Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667200 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Danielson, IronNeck and all the other little arab, cocksuckers have been run off the board. It's only a matter of time until you other retards are gone.

shut up you stupid bitch, no one ran me off the board, I was in vegas. now I am back to support the Empire. (Although I am a little tired tonight). Btw, R.I.P. Sarcasm, you fat fuck!
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
how long did it take you to find the identical post  ::) get laid you fuggen loser jusus what a dipshit

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
shut up you stupid bitch, no one ran me off the board, I was in vegas. now I am back to support the Empire. (Although I am a little tired tonight). Btw, R.I.P. Sarcasm, you fat f**k!
your empire is nuthing. bluto aint running a fuggen thing but his mouth and as a matter a fact hes got it around dan18's asshole!

danielson

• Getbig V
your empire is nuthing. bluto aint running a fuggen thing but his mouth and as a matter a fact hes got it around dan18's asshole!

so where is the buttsquad? They have scattered like the bitches they are.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
so where is the buttsquad? They have scattered like the bitches they are.
actually MOS has savagly owned your great leader all day and we all have been taking turns shitting all over him :)

danielson

• Getbig V
Yeah, they'll start a thread about the SQUAD or it's allies, get owned and then rather than reply back, will start another lame one in which they'll proclaim that they've owned everyone of us  ::). What's incredibly hypocritical is that Bluto and his whole bunch of hood rats keep complaining about our posts and their content, but most of their threads and posts are fashioned in the exact same way, except they are about us and that they are as lame and boring as they come. Monster hypocrisy, epic impotency.

why don't you stay off the Y then? the squad is finished! The Empire runs the Y, go regroup with your precious buttsquad somewhere else(maybe the gay boards?).whatever you do,  Scram!!!
E

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
how long did it take you to find the identical post  ::) get laid you fuggen loser jusus what a dipshit

This coming from a guy who has posted over 90 times today and been steadilly at it for 12 hours.  Rude mayne, you're consumed by Bluto.  Shut the computer off while there is still hope for you.  Real life is calling.  :)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

danielson

• Getbig V
actually MOS has savagly owned your great leader all day and we all have been taking turns shitting all over him :)

I haven't checked it out, haven't slept in 3 days, but where is the rest of the Pepsquad? I was told by a few squadders that you guys would have control of the Y when I returned? Huge lie! As far as you owning King Bluto, look who runs the Y and ask yourself, "who's owning who?"
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
I haven't checked it out, haven't slept in 3 days, but where is the rest of the Pepsquad? I was told by a few squadders that you guys would have control of the Y when I returned? Huge lie! As far as you owning King Bluto, look who runs the Y and ask yourself, "who's owning who?"
yes like i said we have been shitting on him all day

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
I have seen the light and the squad is the way may they hold the y for a thousand years!

According to MOS this means that the squad owned you to the point of submission and then you joined them...You do realize that don't you?  Get some pride mayne.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise

This coming from a guy who has posted over 90 times today and been steadilly at it for 12 hours.  Rude mayne, you're consumed by Bluto.  Shut the computer off while there is still hope for you.  Real life is calling.  :)
you have more posts than i do take your own advice :)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Bump

Good shit right here.... ;)

BKS - Guardian of Truth

danielson

• Getbig V
This weekend the ranks of the Empire will be handed out:

Aquilifer
Centurion
Decurion
Dux
Evocatus
Legatus
Magister militum
Optio

you decide my rank yet? it should be pretty high imo ;D
E

danielson

• Getbig V
yes like i said we have been shitting on him all day

Like I said the Y is home to the Empire! Wheres fatcasm? is he retired out of shame? how bout the doc or SS? I haven't seen many posts fron the peppers, but like I said I am extremely tired.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
According to MOS this means that the squad owned you to the point of submission and then you joined them...You do realize that don't you?  Get some pride mayne.
gotta get with the winning team mayne

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
You're obsessing over this Y board thing Mayne.  12 hours continous and still going?  You're the next Lucious Fox dude.  Just saying it like it is.  No hate, just fact.  I think you may need an intervention  :)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Like I said the Y is home to the Empire! Wheres fatcasm? is he retired out of shame? how bout the doc or SS? I haven't seen many posts fron the peppers, but like I said I am extremely tired.
I'm here how was the trip?

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Then you should stick with Re: Delete mayne  ;)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
You're obsessing over this Y board thing Mayne.  12 hours continous and still going?  You're the next Lucious Fox dude.  Just saying it like it is.  No hate, just fact.  I think you may need an intervention  :)
nah im just at work loloz dead today bluto is entertaining

danielson

• Getbig V
mock all you want fluto but your empire can only hope to achieve a quarter of what the squad has accomplished you are weak fluto there is no way you owned sarcasm the get big icon himself you are monster delusional

seriously, you do realize that all the squad did was accuse people of being gay, right? I hope you really don't think you guys really accomplished anything? That is why you are FINISHED!
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
seriously, you do realize that all the squad did was accuse people of being gay, right? I hope you really don't think you guys really accomplished anything? That is why you are FINISHED!
wait for it my friend none of the squad legends are online right now but when they do get online crucifying everywhere

danielson

• Getbig V
I'm here how was the trip?

real cool, didn't sleep except for about 4 total hours, gonna crash in a few. I tried not to get in a fight, but I couldn't help it ;)
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Then you should stick with Re: Delete mayne  ;)
ahhh re:delete is my sanctuary who could forget re:delete

danielson

• Getbig V
wait for it my friend none of the squad legends are online right now but when they do get online crucifying everywhere

dude, the pics we have seen are a midget with gyno, a very average built black guy, and a big bald guy. You guys are legends now, huh?
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
dude, the pics we have seen are a midget with gyno, a very average built black guy, and a big bald guy. You guys are legends now, huh?
not me but i just see the squad has made you all look terrible and this is a last ditch effort to get back at them hahahahhahah monster failed attempt at teh funny