Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 666353 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Hey Adonis your girlfriend told me you have a big ass, now is that a product of many years of hard work or a byproduct of nightly fun?
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I am nearly done.

It has been very interesting this time around dieting down without doing any cardio.  I think everyone includes cardio way too early.  I don`t really plan on doing it until I am around 6 percent or so.  I may not even have to do it at all.

We will see.   I think most people also just don`t have the faith in themselves to try things like this and feel that they have to make it a struggle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Hey Adonis your girlfriend told me you have a big ass, now is that a product of many years of hard work or a byproduct of nightly fun?

Product of doing squats since I have started, All the way down,hamstrings to calves.

I cannot do a parallel squat, I have to go all the way down.  Parallel always felt awkward to me. I have long femur bones which makes it hard to gauge just where parallel is,so instead of worrying about that, I just always went all the way down.  I figured that would make it a bit simpler and take the guessing out.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
Anus, how do you plan on getting rid of the gyno in your right nipple? surgery or some sort of herbal remedy?
Team Efferding

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Anus, how do you plan on getting rid of the gyno in your right nipple? surgery or some sort of herbal remedy?

I don`t have Gyno.  Never have. Never plan on having it.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
Hang on a minute, let me have a delve.............
Team Efferding

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I am nearly done.

It has been very interesting this time around dieting down without doing any cardio.  I think everyone includes cardio way too early.  I don`t really plan on doing it until I am around 6 percent or so.  I may not even have to do it at all.

We will see.   I think most people also just don`t have the faith in themselves to try things like this and feel that they have to make it a struggle.

i bet your diet secrets include rinse beef and plenty of olive oil
Z

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
Here we go, you can cleary see on the right nipple, also notice the bruising on the left pec, a bit of site injecting maybe? if you have been gearing it up Anus, a word of advice, start cooking with it coz it clearly don't do shit for muscle building :-*
Team Efferding

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Here we go, you can cleary see on the right nipple, also notice the bruising on the left pec, a bit of site injecting maybe? if you have been gearing it up Anus, a word of advice, start cooking with it coz it clearly don't do shit for muscle building :-*

ROFLMAO.

Where do you see Gyno.  On my nipples there is nothing hard you can feel,No indentation and no Walleyedness.

The bruise I remember was when I used to do back at that old gym, They had T-bar row in which the pad wa kind of curved and it used to bruise the shit out of me everytime I used it.

You have owned yourself.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
I think not Anus, you can blah all you f*cking like mate but it's there on the right nipple for all to see, next time you stick pics up for the world to admire make sure you're gynoless :-*
Team Efferding

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i don't see it either
Z

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Interesting.  You want my face blacked out so you can imagine yourself with my body,using my penis.

Monster Envy.
hahahaha, yes Adonis, "dorian" wants to imagine that he is Jezebelle, oh brother, what a pillow biter.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i cant see gyno. that bruise coult literally be anything.

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Damn thick traps.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
tell us what you have been doing to get leaner without cardio. like how you've been training and eating. and of course i dont think there have ever been leg pictures of you.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
I'm starting to think these jealous fags are more interested in a "crotch shot" then a leg shot.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
I'm starting to think these jealous fags are more interested in a "crotch shot" then a leg shot.
hahahaha, "gibberj" could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, after a hard 270lb. deadlift workout of course.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SS

• Getbig V
hahahaha, "gibberj" could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, after a hard 270lb. deadlift workout of course.
I heard he got fired from his carwash job, cause he was giving blowjobs in the bathroom on company time...

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
I've never spoken badly about adonis' physique only his personality.

SS

• Getbig V
I've never spoken badly about adonis' physique only his personality.
you take the internet too seriously.......lighten up gibby.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
i take it too seriously? i'm not even responding to the idiot gardenhose stuff.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

good point, it's possible that all those leg requests really are about seing guys in their underwear
Z

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
If Adonis is gonna come on here and say he is better than someone or say he looks a certain way or talk about his training or whatever then it's normal to say to show if he has any legs. And you know what billy? i been quit that carwash. I work for http://www.acs-inc.com/  now. not the website an office. easy work, kinda boring but I make good money and it includes medical and 401K. the job's mindless data entry but it's better than cleaning cars for half the money. now i can afford to buy all the kung fu movies i want.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
dude let me get this straight your gonna post a pic of that man looking as shredded as he does in that pic and claim gyhno come on man monster hater

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
are you really 25% bodyfat? that's a lot
Z