Author Topic: Peptides Vs. GH  (Read 1636 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Peptides Vs. GH
« on: June 27, 2012, 04:06:26 PM »
Which one would you guys choose ? And why ?

Have been reading a TON regarding both. Obviously, peps are most cost-effective { for the most part }, however, I'm looking for something to put on quality mass as well as have fat burning properties, etc., etc. From what I gather, peps are great in regards to fat loss, but not so good in the muscle building dept. Help me out here, guys.

:-) :-)

patriceb

• Getbig II
Re: Peptides Vs. GH
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 06:19:19 AM »
ur comparing a lada to a ferrari

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:10:34 AM »
Im prett sure that HGH is peptide
and if you are looking for something to put on quality mass as well as have fat burning properties than not just go with tren?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 09:06:57 AM »
i think peptides ( im assuming your meaning gh fragments, ghrp6 and the likes) are shit, to use the doses and combinations you need to get the propper results, it works out almost as much as gh, with no visual difference to your body

thats my and all the guys i know 1st hands expeience of it, all from different sources....

if moneys tight a good solid gear course is all you need, u dont need gh to build a good physique

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 10:00:48 AM »
if moneys tight a good solid gear course is all you need, u dont need gh to build a good physique

I concur.

GH is better by far, but if you cannot afford to run 5iu+ for an extended period of time, don't bother with it.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 10:58:25 AM »
if you want to use less than 6 units per day, use peptides. Too many sketchy gh being sold and when you lose with GH, you lose big!
?

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 02:12:14 PM »
I second that cant trust any gh

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 02:50:35 PM »
Good posts, guys. Kinda backs up with what I've been thinking all along in regards to gh. :-) :-)

I agree that gh isn't necessary to build a good, solid physique. However,  when you wish to compete on the national stage { as I do }, gh is an absolute necessity. Well ... maybe not for the bantamweights ! Hahaha ! ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 08:54:59 PM »
peptides are potentially better but they are much more circumstantial and require ideal situations to be used to their maximum effectiveness. you can't just pin peptides anytime you want at your convenience like you can with GH. a lot of preparation and forethought has to go into using peptides.

secondly, i trust peptide manufacturers less than chinese GH producers. good peptides are also expensive, more expensive than GH.

it also depends on your goals because the muscle fullness that comes from running high dosages of synthetic GH is the reason why competitive bodybuilders run GH and you can't mimic that effect with peptides. the growth and fatloss potential of peptides are equivalent or better to synthetic GH however.