Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 668384 times)

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
Re: Adonis + Jezebelle forever?
« Reply #7800 on: October 16, 2006, 02:12:50 PM »
YES!! Great idea!

YES!!!!

Here's some for you to consider!  ;D

Believe me, bro, I've got my own stash of photos  and can improvise poses pretty well LOL  But I wouldn't want to do anything to disrespect her in case the opportunity ever arises.

SM

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7801 on: October 16, 2006, 03:18:17 PM »
i like the older monica pics better...when she was heavier and she wasnt as hard...i know she's gotten older but i think she's had some work done to her face over the years.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7802 on: October 16, 2006, 06:35:20 PM »
I shall draw some renditions of my own as soon as I find a likely subject.  Who wants to be drawn?

How bout you draw a picture of bast with your girlfriend in bed.
just push some weight!

AVBG

« Reply #7803 on: October 16, 2006, 06:39:30 PM »
How bout you draw a picture of bast with your girlfriend in bed.

That would mean, "Jezabelle" would need to actually be with Adam .. or acknowledge that she is TA's girlfriend, and not someone who he has paid off.. then again..

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: Holy shit, Adonis on MD??? LMAO!!!!!
« Reply #7804 on: October 16, 2006, 08:03:50 PM »
He would never admit it is true even if it is.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7805 on: October 16, 2006, 08:07:20 PM »
BUSTED!!
just push some weight!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7806 on: October 16, 2006, 08:08:27 PM »
According to that post, his fake girlfriend broke up with him 2 weeks ago.  ::)

Ron: "I am lazy."

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7807 on: October 16, 2006, 08:08:49 PM »
BUSTED!!

lol that's what I thought when I saw that.  we gotta get this jake guy over to getbig!

Alex23

« Reply #7808 on: October 16, 2006, 08:11:15 PM »
According to that post, his fake girlfriend broke up with him 2 weeks ago.  ::)

Hahahahahah you mean she suffererd a "perforation" 2 weeks ago.. what a fucking lord of the rings Golem...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7809 on: October 16, 2006, 08:12:16 PM »
That post is fake. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7810 on: October 16, 2006, 08:12:59 PM »
That post is fake. 

Who are you and what do you know?
just push some weight!

affy

« Reply #7811 on: October 16, 2006, 08:16:07 PM »
lol it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know his diet was fake

but what i dont get is why he would go through so much trouble (research, countless hours defending himself)...for a few laughs

AVBG

« Reply #7812 on: October 16, 2006, 08:18:15 PM »
LOL.. ALL lies  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7813 on: October 17, 2006, 12:31:31 AM »
lol it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know his diet was fake

but what i dont get is why he would go through so much trouble (research, countless hours defending himself)...for a few laughs

I don't believe his diet is fake.

Initially it sounded a bit funny. But once he refused to post the amount of food he eat, it became obvious that he may very well be eating what he claimed.

As long as you're hypocaloric, you will get down in weight.

Now, TA claims to have not lost one ounce of muscle... We can all look at before and after pics, and decide for ourselves the validity of that statement.

He went from 238 lbs to 168 lbs (at Mr Getbig).

IMO, TA looked to be approx 25-30% BF before dieting down, and looked to be at around % at Mr Getbig.

With zero muscle loss, he should've been at 185-197 lbs.

He ended up at 168 lbs.

This to me, is proof enough that he is actually following the TA Diet Principles.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Adonis......Here's a public service announcement from your old buddy
« Reply #7814 on: October 17, 2006, 05:31:49 AM »
Quote from: Jake
First off I wanna say Sorry Adam, I'm just playin around, dont mean to cause you trouble. This is your ol' training partner, Jake D in case you cant tell from the username. Anyway peeps Adam doesnt eat ice cream and shit all the time like he says. He eats cleaner than most of you. He says this just to fuck with people (he told me that several times and we both got a laugh out of it). He's a pretty cool guy in person, hell I've been his workout partner for two years and I wouldnt hang out with a dickwad. I'm sayin this so you guys won't take his stuff too personal. You gotta give 'em a break, his girlfriend broke up with him two weeks ago and he's been having a rough time. We've all been there, so ease up on the dude.

anyway adam see ya friday bud. Sorry I gotta cancel out on next mondays workout, got the bad shift at work. Laters dude!

P.S. Dave Palumbo I remember Adam sayin you're on here and I think I got the right site...if you're here, adam is a huge fan of yours just so you know...me too!
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Adonis......Here's a public service announcement from your old buddy
« Reply #7815 on: October 17, 2006, 05:36:19 AM »
Now, although I knew basically from the beginning that Adonis was lying.  Its amazing how so many people have actually fell for this horrible joke of his.  Eating candy, doughnuts, and ice cream is not the way to lose weight of course.   

I do have to hand it to Adonis.  He did hold his poker face pretty good........ ;D
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7816 on: October 17, 2006, 05:45:54 AM »
yeah whatever. like anyone ever belived that crap..

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #7817 on: October 17, 2006, 05:51:32 AM »

Now we know where Adonis gets his protein.

ROFL !!! PRICELESSSS ART
TEAM WOLF

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7818 on: October 17, 2006, 05:55:37 AM »
Monster Cartoon arms
L

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7819 on: October 17, 2006, 06:29:09 AM »
Vince is...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Are you, or have you been a member of any street gangs?
« Reply #7820 on: October 17, 2006, 09:41:20 AM »
By late 1971 I joined the Avalon Garden Crips, and at the same time the Inglewood Crips had joined forces with the other Crip sets and began to engage in warfare with non-Crip sets. They began to expand to non-Crip gang territories controlled by gangs including The L.A. Brims, a powerful street gang, beginning in 1969 on the Westside. We (The Crips) targeted these gangs because they were not Crips, which made them a main target for Crip sets to attack. Several gangs eventually became part of the Blood family, including the Bishops and Athens Park boys. The Denver Lanes also had conflicts with the us (Crips), but they were outnumbered and eventually became unknown in California for some time. The Piru Street Boys, who presented a powerful force in Compton, actually collaborated with the us (Crips) prior to 1972, as the we had affected the Piru neighborhoods. For a short time the Pirus were known as the Piru Street Crips, and they also wore the traditional blue rags (bandana) and blue Chucks (sneakers) as part of their attire.

During the summer of 1972 we and the Pirus had a conflict and warfare ensued. The Pirus, like other northern gangs, were outnumbered and the we (Crips) prevailed. The Pirus wanted to terminate peaceful relations with the us, so they turned to the Lueders Park Hustlers for assistance. The Lueders Park Hustlers agreed and a meeting was called on Piru Street. The Pirus also invited every gang targeted by Crip sets to join the meeting. The Crips had murdered an L.A. Brim member earlier that year, so the Brims attended the meeting, as well. Others that attended were the Denver Lanes and the Bishops.

At the meeting, the groups discussed how to combat Crip intimidation, along with the creation of a new alliance to counter the Crips. At that time the color of bandanas was not important, but since the Crips were known to wear blue bandanas, the Pirus and the other groups decided to discontinue the wearing of blue bandanas. They decided to take on the wearing of an opposite color, red, and created a united organization which later became known as the Bloods. The Pirus, Brims, Athens Park Boys, and Pueblos decided to unite with the Bloods, and soon after, other gangs who had been threatened or attacked by Crips joined the Bloods.

SO NEVER THROW THE BELOW SIGN KAMALI IN MY PRESENCE.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
Re: Are you, or have you been a member of any street gangs?
« Reply #7821 on: October 17, 2006, 09:45:15 AM »
Hells Angels   ;D

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7822 on: October 17, 2006, 09:47:09 AM »
English football hooligans would eat the bloods/crips for breakfast

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7823 on: October 17, 2006, 09:47:43 AM »
AHAHAAHAH!!!!  "gangs"..........gay.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #7824 on: October 17, 2006, 09:49:25 AM »
By late 1971 I joined the Avalon Garden Crips, and at the same time the Inglewood Crips had joined forces with the other Crip sets and began to engage in warfare with non-Crip sets. They began to expand to non-Crip gang territories controlled by gangs including The L.A. Brims, a powerful street gang, beginning in 1969 on the Westside. We (The Crips) targeted these gangs because they were not Crips, which made them a main target for Crip sets to attack. Several gangs eventually became part of the Blood family, including the Bishops and Athens Park boys. The Denver Lanes also had conflicts with the us (Crips), but they were outnumbered and eventually became unknown in California for some time. The Piru Street Boys, who presented a powerful force in Compton, actually collaborated with the us (Crips) prior to 1972, as the we had affected the Piru neighborhoods. For a short time the Pirus were known as the Piru Street Crips, and they also wore the traditional blue rags (bandana) and blue Chucks (sneakers) as part of their attire.

During the summer of 1972 we and the Pirus had a conflict and warfare ensued. The Pirus, like other northern gangs, were outnumbered and the we (Crips) prevailed. The Pirus wanted to terminate peaceful relations with the us, so they turned to the Lueders Park Hustlers for assistance. The Lueders Park Hustlers agreed and a meeting was called on Piru Street. The Pirus also invited every gang targeted by Crip sets to join the meeting. The Crips had murdered an L.A. Brim member earlier that year, so the Brims attended the meeting, as well. Others that attended were the Denver Lanes and the Bishops.

At the meeting, the groups discussed how to combat Crip intimidation, along with the creation of a new alliance to counter the Crips. At that time the color of bandanas was not important, but since the Crips were known to wear blue bandanas, the Pirus and the other groups decided to discontinue the wearing of blue bandanas. They decided to take on the wearing of an opposite color, red, and created a united organization which later became known as the Bloods. The Pirus, Brims, Athens Park Boys, and Pueblos decided to unite with the Bloods, and soon after, other gangs who had been threatened or attacked by Crips joined the Bloods.

SO NEVER THROW THE BELOW SIGN KAMALI IN MY PRESENCE.

yep i was in a gang in school when i was in 5th grade..we use to fight like crazy..lol ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD