Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667087 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: alexx just messaged me lmao
« Reply #7025 on: September 25, 2006, 03:00:05 PM »
Where's the quotes you homo?
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7026 on: September 25, 2006, 03:01:13 PM »
dude are you kidding. i get more girl then you , you jealous bitch! whos the homo stalking men and talkign shit abotu them over the computer. your insecure thats why you.  put people down  let me see you out at a show etc. and ill put you in your place dont worry friends with a lot of pros and fitness models im showing  your pic to everyone what a goofball you are. dont f**k with me skinny ! get some calves a chest a back dude you are so insecure its patheticcccccccc i lvoe my life apparently you hate yours. do me a favor,go to a bridge and jump off im done with your baby games you little terd. you wouldnt have the balls to say it to my face .

Does that mean he blows up more doll than me?
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #7027 on: September 25, 2006, 03:01:22 PM »
monster denying the truth from alexxx  :o

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #7028 on: September 25, 2006, 03:01:32 PM »
again stated i have a beautiful girlfriend. rumors rumors rumors. honnestly sometimes me and her sit here and jsut watch the posts for laughs to see how pathetic people are and truly hate there lives to post negativity. i feel bad for those people. i love my life its great, you people dont har me at all you dont even know me. keep bashing loving it. cause i know if i was infront of your coward asses i would bitch slap the shit out of anyone of you. and il lback it up ill be at the olympia  and arnold classic and if you realy want to meet me and say it to my face come to brooklyn were i live and ill be glad to see whats up!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #7029 on: September 25, 2006, 03:02:21 PM »
derek why don't u let him f*ck you and then afterwards u could be like--"dude your so played, cause Im not even gay"

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #7030 on: September 25, 2006, 03:02:53 PM »
alex stop messaging me in private. he said he wants to be friends. lmao after he bashed me. and maybe we can meet up for lunch and then train  how gay lol  

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7031 on: September 25, 2006, 03:03:44 PM »
derek why don't u let him f*ck you and then afterwards u could be like--"dude your so played, cause Im not even gay"

haha he would. What a fag almost as big as sarfagism.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7032 on: September 25, 2006, 03:04:36 PM »
alex stop messaging me in private. he said he wants to be friends. lmao after he bashed me. and maybe we can meet up for lunch and then train  how gay lol  

Are you french canadian? You look very frail and unintelligent.
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7033 on: September 25, 2006, 03:05:49 PM »
Called out by Derek so how many of you pussies are going to say what you type on here to his face?????.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7034 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:29 PM »
Called out by Derek so how many of you pussies are going to say what you type on here to his face?????.

lady get to work on that goat already!
just push some weight!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #7035 on: September 25, 2006, 03:07:15 PM »
alex said stop showing peopel your dick in your member section. so that proves he has a membership after i find his i p address ill confirm it that he is a member of my site and whos gay??? paying 15$ to see me nude. dude i did playgirl twice get over it ! got paid big bucks. jsut becasue i got a big cock and i can show it dosent mean its wrong ! your jsut hiding your little pecker cause its so pathertically small   lmao   and whos gay??? again keep signing up alexx ............i wint in the long run at 15$ a pop

www.derekanthony.com

just bought me a 2006 hummer with all your $$$$ keep it coming

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7036 on: September 25, 2006, 03:10:04 PM »
alex said stop showing peopel your dick in your member section. so that proves he has a membership after i find his i p address ill confirm it that he is a member of my site and whos gay??? paying 15$ to see me nude. dude i did playgirl twice get over it ! got paid big bucks. jsut becasue i got a big cock and i can show it dosent mean its wrong ! your jsut hiding your little pecker cause its so pathertically small   lmao   and whos gay??? again keep signing up alexx ............i wint in the long run at 15$ a pop

www.derekanthony.com

I am not a member on your site you delusional bastard. Tell me, you must be the idiot they typed about that titus after party where all the bodybuilders where having orgies with each other and one of the homos injected synthol in his dick to see what happened. Then you had a meaty bodybuilder to pound and get pounded by and afterwards you couldn't have sex with your girlfriend for 3 weeks cause you didn't feel turned on by shemales anymore.
just push some weight!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #7037 on: September 25, 2006, 03:10:23 PM »

www.derekanthony.com

how much do you press with your ears?
rons acunt

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7038 on: September 25, 2006, 03:10:31 PM »
again stated i have a beautiful girlfriend. rumors rumors rumors. honnestly sometimes me and her sit here and jsut watch the posts for laughs to see how pathetic people are and truly hate there lives to post negativity. i feel bad for those people. i love my life its great, you people dont har me at all you dont even know me. keep bashing loving it. cause i know if i was infront of your coward asses i would bitch slap the shit out of anyone of you. and il lback it up ill be at the olympia  and arnold classic and if you realy want to meet me and say it to my face come to brooklyn were i live and ill be glad to see whats up!
Are you saying you love your life as a guy who shows his scrotum to rich old perverted QUEENS in hotel rooms? You inviting people to Brooklyn as a way to book more 'sessions' you hair club queer? Hmmm?

Does your fake big gum pointy nose bleach blonde girl-friend...you know, your shopping buddy know that for money you will show wealthy homos your dirthole. Is she cool with that?
?

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #7039 on: September 25, 2006, 03:13:32 PM »
You can't buy dignity.
T

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #7040 on: September 25, 2006, 03:17:10 PM »
lol

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #7041 on: September 25, 2006, 03:18:05 PM »
dumbo lol :P  finally something knew  yipppppppppppy

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7042 on: September 25, 2006, 03:19:13 PM »
dumbo lol :P  finally something knew  yipppppppppppy

More like cumpetitive queer.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #7043 on: September 25, 2006, 03:19:25 PM »
Derek, if alexxx payed you 5$, would you put his penis in your mouth ?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7044 on: September 25, 2006, 03:20:16 PM »

They arent 'ears'...they're HANDLES for rich old homos in hotel rooms.
?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #7045 on: September 25, 2006, 03:21:00 PM »
lol  thats funny

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7046 on: September 25, 2006, 03:21:15 PM »
Derek I would destroy your little bones on impact in a fight.
just push some weight!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #7047 on: September 25, 2006, 03:22:09 PM »
you want me to blockhead are yo ua member here is the link! i got nudes from my playgirl shots   lol

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7048 on: September 25, 2006, 03:24:13 PM »
Derek post the message alex sent you.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7049 on: September 25, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
Derek post the message alex sent you.