Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667001 times)

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: If you ARE THINKING.....of.....TAKING STEROIDS....THINK AGAIN.....?????
« Reply #10100 on: February 08, 2007, 08:10:50 PM »
Ding: 1st Peace. 2nd M1t was like battry acid to my gut.  Honestly, I threw a big bottle in the trash.
 Three tabs a day of Anapolon is gentel in compare to me. Everybody different though.

The deca & eq PHs did have some mild build up & extra pump.  The half life of the compounds is realy where ProHos lack. You prob know this. The deca & eq molecule lasts like energizer bunny. Masteron flashes a bit faster. (Most masteron is faked deca, if U lucky) This stuff didnt begin to compare w/ a 200mg shot of deca. Not even close. 

**What would you compare this SupD to?** I get real test or deca w/ a script ,not like Im gona buy SD.
Ive seen so many ripOffs  come and go.  If todays young lifters worried less about a magic formula
and just ate food, they be better off. Oh, I never even used roids myself till I was over 30.
Youll miss out on a nice natural base using them real young,I feel.
Most of the stuff they hawk on us is scam.  If youv seen the results of 500mg test 200 deca and some DboL  Im shure it makes PHs look like zero.  Your friend is making good gains. Great, keep it up man.
Lots of these PHs are every bit as hard on the body as oral roids.

Thats more like it bro!  I agree with you on most of this post.  Just don't jump the gun bashing people so quick.  Personally, if I would have waited, I would have made a little bit more gains... but with my genetics, it was doubtful.  Waiting is always better... no doubt about that... and there have been alot of bs products out there...sounds like you have a good understanding of anabolics... they just recently came out with another one called Epistane that looks VERY promising... look into these new designers bro.  They are far from prohormones... they are steroids with altered chemical structures... along the same lines as the stuff Bonds was taking.  And its true that most orals are pretty harsh, but these new ones are pretty mild compared to a dbol cycle or anadrol.  And a FAR cry from methyltest :-X

AVBG

Re: Derek Anthony Strikes AGAIN! LOL
« Reply #10101 on: February 08, 2007, 08:11:28 PM »
To which I replied

Me jealous... hahaha. of you... hahahahha.

Seriously, you're pathetic a disgrace a waste of skin.
The reason I watch is to see your pathetic excuse for a life because I realise that someone else is much much worse off than I could possible be.. Thank you Derek, yo make my day -everyday.

I love your avatar on MD.. Born to Fight!!! that was the funniest thing I have ever seen.. However, it is false it should read "BORN TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS"

How's your dad? He must be proud of you? No wonder he had a heart attack! He must have accidently clicked on your videos!!!!!

take care Derek and thanks again for being you.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10102 on: February 08, 2007, 08:13:05 PM »
Making fun of his dads heart attack :-\
E

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #10103 on: February 08, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
Who gives a shit, people have heart attacks all the time, get used to it.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10104 on: February 08, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
Yeah, AVBG is just a big a douche as siouxcoutnry. They are both friends. That tells alot about his character lol

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10105 on: February 08, 2007, 08:15:26 PM »
Yeah, AVBG is just a big a douche as siouxcoutnry. They are both friends. That tells alot about his character lol

Actually AVBG is a cool cat. I could give a fuck what anyone says, I was just surprised that he said it.
E

AVBG

« Reply #10106 on: February 08, 2007, 08:16:29 PM »

wasn't a cool move bringing it, I know D. I am generally not like that. Keep in mind he did start on the profanity.  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10107 on: February 08, 2007, 08:16:58 PM »
wasn't a cool move bringing it, I know D. I am generally not like that. Keep in mind he did start on the profanity.  :-\

True. He started it.:)
E

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10108 on: February 08, 2007, 08:18:20 PM »
True. He started it.:)
Yeah.... you remember what happened to bluedevil last time he made a comment like that?

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #10109 on: February 08, 2007, 08:18:29 PM »

AVBG is good people.

AVBG

« Reply #10110 on: February 08, 2007, 08:18:54 PM »
True. :)

I try give people the benefit of the doubt and that opportunity applied to DA until he couldn't help himself and showed his true colors.

AVBG

« Reply #10111 on: February 08, 2007, 08:23:13 PM »

Buttsuck, I was cool with you to until you showed what you were really like.. You cant say that aint true?

The irony is that you act like the moral crusader of BB but you're just a trouble maker that rides on TA'a coat tails - and you're not even remotely funny

Eversince being booted of MD and posting more regularly on getbig you've lived up to the moniker of buttsuck.

I really hope this helps.

;D MELTDOWN

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #10112 on: February 08, 2007, 08:23:55 PM »
After watching a recent clip. I decided to put in a comment of what I thought of the vid

derekanthony wrote:

> f**k you you jealous bitch!!! your a fuckign homo stop watchign my videos homo

Isn't he the one doing it for the "homos"?

AVBG

Here he goes again - another reply
« Reply #10113 on: February 08, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »
ok looser ill give you my phone # say it to my face and when you block your number ill trace it find were you live and fucking kick your as you pussy!! come to the arnold you jealous bitch and say it to my face

516 848 9019 call me you homo

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #10114 on: February 08, 2007, 08:25:57 PM »
The irony is that you act like the moral crusader of BB but you're just a trouble maker that rides on TA'a coat tails - and you're not even remotely funny

Amen, Bro. He's like TA's little retarded brother.  ;D

AVBG

« Reply #10115 on: February 08, 2007, 08:26:19 PM »
my reply was:

You can keep your number. I don't date men.

danielson

• Getbig V
Re: Here he goes again - another reply
« Reply #10116 on: February 08, 2007, 08:26:41 PM »
ok looser ill give you my phone # say it to my face and when you block your number ill trace it find were you live and fucking kick your as you pussy!! come to the arnold you jealous bitch and say it to my face

516 848 9019 call me you homo

Damn, what did you do to him? He must be back in full blown crazy mode. Fuckin homo.
E

AVBG

« Reply #10117 on: February 08, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »
Damn, what did you do to him? He must be back in full blown crazy mode. Fuckin homo.

Reply 2 on this thread thats all I sent.. This guy's a headcase. If he has such a problem in justifying what he "does". Why the heck does he do it??

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10118 on: February 08, 2007, 08:34:03 PM »
Reply 2 on this thread thats all I sent.. This guy's a headcase. If he has such a problem in justifying what he "does". Why the heck does he do it??
insecurity is a helluva drug
L

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #10119 on: February 08, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
There was a link where you can hear actual phone calls people made to this flamer. Anyone have 'em? Shit was funny.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10120 on: February 08, 2007, 08:35:26 PM »

You told the little queer that he made your day. I wonder why he got so mad? Perhaps one of his johns stiffed him tonight ???
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10121 on: February 08, 2007, 08:36:11 PM »
There was a link where you can hear actual phone calls people made to this flamer. Anyone have 'em? Shit was funny.  :D

Spotter would know 8)
E

AVBG

« Reply #10122 on: February 08, 2007, 08:41:11 PM »
You told the little queer that he made your day. I wonder why he got so mad? Perhaps one of his johns stiffed him tonight ???

You give the kid props and this is how he repays the gesture?!?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10123 on: February 08, 2007, 08:45:55 PM »
You give the kid props and this is how he repays the gesture?!?

Actually, that was a DA type meltdown that he used to save for much worse comments than yours. To ask you to call him so he could trace the call over that ???  Derek must honestly be losing his mind.
E

AVBG

« Reply #10124 on: February 08, 2007, 08:48:59 PM »
Actually, that was a DA type meltdown that he used to save for much worse comments than yours. To ask you to call him so he could trace the call over that ???  Derek must honestly be losing his mind.

I don't think he ever had a brain to begin with.

I am sure that he feels shame for what he does or else he wouldn't react to comments such lengths as he does.

When I posted the comment, all I wrote was something like.. "good work Derek, another black eye to bodybuilding. Your parents must be proud."