanket ideas without any details?

see, I dont even think romney is thorwing our blanket ideas.  At least obama said "univ healthcare" and "end war in iraq!"

What's romney's position on iraq?  You can't define it.
DREAM?  You can't define that.
SCOTUS?  He will repeal but won't criticize their decision even?

hell, the only time he ever chose positions was during primary when he agreed to end PP and endorsed paul ryan plan (only to win the eleciton) - I wonder why he doesn't bring those things up anymore?  lol

Romney hopes to win by being as unknown as possible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2012, 07:14:01 PM »

You are going to vote for gaybama why? 

see, I dont even think romney is thorwing our blanket ideas.  At least obama said "univ healthcare" and "end war in iraq!"

What's romney's position on iraq?  You can't define it.
DREAM?  You can't define that.
SCOTUS?  He will repeal but won't criticize their decision even?

hell, the only time he ever chose positions was during primary when he agreed to end PP and endorsed paul ryan plan (only to win the eleciton) - I wonder why he doesn't bring those things up anymore?  lol

Romney hopes to win by being as unknown as possible.