Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667162 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6475 on: September 07, 2006, 06:29:24 PM »
Dante is also on a ton of shit. makes his "methods" a little more effective, don'tcha think?

Dante is not on tons of shit. Make your research before you post your assumptions.
just push some weight!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6476 on: September 07, 2006, 06:30:35 PM »
Dante is not on tons of shit. Make your research before you post your assumptions.

Dante has admited to using gear many many times

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6477 on: September 07, 2006, 06:35:20 PM »
Dante has admited to using gear many many times

Read my post again you gian pig creature. I never said that he didn't.
just push some weight!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #6478 on: September 07, 2006, 06:39:03 PM »
Viator was involved in a study on super protein consumption back in the early 70's. It was all excreted or extra calories turned to adipose. 1g max per pound was found to be sufficient, less on most occasions.

Excess protein gets converted to glycogen first. Then extra glycogen floating around can convert to adipose tissue. However, excess protein is more than likely an expensive(Inefficient) glucose source..Also one must account for the thermic effect from food...It's simply a costly process to eat a pure 100 calorie chicken breast, when the body uses alot of fuel(calories) just to break the proteins down..

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #6479 on: September 07, 2006, 06:39:44 PM »
Read my post again you gian pig creature. I never said that he didn't.

You really need to HELP some of these people "understand" Alexxx.

Here's a tip Groink; You said T-O-N-S.............

N O W go reread Alexxx's post. ;D

kentuckysquat

• Getbig II
  • Quit bitching about it and SQUAT!!
« Reply #6480 on: September 07, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »
Ok,
So you have heard of DANTE and DC training. He advocates 300 plus grams of protein and a 500 dollar fee for training.  We all already know that the high protein intake is pointless. Here are some number for you to swallow.

1.In order to get 350 grams of protein a day you have to work hard at it.  It will become a full time job.  It is the dumbest thing you can do because it is HIGHLY impractical an not very good for your health. 

350 grams of protein in chicken 365 days a year is 281.6 lbs of chicken.

At 3.99 a lb you are going to spend 1123.58 dollars in chicken
He then wants you to buy his bullshit protein.  No idea how much it costs but I am sure that junk is expensive and not worth a dime.

Lets just say 100 dollars in his supplements.

So we are at, 1723.58 dollars spent so far.  Carb sources are going to be about roughly half the protein costs,but could be more.  I will give the benefit of the doubt and say 560 dollars or so.
So now we are at 2285.37.
Olive Oil consumption is probably around 100-150 dollars.
Gym Dues are up. 300 dollars.

We are now at 2685.37. 

This is the baseline total an Average DC trainer is going to spend.

He is also going to spend all of his time worrying about his diet.  Having to get that protein in.  Worrying about if he can go somewhere and not leave without his chicken breast and rinsed beef.

He will then become an outcast and be a slave.

Chances are he is going to be fat as well from all the unneeded protein.

And if you are lifetime natural like me, you can see the silliness in this practice.

EATING 281 FUCKING POUNDS OF CHICKEN IN THE HOPES OF GAINING 3-5 LBS OF MUSCLE.

I don`t know folks but anyone with a brain can clearly see how much of a scammed out bullshit plan this is.

What a waste of time,money and effort.

you are a joke... nothing more!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6481 on: September 07, 2006, 06:43:28 PM »
My step father who is a doctor told me not to eat high protein cause it destroys the kidneys
$

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6482 on: September 07, 2006, 06:43:57 PM »
Excess protein gets converted to glycogen first. Then extra glycogen floating around can convert to adipose tissue. However, excess protein is more than likely an expensive(Inefficient) glucose source

"EXCESS" How much is "excess"????? Does anybody know????  How much is needed on a hard Back or Leg day verses a light Chest day????  

Remember, the key here isn't health, it's building MUSCLE! In this case, it's always better to be safe than sorry.

If Ture Adonis wants to eat 10 grams of protein a day and remain a Bantamweight, so be it! However, if you want to be a SuperHEAVYweight than pile on the protein boys!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6483 on: September 07, 2006, 06:44:45 PM »
My step father who is a doctor told me not to eat high protein cause it destroys the kidneys

How did he place at last year's Olympia??????

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #6484 on: September 07, 2006, 06:45:35 PM »
"EXCESS" How much is "excess"????? Does anybody know????  How much is needed on a hard Back or Leg day verses a light Chest day????  

Remember, the key here isn't health, it's building MUSCLE! In this case, it's always better to be safe than sorry.

If Ture Adonis wants to eat 10 grams of protein a day and remain a Bantamweight, so be it! However, if you want to be a SuperHEAVYweight than pile on the protein boys!

Ya, I guess Viator and Mentzer were pussies.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6485 on: September 07, 2006, 06:55:56 PM »

That's not a very nice thing to say :o

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6486 on: September 07, 2006, 06:57:28 PM »

BTW, How would Viator and Mentzer do against the current Olympia competitors???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6487 on: September 07, 2006, 06:58:31 PM »

Well they didn't do too well against the old ones so its safe to say they would do better now.
just push some weight!

AVBG

« Reply #6488 on: September 07, 2006, 06:59:54 PM »

Iris Kyle would have 'em for breakfast  ;D

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #6489 on: September 07, 2006, 07:01:05 PM »
EXPOSING DC and DANTE for LIES:by the numbers.

Ok,

So you have heard of DANTE and DC training. He advocates 300 plus grams of protein and a 500 dollar fee for training.  We all already know that the high protein intake is pointless. Here are some number for you to swallow.

1.In order to get 350 grams of protein a day you have to work hard at it.  It will become a full time job.  It is the dumbest thing you can do because it is HIGHLY impractical an not very good for your health. 

350 grams of protein in chicken 365 days a year is 281.6 lbs of chicken.

At 3.99 a lb you are going to spend 1123.58 dollars in chicken
He then wants you to buy his bullshit protein.  No idea how much it costs but I am sure that junk is expensive and not worth a dime.

Lets just say 100 dollars in his supplements.

So we are at, 1723.58 dollars spent so far.  Carb sources are going to be about roughly half the protein costs,but could be more.  I will give the benefit of the doubt and say 560 dollars or so.
So now we are at 2285.37.
Olive Oil consumption is probably around 100-150 dollars.
Gym Dues are up. 300 dollars.

We are now at 2685.37. 

This is the baseline total an Average DC trainer is going to spend.

He is also going to spend all of his time worrying about his diet.  Having to get that protein in.  Worrying about if he can go somewhere and not leave without his chicken breast and rinsed beef.

He will then become an outcast and be a slave.

Chances are he is going to be fat as well from all the unneeded protein.

And if you are lifetime natural like me, you can see the silliness in this practice.

I don`t know folks but anyone with a brain can clearly see how much of a scammed out bullshit plan this is.

What a waste of time,money and effort.

Why the hard-on for the guy?  

You are hardly a bastion of virtue.  

There is protein in nearly everything we eat.  You don't need to get all of your daily intake from chicken or meats.  

Personally, I think his methods are not all that bad (no, I do not agree with everything he promotes).  That is my true opinion and he is a competitor of mine.  
w

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6490 on: September 07, 2006, 07:05:58 PM »

Yeah DC training makes this transformation possible with that one set of girlie pullups that he recommends.  It is all based on a new scientific breakthrough, one of my boys in the gym got all specific and told me that the science is called alchemy and it is the foundation of the DC principles.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6491 on: September 07, 2006, 07:07:42 PM »
Yeah DC training makes this transformation possible with that one set of girlie pullups that he recommends.  It is all based on a new scientific breakthrough, one of my boys in the gym got all specific and told me that the science is called alchemy and it is the foundation of the DC principles.

With an attitude like that you will never learn and never advance past the 145 pounds you are currently carying on your beastly physique.
just push some weight!

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #6492 on: September 07, 2006, 07:13:47 PM »
Excess protein gets converted to glycogen first. Then extra glycogen floating around can convert to adipose tissue. However, excess protein is more than likely an expensive(Inefficient) glucose source..Also one must account for the thermic effect from food...It's simply a costly process to eat a pure 100 calorie chicken breast, when the body uses alot of fuel(calories) just to break the proteins down..

I agree with you on these points. You are absolutely correct. I was ony intimating that a diet for one person will be healthy whereas it may be unhealthy for another with different caloric and macronutrient needs resulting from different lifestyle choices.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #6493 on: September 07, 2006, 07:39:30 PM »
281.6 lbs of chicken (or other animal protein) spread over 365 days equals approximately .77 lbs of meat per day, or about 12.34 ounces per day. That's roughly six ounces at lunch and six ounces at dinner. Does anyone over 120 lbs who trains regularly with any intensity at all (or even any male under 70 who does any type of regular exercise or physical activity) really consider this excessive?... ::)
Greed is good!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #6494 on: September 07, 2006, 07:42:05 PM »
i believe their is some benefit to the organs ect from cycling your protein, fats and carbs...If its offseason or not..

if your gonna eat 400plus grams of protein a day, i don't see the benefit from doing it everyday....your liver-kidneys and heart can handle tons of stress...But why not give them a break every couple of days...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6495 on: September 07, 2006, 07:49:22 PM »
281.6 lbs of chicken (or other animal protein) spread over 365 days equals approximately .77 lbs of meat per day, or about 12.34 ounces per day. That's roughly six ounces at lunch and six ounces at dinner. Does anyone over 120 lbs who trains regularly with any intensity at all (or even any male under 70 who does any type of regular exercise or physical activity) really consider this excessive?... ::)

It's because hardly anyone here actually reads everything TA (or anyone else) types, otherwise they would see through the bullshit right at the first post. People just read the words, "eat ice cream" and "get ripped" along with some mumbo jumbo thrown in and think they just heard about the second coming of Christ.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6496 on: September 07, 2006, 07:53:43 PM »
Actually 350g protein from chicken every day would be 851.6lbs of chicken in a year.

1lb chicken = 120g protein   350/120 =   2.91lbs x $4 = $11.64 per day,  X 365 =

If you buy chicken at $4/lb it is $4,284 per year.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6497 on: September 07, 2006, 07:56:57 PM »
haha OOPS.....

I realized that.  Misplaced a number.

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO 

So whats the new TOTAL for DC?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6498 on: September 07, 2006, 07:58:09 PM »
They don't live on a chicken farm...
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6499 on: September 07, 2006, 07:59:19 PM »
They don't live on a chicken farm...

I've read that DC trainees have eat up to a pound of meat in one meal.

so 4-6lbs of meat.  The numbers I put up are for 2.9lbs.