Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 676843 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
post looks legit to me. your cover up stories doesnt hold water. maybe this is the reason he doesnt post his picture. seems like a reasonable explanation. who wants to be 25% bodyfat and have their picture up on getbig, especially with sarcasm background of making fun outta people?

Z

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Just leave me alone!! DOH!  :o I mean
LEAVE SARCASM ALONE!

Special "50%BF and Proud" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
:-X.........

that ain't me "intenseone" but the funny thing is even if it was that guy still has more muscle than you judging by your pictures.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
that can't be sarcasm in that photo, because he's clearly a lot less than 25% bodyfat.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
get off sarcasm's nuts

I was there last night when the thread was created.

When I checked it this morning, someone had modified his post

so what did it originally say?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
25% bf is a lot. what a slob  :-[
Z

Bast175

so what did it originally say?

look at danielson's posts right after where he quotes him.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
look at danielson's posts right after where he quotes him.

looks like that just something sarcasm said and then left out.

i'd say he is 25% bf, you have reason to believe otherwise?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
there should be a getbig deadpool about who we think would be gone from getbig, a year from now, due to excessive postwhoring, mental problems etc.
people come and go, and i bet some (or a lot) of those posting now wont be here by then

Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
there should be a getbig deadpool about who we think would be gone from getbig, a year from now, due to excessive postwhoring, mental problems etc.
people come and go, and i bet some (or a lot) of those posting now wont be here by then

danielson will not last to the end of the year.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
danielson will not last to the end of the year.

Lucius Fox is already a gonner and was one of the biggest postwhores ever. I think the same destiny awaits Danielson but he is consistent you gotta give him that.
just push some weight!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Lucius Fox is already a gonner and was one of the biggest postwhores ever. I think the same destiny awaits Danielson but he is consistent you gotta give him that.

Yes, he is a persistent lil turd,  but then again so was Lucius for about 2 months.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Ralphmachio

The sensai, dojo owner has been on numerous prescription drugs while drinking. He post frequently after leaving gay clubs. With family and future at stake, he continues to down Valiums and kettle One vodka, a cocktail for death. Ralphmachio has gone so far as to instigate his own death by challenging several 'Squad' members. Wax on Wax off might be the instuctions the undertaker gives to an apprentice when preparing this deadpool's casket.
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
YouloseUs Cox

The post count whore went off the deep end by showing his OCD and making it to 5000 post faster than the oil draining out of Greg valetino's arm during a self-surgical operation. Although he has tempered his initail ways, his man loving still persist. One wonders what type of lifestyle you can lead if you are connected to the computer 25 out of 24 hours a day.
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig

Mr. 239 has scaled back his attacks on pros such as Shawn Ray, Chick and certain 'royalty'. However, his past antics make him a marked man for the reaper puts you on the list only once! If it is not the litigation that is waiting around the corner, it may well be a BB who holds a grudge and doesn't take a joke waiting for a good ole' smackfest. change can do alot for a person, but until the demons of the past are gone, 239 will always be haunted by past meltdowns.
L

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Alexx will get two more time outs by then if that counts...
Motherboy (the band).

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Alberttt

The 'Great' Alberttt is both part man and part myth. Probably the most confident of all deadpoolers, this ambitious amatuer has his sights set higher than Lee Preist at the NBA All Star Game. Although the demeanor of invinsibility persist, one questions what lengths Alberttt will go to obtaining his lofty goals. The thread "What steroids can I take and not have any side effects?" refers to his curiousty in the 'darkside'. Alberttt is young and still has a ways to go, but someone once said that Palumbo looked like he was ready to pick up his social security check at the age of 24. Time flys when your on the sauce, death waits for no off season.
L

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
mr. grumpy two shoes

Has started a movement against everything that is bad on each and everybodies physiques. There is no stoping him he will keep at it for a long time still and has come up with great catch phrases such as "monster dick" and "brutal testicles". He openly promotes the gay movement with his nonstop banter and she feels the need to put tiny ass twats in there places.
just push some weight!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Good shit, double J.  Keep 'em coming.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
  I'm think'n that Vince is going to kill someone...soon.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Jenna Jameson

Very ambitious little guy obsesed with pictures of Victor Martinez. Jenna has had his share of fights with professionals such as Milos and Luke and is currently training for the mr. getbig. Putting all efforts on his back double biceps pose he practices malaciously the art of pulling ones shorts down and chinning ones thong up. Jenna came pretty close to winning the show but got overthrown by Albert who took it with easy and laid the smack down on his ass!
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Funniest thread I have ever read. ;D 25 % is brutally fat ;D
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Darryl1972

Darryl is a muscle worshipper to the extreme. He spends his time following his b movie hero around, and kissing his ass. He posts pic after pic of his bodybuilding crush and is quick to attack anyone who doesn't understand his man love for his hero. He has an extensive collection of soiled posing trunks from bodybuilders around the globe. He is rumored to sniff them while pleasuring himself.

HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Vance Badstrum

Homeless, jailed, or dead by his own hand, Vance's face bears the worries of a man twice his 29 years. Frequent mental breakdowns, delusions of grandeur, confessions to crime he hasn't committed, and imaginary friends are just the tip of the iceberg.  With the eyes of the world on his placing at a show he isn't prepared for, watch for Vance to take the lasix train and blow out something internal that is slightly more important than a plastic 7th place trophy.

youandme

• Getbig V
Yeah lol, that guy ::)