Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667926 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6425 on: September 07, 2006, 04:59:45 PM »
Adonis how are you going to discredit Dante's training principals? How come every one that comes to him gains from 15-100 pounds? How come David Henry keeps showing up onstage bigger and better ever time?
adonis knows not of which he speaks.

adonis, keep doing what you are stay as you are.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6426 on: September 07, 2006, 05:00:13 PM »
No.

I ate Krispy Kreme for Breakfast,Macaroni and Cheese,Went to Subway,Had Ice Cream Ben and Jerrys.

hahhahhahahahhahahahahah all the while getting leaner and stronger.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93056.0

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #6427 on: September 07, 2006, 05:01:16 PM »
HMMM wonder why you never see natural Trainees post their pics

BECAUSE THEY ARE FAT!

NATURAL AL POST YOUR FUCKING PIC NOW!

here's why I don't post my pics moroon and I've already posted this at least 10 times so it can be verified.  I was training my ass off as of august 04, got up to 214lbs using DC for the first time.  My wife was pregnant and we found out the baby had a horrible birth defect, it basically had a stroke while in utero and the lack of oxegen to his brain destroyed it.  Training stopped at least serious training...we took care of him for a year, everyday treatment, feedings through a tube..medicine...siezure s, it was horrible.  he died in January of this year.  I started training again about a month later and got a broncial infection, I have asthma.  It was misdiagnosed and it turned into pnuemonia...out for another 6 weeks.  strarted training again and you guessed it, I got hit with another disaster..I got diverticulitus, which put me in the hospital for 3 days, my diet was shot and I lost about 10 days of training along with having to follow a very restricted diet...

3 weeeks ago my dad went into the hospital for some internal bleeding in his intestines, he had a huge stroke and has been in there ever since.  Iv'e been taking the trip to see him everyfew days...now we found out he might have bone cancer, he can't walk, he can't talk, his right side is paralyzed, he's done no therapy cause he's still bleeding, it's one fo the hardest things I've ever  had to see.....I've been trying to help my mother since she has a heart condition also....plus we just put my oldest  daughter in therapy since she is having a very hard time dealing with her little brothers death...

all true, you can read about it in the training log I did for awhile over on the natural board and I started another one a few days before my dad got sick on another board.

I would post my son's site here but I know some of you jackasses would fuck with it and that aint' cool.

So I'm not in any kidn of shape to post a pic or do the MGB which I've already explained.....give me a few months after everything settles down with my dad...
nasser=piece of shit

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6428 on: September 07, 2006, 05:03:34 PM »
If you eat 30 to 40grms protein 5times a day more than enough for anyone up to 230lb maybe a little more once ya over 235lb but too much is hard on kidneys,drink plenty of water and take in clean carbs up to 400grms a day.Train and grow like a weed.EASY.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6429 on: September 07, 2006, 05:04:09 PM »
Thats fine.

Perhaps you can get another Lifetime Natural to post pics.

I want to see an everyday Joe.

I am sure he is incapable of making an Everyday Joe into something.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #6430 on: September 07, 2006, 05:05:21 PM »
here's why I don't post my pics moroon and I've already posted this at least 10 times so it can be verified.  I was training my ass off as of august 04, got up to 214lbs using DC for the first time.  My wife was pregnant and we found out the baby had a horrible birth defect, it basically had a stroke while in utero and the lack of oxegen to his brain destroyed it.  Training stopped at least serious training...we took care of him for a year, everyday treatment, feedings through a tube..medicine...siezure s, it was horrible.  he died in January of this year.  I started training again about a month later and got a broncial infection, I have asthma.  It was misdiagnosed and it turned into pnuemonia...out for another 6 weeks.  strarted training again and you guessed it, I got hit with another disaster..I got diverticulitus, which put me in the hospital for 3 days, my diet was shot and I lost about 10 days of training along with having to follow a very restricted diet...

3 weeeks ago my dad went into the hospital for some internal bleeding in his intestines, he had a huge stroke and has been in there ever since.  Iv'e been taking the trip to see him everyfew days...now we found out he might have bone cancer, he can't walk, he can't talk, his right side is paralyzed, he's done no therapy cause he's still bleeding, it's one fo the hardest things I've ever  had to see.....I've been trying to help my mother since she has a heart condition also....plus we just put my oldest  daughter in therapy since she is having a very hard time dealing with her little brothers death...

all true, you can read about it in the training log I did for awhile over on the natural board and I started another one a few days before my dad got sick on another board.

I would post my son's site here but I know some of you jackasses would f**k with it and that aint' cool.

So I'm not in any kidn of shape to post a pic or do the MGB which I've already explained.....give me a few months after everything settles down with my dad...

Al don't listen to this guy's crap. Very sorry to hear about your loss. The impact the death of a child can have can never be imagined in any way, shape, or form. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I also hope the rest of your problems get better soon as well.
On another note, maybe try to keep out of Moronis' threads. They are useless forms of masturbation for him and anyone who reads them will be more stupid at the end than when they started.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6431 on: September 07, 2006, 05:06:45 PM »
If you eat 30 to 40grms protein 5times a day more than enough for anyone up to 230lb maybe a little more once ya over 235lb but too much is hard on kidneys,drink plenty of water and take in clean carbs up to 400grms a day.Train and grow like a weed.EASY.

You don`t even need that much.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6432 on: September 07, 2006, 05:12:11 PM »
Would not go under 200grms protein if around 230lb.IMO.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6433 on: September 07, 2006, 05:16:13 PM »
You don`t even need that much.

Of course you don't when your LBM is 150 lbs.

You are lean, but I have seen crackheads that carry the amount of muscle that you do.

Maybe add some triceps training to your monster volume workouts?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6434 on: September 07, 2006, 05:18:25 PM »
looks good if natural is a little flat but overall not bad.
p

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6435 on: September 07, 2006, 05:19:06 PM »
Ohhh, poor Adonis I must of hit a nerve to start a new thread huh? LOL

Obsession: a cologne for men.

(me: Im still bewildered that a 34 year old man named Sarcasm will bow down and be subservant to a 24 year old 180lb Jamoke from North Carolina on a message board)

carry on.....

I really dont even have to say anything here. Every time you speak you do the job for me. Your just 250lbs of bullshit stuffed into a 180lb bag. Hey Steve Blechmans on this board, someone put up a post asking him how that interview with True Adonis is coming along!!!! (Steve: who? True Adonis? Who is that?)

Slick Vic

« Reply #6436 on: September 07, 2006, 05:19:57 PM »
Adonis, you are lookin' way too much into this.  ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6437 on: September 07, 2006, 05:21:10 PM »
Steve Blechman doesn't deserve to smell the shit of Adonis!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6438 on: September 07, 2006, 05:22:32 PM »
Adonis, you are lookin' way too much into this.  ::)

No I am not.

It is people like him that these lies and myths keep getting spread about the use of supplements, how much a Lifetime natural can gain in a year, Genetics.

Its all coming apart and hes threatened.

I am saving people from the pitfalls of being lied to in all areas.  I am sick of it.  So is everyone else.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6439 on: September 07, 2006, 05:24:47 PM »
People are coming to GETBIG.com for the truth.

Not the watered down bullshit in magazines or other forums.

When people want the truth, they come here.  Free and clear of lies and delusion.

The forest had gotten to thick, I wasn`t going to sit around and watch it grow any longer.

Slash and burn through the bullshit.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6440 on: September 07, 2006, 05:26:16 PM »
No I am not.

It is people like him that these lies and myths keep getting spread about the use of supplements, how much a Lifetime natural can gain in a year, Genetics.

I am saving people from the pitfalls of being lied to in all areas.  I am sick of it.  So is everyone else.
get off the board and back to your boyfreind or why dont you write a book or something? you know it all, enlighten us.

Slick Vic

« Reply #6441 on: September 07, 2006, 05:27:08 PM »
No I am not.

I am saving people from the pitfalls of being lied to in all areas.  I am sick of it.  So is everyone else.

Yikes!  :o
I guess you're on a rampage, eh?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6442 on: September 07, 2006, 05:27:43 PM »
get off the board and back to your boyfreind or why dont you write a book or something? you know it all, enlighten us.

I am enlightening those with intelligence.

Perhaps one day you will be at that point to learn the truth.

D-Jay

• Getbig II
« Reply #6443 on: September 07, 2006, 05:29:14 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93056.0

HA....is that really Adonis???

That would make a hell of a Before picture!!!

Why are you giving ANY advice at all on nutrition?  

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #6444 on: September 07, 2006, 05:30:25 PM »
Great thread Adonis, Dante is just a carnival barker, nothing more.

The only pics he's posted are guys who are juiced to the fucking gills and still soft, and he claims he "bulked" them up with his 5-600g of protein per day protocol.

If they didn't waste their money on DC's program, they'd be juiced to the gills and bigger and leaner than ever, all they did with him was get fat.

Look at that guy who Dante trained for the Canadian Nationals a couple years. Dante got him fat and convinced him it was "muscle gain", then when that idiot Skip dieted him down, he was skin and bone.

Dante and Skip tried to play the spin "well he didn't follow Skip's advice to the T....he fucked up"...

Ok, so Skip fucked up his diet...but where was all the extra muscle that Dante's regime supposedly put on him?

Guess what, there was none...it was just pure bodyfat.

He dropped DC like an Atlas stone and went with someone who knew their shit and the very next year looked phenomenal and placed 10 fold higher.

Dante is no different that any other business asshole. Go watch George Carlin's skit on "businessmen" on his You're All Diseased" special...hilarious, describes DC to a tee.

I wouldn't be surprised if the protein and other garbage he sells is of the lowest quality to stuff more money into his oversized trousers.

I'd patronize Mason's company for supps in a heartbeat over Dante's scams

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #6445 on: September 07, 2006, 05:31:42 PM »

When people want the truth, they come here.  Free and clear of lies and delusion.

The forest had gotten to thick, I wasn`t going to sit around and watch it grow any longer.

I don't see an influx of new people clamoring for informationfrom you. You don't have websites, you don't own your own company, you don't get real interveiws in magazines....maybe people are flocking to DC cause it works and you can't stand it, you can't stand to see people doing well doing something you can't or were told by the man that he wouldn't work with you....you just can't stand it.  If you were a man you'd say, "well it works, I don't agree with it but if it works that's fine"  I've said that about you and DW alot but you're not man enough to even say that.  Everything is an attack.

I had a little bit of respect for you because youve don't well for yourself despite our differences of opinions.  I now have no respect for you until you man up and admit that other things can work.

Why would DC post a pic of a natural guy he trains?  If the guy is bigger than you you're just gonna say he's all drugs.  Doesn't matter who it is, if they're better than you that wil be your response.  It's been like that the whole time I've been on this board.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6446 on: September 07, 2006, 05:32:49 PM »
I don't see an influx of new people clamoring for informationfrom you. You don't have websites, you don't own your own company, you don't get real interveiws in magazines....maybe people are flocking to DC cause it works and you can't stand it, you can't stand to see people doing well doing something you can't or were told by the man that he wouldn't work with you....you just can't stand it.  If you were a man you'd say, "well it works, I don't agree with it but if it works that's fine"  I've said that about you and DW alot but you're not man enough to even say that.  Everything is an attack.

I had a little bit of respect for you because youve don't well for yourself despite our differences of opinions.  I now have no respect for you until you man up and admit that other things can work.

Why would DC post a pic of a natural guy he trains?  If the guy is bigger than you you're just gonna say he's all drugs.  Doesn't matter who it is, if they're better than you that wil be your response.  It's been like that the whole time I've been on this board.

I got 94 PM`s today from all across the internet asking how can I help.

I will help each and every one for free.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #6447 on: September 07, 2006, 05:34:10 PM »
I got 94 PM`s today from all across the internet asking how can I help.

I will help each and every one for free.

how many pm's do you think DC gets a day?  how many questions do you think people ask him on IM or on MM?  I'll bet it's waaaaaay more than 94.  I'll also bet you he trains more top guys than you ever did or ever will.
nasser=piece of shit

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6448 on: September 07, 2006, 05:36:38 PM »
I don't believe in eating the amount of protein that is recommended in Doggcrapp training.

Basically, I've yet to see any valid support, and I those sports nutrition experts that I've discussed it with, I trust.

With that being said, I believe it's up to anyone to give it a try.

And I don't think it has to be expensive.

Stick with cans of tuna and buy protein powder in bulk. Then it won't be any more expensive than regular food.

Certainly it will be cheaper than to eat at fast food restaurants.

So money isn't an issue IMO.

Still, I don't buy into this, what I believe, is an overconsumption of protein.

But opinions are like assholes...

Doggcrapp's at least inspired me to incorporate Parillo stretches.

I intend to read up on it some more, anyone who could post a good link or two?

I remember the cyclepennies post way back.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6449 on: September 07, 2006, 05:36:52 PM »

M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N