Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667177 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6500 on: September 07, 2006, 08:03:41 PM »
hahhahahah OK I UPDATED IT!

The AVERAGE DC TRAINER IS GOING TO HAVE TO ROUGHLY SPEND:

$5,394 Dollars

$5,394.00

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6501 on: September 07, 2006, 08:04:35 PM »
For once adonis speaks the truth.

word
Put it on the Underhills

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6502 on: September 07, 2006, 08:09:01 PM »
$ 5,394 Dollars!!!!![/color]

The Average Lifetime Natural hard trainer can hope to gain about 3 lbs of Muscle a year.

48 ounces of muscle.  So with this cost, IF you gain 3 lbs of muscle and that is a big IF, you will be paying at a rate of $112 dollars per ounce of Muscle at the very least. hahahahahahahah

Do you know what an ounce looks like?  Picture 1 measley ounce of hamburger....Thats even smaller than Mcdonalds Tiniest hamburger cut in half.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6503 on: September 07, 2006, 08:09:55 PM »
For a natural pretty much anything works as long as you eat a small bit more than needed.  Its a load of crap that you need to eat massive amounts of food to gain weight.  Eating a lot is just impatience, trying to force the issue.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6504 on: September 07, 2006, 08:11:25 PM »
hahhahahah OK I UPDATED IT!

The AVERAGE DC TRAINER IS GOING TO HAVE TO ROUGHLY SPEND:

$5,394 Dollars

$5,394.00

4 bucks a lb for chicken? What...is your chicken laced with gold? Dont tell me I need to teach you a lesson how to shop too?! You got bigger worries.

What was the alternative? Being 6 foot tall and 177lbs of absolute monstrosity like you are? I can go down to the local mall and see 385 guys like that. No thanks, wheres my checkbook?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6505 on: September 07, 2006, 08:14:15 PM »
4 bucks a lb for chicken? Dont tell me I need to teach you a lesson how to shop too?! You got bigger worries.

What was the alternative? Being 6 foot tall and 177lbs of absolute monstrosity like you are? I can go down to the local mall and see 385 guys like that. No thanks, wheres my checkbook?

He's limited by his genetics, he wouldn't be any better on your training regime.. that much I'm sure of.

He'd just be fatter.

geeves20022000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6506 on: September 07, 2006, 08:15:58 PM »
I dont follow DC, but 4lbs for chicken is a lot, i buy mine in bulk and on sale and get it for 1.59 or 1.79 a lb.  I am also a student so need to bargain shop

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6507 on: September 07, 2006, 08:16:48 PM »
4 bucks a lb for chicken? Dont tell me I need to teach you a lesson how to shop too?! You got bigger worries.

Ok, how about you just post a picture of just ONE successful non-competing and non-juicing trainee of yours....Lets compare them to me.  Hell, enter them in the MR. GETBIG so we all can laugh at you and him.

I don`t see people like me on a daily basis. Sorry. I am not sounding arrogant here, but I just don`t.  You are not even like me.  You are obesely fat and have never even gotten lean. You don`t know what its like to have a waist in the 20s do you fatty?
You don`t even have a waist.

Of course I know how to shop.  I get Chicken breast for 1.99 or less a lb.  Most dumbasses don`t.  They are willing to pay anything and that is the average going rate for chicken breast.

With your diet,people have fuck-all time to do anything else other than cook and eat and hope to god they don`t puke.

You are a joke. Everyone knows it. And those who don`t are seeing it right here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6508 on: September 07, 2006, 08:17:34 PM »
First off, I'd thought I would interject since I did at one time tried the Dante Method

I will say that first off, the reason I tried his method was because his supplements from TruProtein was top notch stuff.  Great selection, fresh protein, BCAA, etc, decent prices and fast shipping.  So I went on Intense Muscle board, spoke to a few people and copied the beginner routine.

I followed everything to the letter with a few exceptions.  I did not wash my beef because the majority of my beef I used was flank steak.  Also I used hemp oil for my shakes instead of olive oil.  I only used olive oil for cooking and for salads

At the time, I was training at the Greenville Athletic Club, the same place Lee Haney training to win the USA and Universe title so I was easily able to perform the one rep routine due to the type of equipment used mostly being Nautilus and the "original" Universal Equipment.

When I started putting on the pounds and at first I thought I was building muscle.  However when I did a fat analysis, I found that I had hardly gained if any muscle at all and instead piled on a ton of unnessesary fat instead.  I'll have some pictures which I posted originally on Muscle Mayhem and I'll put them up later.

I was pissed at Dante however after further checks, I failed to add one thing to my diet...steroids!!  My body was not able to process the extra protein and it was simply coming out in a hot sloppy mess.

So I stopped doing the high protein, picked up Arnold Schwarznegger's book and started "bodybuilding" again eating a balance diet of protein, carbs, and EFA's.  My body then started building back muscle and I stay relatively lean year round. 

Now, my body type is very endomorphic and I have poor genetics so I don't have veins poking out like Adonis or Daddywaddy.  I think their body types are ectomorphic so they may be able to take in all of those doughnuts and ice cream with little backlash.  On the other hand and most likely, they are problably telling some tall tales.  In any case, I find this one interesting thread
A

Stavios

« Reply #6509 on: September 07, 2006, 08:18:40 PM »
Vince.... the adults are having a discussion here

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6510 on: September 07, 2006, 08:19:53 PM »

Ok, how about you just post a picture of just ONE successful non-competing and non-juicing trainee of yours....Lets compare them to me.  Hell, enter them in the MR. GETBIG so we all can laugh at you and him.

I don`t see people like me on a daily basis. Sorry. I am not sounding arrogant here, but I just don`t.  You are not even like me.  You are obesely fat and have never even gotten lean. You don`t know what its like to have a waist in the 20s do you fatty?
You don`t even have a waist.

Of course I know how to shop.  I get Chicken breast for 1.99 or less a lb.  Most dumbasses don`t.  They are willing to pay anything and that is the average going rate for chicken breast.

With your diet,people have f**k-all time to do anything else other than cook and eat and hope to god they don`t puke.

You are a joke. Everyone knows it. And those who don`t are seeing it right here.

I asked for one of my natural trainees to be in the mrgetbig contest (and he will absolutely destroy you) and I was rebuffed because they said he would join up to this site too late. Please, Im begging you, to get the powers that run the show to let him enter because you have no idea what your big mouth would get you into this time.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6511 on: September 07, 2006, 08:21:41 PM »

Yes, however I was robbing kids at Halloween before you were even born, sunshine..... ;D  Better check youself 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6512 on: September 07, 2006, 08:21:44 PM »
First off, I'd thought I would interject since I did at one time tried the Dante Method

I will say that first off, the reason I tried his method was because his supplements from TruProtein was top notch stuff.  Great selection, fresh protein, BCAA, etc, decent prices and fast shipping.  So I went on Intense Muscle board, spoke to a few people and copied the beginner routine.

I followed everything to the letter with a few exceptions.  I did not wash my beef because the majority of my beef I used was flank steak.  Also I used hemp oil for my shakes instead of olive oil.  I only used olive oil for cooking and for salads

At the time, I was training at the Greenville Athletic Club, the same place Lee Haney training to win the USA and Universe title so I was easily able to perform the one rep routine due to the type of equipment used mostly being Nautilus and the "original" Universal Equipment.

When I started putting on the pounds and at first I thought I was building muscle.  However when I did a fat analysis, I found that I had hardly gained if any muscle at all and instead piled on a ton of unnessesary fat instead.  I'll have some pictures which I posted originally on Muscle Mayhem and I'll put them up later.

I was pissed at Dante however after further checks, I failed to add one thing to my diet...steroids!!  My body was not able to process the extra protein and it was simply coming out in a hot sloppy mess.

So I stopped doing the high protein, picked up Arnold Schwarznegger's book and started "bodybuilding" again eating a balance diet of protein, carbs, and EFA's.  My body then started building back muscle and I stay relatively lean year round. 

Now, my body type is very endomorphic and I have poor genetics so I don't have veins poking out like Adonis or Daddywaddy.  I think their body types are ectomorphic so they may be able to take in all of those doughnuts and ice cream with little backlash.  On the other hand and most likely, they are problably telling some tall tales.  In any case, I find this one interesting thread

Thank you for that Vince!
Regardless of what you think of Vince,love him or hate him, he will give you the straight answer.

Vince, I hear you are doing the Elite which is here in Greensboro.  We should hang out afterwards.  Get a few pictures and go to Krispy Kremes.  Maybe we can do a live feed somehow.

hahahahhahah  I`ll even make a Team Goodrum shirt and support you and go backstage.  Jezebelle will get a Team Goodrum Tank top.

Sound good?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6513 on: September 07, 2006, 08:21:52 PM »

LOL your made my laugh for the first time!
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6514 on: September 07, 2006, 08:22:32 PM »
I asked for one of my trainees to be in the mrgetbig contest (and he will absolutely destroy you) and I was rebuffed because they said he would join up to this site too late. Please, Im begging you, to get the powers that run the show to let him enter because you have no idea what your big mouth would get you into this time.

open registreation for the next week or so - the kid just need to have 100 posts by game day (23rd).

so tell him to register and start post whoting!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6515 on: September 07, 2006, 08:22:48 PM »
I asked for one of my natural trainees to be in the mrgetbig contest (and he will absolutely destroy you) and I was rebuffed because they said he would join up to this site too late. Please, Im begging you, to get the powers that run the show to let him enter because you have no idea what your big mouth would get you into this time.
::)

Stavios

« Reply #6516 on: September 07, 2006, 08:23:46 PM »
open registreation for the next week or so - the kid just need to have 100 posts by game day (23rd).

so tell him to register and start post whoting!

post whoring at Getbig ?

doesn't seem possible ! ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6517 on: September 07, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
Vince,

If you get any of the old Musclemagazines, the REAL ones when Grimek ran it, you will see that most all bodybuilders ate Ice Cream daily.

Arnold would eat all of his carbs in Ice Cream at times.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6518 on: September 07, 2006, 08:24:11 PM »
I want to personally thank DOGGCRAPP... I've been using the DC principles for almost 2 months and have made awesome gains in strength and size... Adonis is smoking crack, DC works :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6519 on: September 07, 2006, 08:25:41 PM »
Thank you for that Vince!
Regardless of what you think of Vince,love him or hate him, he will give you the straight answer.

Vince, I hear you are doing the Elite which is here in Greensboro.  We should hang out afterwards.  Get a few pictures and go to Krispy Kremes.  Maybe we can do a live feed somehow.

hahahahhahah  I`ll even make a Team Goodrum shirt and support you and go backstage.  Jezebelle will get a Team Goodrum Tank top.

Sound good?

I got the form on Tuesday and I may do the show if I decide to hold off on getting surgery for my ACL.  Really all depends but I'll still be there whether onstage or on crutches.  I had a knee brace on but I took it off because I wasn't able to properly train my legs.  I'll have to deal with the pain until the show is complete.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6520 on: September 07, 2006, 08:25:53 PM »
I want to personally thank DOGGCRAPP... I've been using the DC principles for almost 2 months and have made awesome gains in strength and size... Adonis is smoking crack, DC works :)

hahhahaah

How fucking GAY does it sound to rinse beef?

I could just imagine fat Dante` at Outback steakhouse holding up everyone to eat because he asks the waitress if she can Rinse his Porterhouse.

hahhahahhahahahhah

Stavios

« Reply #6521 on: September 07, 2006, 08:25:59 PM »

Adonis's point is that DC won't work for a natural

you juice  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6522 on: September 07, 2006, 08:26:35 PM »

I got the form on Tuesday and I may do the show if I decide to hold off on getting surgery for my ACL.  Really all depends but I'll still be there whether onstage or on crutches.  I had a knee brace on but I took it off because I wasn't able to properly train my legs.  I'll have to deal with the pain until the show is complete.

Either way, we should meet up...We might get Daddywaddy to come too.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #6523 on: September 07, 2006, 08:26:41 PM »
My body was not able to process the extra protein and it was simply coming out in a hot sloppy mess.

okay, i find that disgusting.

My body then started building back muscle and I stay relatively lean year round.  

great that you stay lean, man.  hey, you should look over at mayhem. someone put up these pics of some dissgusting balding fat guy with hepatitus, standing by a swimming pool. and they used your name.  

so people over there are thinking you are some sick gross 40 year old, when in reality you stay lean yearround.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6524 on: September 07, 2006, 08:27:12 PM »
hahhahaah

How fucking GAY does it sound to rinse beef?

I could just imagine fat Dante` at Outback steakhouse holding up everyone to eat because he asks the waitress if she can Rinse his Porterhouse.

hahhahahhahahahhah

I didn't say I follow the eating principles to a T.. I was talking mostly about the training principles..rest pause, etc.