Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667473 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: Are you, or have you been a member of any street gangs?
« Reply #7850 on: October 17, 2006, 10:18:49 AM »
yea instead of the hand signs they would drop to there knees and suck each other off to prove they were down with the crew.
GAYER THAN THE DIRTY DANCING SOUND TRACK

nah just sniff ass in public, your gang sounds like another one you must have been part of a rival gay gang mate.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #7851 on: October 17, 2006, 10:19:03 AM »
Ah, Does Different Strokes count? :-\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7852 on: October 17, 2006, 10:21:39 AM »
last i heard the furies, weres still going strong in fringe elements, the boppers, they are no longer.

Yes, the furies are quite an intimidating bunch.....it must be their lipstick.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #7853 on: October 17, 2006, 10:24:38 AM »
hahaha Gary Coleman Is actually fucked uo from his early fame etc!!

I saw a documentary on him and felt really sorry for the guy, Being a midget is not as good as it seems to us!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #7854 on: October 17, 2006, 10:26:54 AM »
You a member of any "firms?
Millwall, West ham?

you cheeky slag................ THERES YA FAMOUS G.S.E..............haha good stuff

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7855 on: October 17, 2006, 10:29:12 AM »
You know… there's like a butt-load of gangs at this site. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo-staff.
E

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7856 on: October 17, 2006, 10:51:34 AM »
You know… there's like a butt-load of gangs at this site. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a boner.
here i fixed it for ya dan ;D
p

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7857 on: October 17, 2006, 11:00:26 AM »
 Wassup, davidpaul my 'G'! YouknowwhatImsayin??? I be all likin this thread, youknowwhatImsayin?

You know I be holdin it down w/ the Crips up in here...up in here! I be under the 6 point star and ALL is NOT well because ALL is for ONE in my part of town.

Believe it or not...I am and never have been a part of a gang. Just on here I am. I train with a couple bigtime gang bangers in the gym and I have friends who are deeply involed with that lifestyle and gang culture and activity is actually a hobby of mine as far as reading about them and studying their operations and beliefe system.

Chicago, outside of L.A. and Little Rock, Arkansas is one of the biggest gang capital cities in the U.S.

The FOLK nation and PEOPLE nation originated here in the 1960's. Larry Hoover who started the Gangster Disciples is on lock on a federal pen in CO.

Despite me running my mouth like I'm a bigtime crip...there are no crip sets or blood sets in Chicago or anywhere in Illinois. It's more of a 'west coast' thing. Bloods are in alliance with 'PEOPLE Nation' gangs such as Vice Lords, Four Corner Hustlers and Black Stones in Chicago and Crips are in alliance with the FOLK Nation sets such as GD'd, Hoover-Folk, 2-6 and Mickey Cobras.

Fascinating subject this is...
?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7858 on: October 17, 2006, 11:07:46 AM »
hahaha Gary Coleman Is actually fucked uo from his early fame etc!!

I saw a documentary on him and felt really sorry for the guy, Being a midget is not as good as it seems to us!

ta ta
could you imagen 15 teen of them kicking you in the shins dam midgets :o
p

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7859 on: October 17, 2006, 12:09:24 PM »
Wassup, davidpaul my 'G'! YouknowwhatImsayin??? I be all likin this thread, youknowwhatImsayin?

You know I be holdin it down w/ the Crips up in here...up in here! I be under the 6 point star and ALL is NOT well because ALL is for ONE in my part of town.

Believe it or not...I am and never have been a part of a gang. Just on here I am. I train with a couple bigtime gang bangers in the gym and I have friends who are deeply involed with that lifestyle and gang culture and activity is actually a hobby of mine as far as reading about them and studying their operations and beliefe system.

Chicago, outside of L.A. and Little Rock, Arkansas is one of the biggest gang capital cities in the U.S.

The FOLK nation and PEOPLE nation originated here in the 1960's. Larry Hoover who started the Gangster Disciples is on lock on a federal pen in CO.

Despite me running my mouth like I'm a bigtime crip...there are no crip sets or blood sets in Chicago or anywhere in Illinois. It's more of a 'west coast' thing. Bloods are in alliance with 'PEOPLE Nation' gangs such as Vice Lords, Four Corner Hustlers and Black Stones in Chicago and Crips are in alliance with the FOLK Nation sets such as GD'd, Hoover-Folk, 2-6 and Mickey Cobras.

i knowwhatyousaying brah, you see you keep it real, and on the street, with all these ballers and gangbangers you have to keep your game game tight bro.

It doesn't matter as miuch now if your a crip ro a blood, but if some IFBB pro, goes round acting like he's a blood, or part of some "EAST COAST" gang infrastructure, when in reality he lived in his mom's basement until his 30's,

the brothers won;t be tooo pleased.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #7860 on: October 17, 2006, 12:16:52 PM »

There was an HBO special a few years back, "Bangin' in Little Rock".......funny stuff, a bunch of white farm kids showing off Tech 9's and Glocks in their barns. LOL 
There are some rough parts of Little Rock though, the special focused on a couple of brotha's from L.A. who started up Blood and Crip sets in Arkansas.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #7861 on: October 17, 2006, 12:19:16 PM »
Ah, Does Different Strokes count? :-\

Aren't you from Placentia Shawn?  You from Plas or La Jolla?  ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7862 on: October 17, 2006, 12:24:18 PM »

I know the documentary. 'Bangin in Little Rock' was aired in 1994 and filmed in 1993. It was based on a crip set started by 'L.A. Moe' who is now in jail, an 'Original Gangster Crip' set, a Piru Blood set and a 'Hoover Folk' set.

Snoop's song 'What's my name' and 'Dre Day' was played over and over again in that segment.

HBO made a better doc. about the Latin Kings organization and NY leader...'King Tone'.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7863 on: October 17, 2006, 12:27:53 PM »
did you know this "family" guy was rolling with a crew back in the day?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7864 on: October 17, 2006, 12:39:26 PM »
Anyone can kill or beat someone up. I have no respect for these criminal gangs, they make good movie material and I love all italian mafia movies (at least they have some class), but deserve no respect.

You better watch your mouth, big talk like that will offend certain playa's around here, know your role here......you don;t want to have your ass handed to you now do you?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7865 on: October 17, 2006, 12:44:50 PM »
It's a shame you weren't one of those who caught a bullet with the teeth in your little "gang wars" DavidPaul.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Adonis + Jezebelle forever?
« Reply #7866 on: October 17, 2006, 12:45:53 PM »
First off SM you are awesome.  I may PM you on doing some side work if you can. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7867 on: October 17, 2006, 12:48:34 PM »
Anyone can kill or beat someone up. I have no respect for these criminal gangs, they make good movie material and I love all italian mafia movies (at least they have some class), but deserve no respect.
You better BREAK yoself, foo' and rectify your claim, son! You be treadin on dangerous ground, youknowwhatImsayin? I be givin it all up to the glock glock...pop pop and drop when the buckshot...BLOWS!

Fawk mob movies about greaseballs. Only WOMEN get off on mafia movies. Ever notice why women find Italians so sexy and irrestible? It's because of mob movies and Italian men, thanks to Hollywood, being labeled as powerful and 'bad boys'. True!

Hahahaha...check out Bill Cosby flaggin a 'WestSide Blood' flag!
?

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7868 on: October 17, 2006, 12:50:55 PM »
You better watch your mouth, big talk like that will offend certain playa's around here, know your role here......you don;t want to have your ass handed to you now do you?

Piss off.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7869 on: October 17, 2006, 12:52:10 PM »
You better BREAK yoself, foo' and rectify your claim, son! You be treadin on dangerous ground, youknowwhatImsayin? I be givin it all up to the glock glock...pop pop and drop when the buckshot...BLOWS!

Fawk mob movies about greaseballs. Only WOMEN get off on mafia movies. Ever notice why women find Italians so sexy and irrestible? It's because of mob movies and Italian men, thanks to Hollywood, being labeled as powerful and 'bad boys'. True!

Hahahaha...check out Bill Cosby flaggin a 'WestSide Blood' flag!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT HE JUST FUCKED UP NOW, TWO OF AMERICA MOST WANTED AT THE SAME MUTHERFUCKING PLACE, AT THE SAME MUTHERFUCKING TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7870 on: October 17, 2006, 12:53:18 PM »
Piss off.

h8 the game, not the playa.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #7871 on: October 17, 2006, 12:59:17 PM »

Gangs = trouble maker, no respect for anybody else, destructors, violence, you name it!!!

why not BE YOURSELF.
are you delusional?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7872 on: October 17, 2006, 01:01:54 PM »
 He be h8ing on us cuz we be WHITE! Dass all...

Snoop is a known Crip but Pac was never a gang member...more of an actor who 'played the role' of a hardcore rapper but on the way to work this morning I was bumpin to..."...run with meeee(Hail Mary) ni66a RUN QUICK SEE...what do we havehere NOW...do you wanna RIDE or DIE...na na na nana na na na...I aint no killer but don't push me...revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy..."

davidpaul you got a fkn KNACK for this gangsta hip/hop lingo jargon stuff...mthafkn makes a Blockhead fkn laugh! ASC 2007 is going to be fkn AWESOME!!!
?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7873 on: October 17, 2006, 01:03:42 PM »
Why did the Crips start to fight with the Bloods anyways?
Q

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7874 on: October 17, 2006, 01:03:51 PM »
When I was in high school we used to go cruise down in Redondo Beach.  On Friday and Saturday there were maybe 5,000 people down there crusing and standing on the sidewalks.  It would take close to an hour to cruise the blvd. about 3 miles or so.  Well one of our black friends got beat up by some mexican gang and we heard they like to cruise sometime and act bad.  Well the gang I belonged to (if you call it that) was our varsity football team.  That black guy was on our team and we wanted to avenege him getting beat up.  So about 30 of us went down and waited at the end of the crusing strip.  OUr friend saw the guy coming in their cars.  There were 3 cars.  the traffic was heavy and stop and go the whole way.  Well when they got close all 30 of us rant at them.  They didn't even get a chance to get out of the cars.  We beat the fuck out of those guys.  A few guys just concentrated on doing some major damage to their cars.  Every window and every panel on all those cars were broken or dented.  The seat were fucking covered with blood and cut open.  This all lasted less than 2 minutes.  And the funny part was there were all these cars around and some of the guys were going around telling people what these guys did to our friend and no one did a thing.  We took off and everyone just drove around them.  It was ugly but never got in any trouble.  SO the gang I was in was the football team.  We took care of everyone who got picked on.  Plus not many gangs back in the 70's