Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 666694 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: ZachG85
« Reply #9125 on: November 30, 2006, 09:40:41 AM »
what happened to zach's post in this thread?

E
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9126 on: November 30, 2006, 10:07:58 AM »
WHY DO MODERATORS KEEP MOVING ALL THESE THREADS IN HERE?! LEAVE OUR THREADS ALONE!!!!!

galami

• Getbig I
Any germans here?
« Reply #9127 on: November 30, 2006, 10:11:40 AM »
Are there any germans here?

If so, check out this webpage (asap):

www.bodylinks.de

Take care!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Any germans here?
« Reply #9128 on: November 30, 2006, 10:15:18 AM »
Are there any germans here?

If so, check out this webpage (asap):

www.bodylinks.de

Take care!
I dont see any maybe there  camouflaged and hiding behind a cyber bush ;)
p

ZachG_85

• Getbig IV
  • A legend in my spare time
« Reply #9129 on: November 30, 2006, 10:39:18 AM »
He claimed on MM that he could beat that bare knuckle fighter Kimbo - then Kimbo's manager contacted him publically on MM to organise a fight, but little Zach had a change of heart and wet his cotton panties. Ha ha ha, it was such a brutal owning it was almost as good as Adonis's loss to that chinky guy ;D

Actually, I claimed I could have beaten the guy Kimbo beat, because that guy was a really shitty boxer. Then I just said I didn't think Kimbo was that scary and that he wasn't some amazing mma fighter that would win the championship belt, because people were talking about how they'd rather be hit by a car than fight him. I mean, come on, it's just a big guy that boxes. The manager never contacted me, what happened was everyone was trying to raise the money for the fight, meanwhile I tried in vain to explain that I never thought I could ever WIN unless it was by pure accident, and that it was a dumbass idea anyway for a lone white boy to go down and confront Kimbo's posse. All I ever said was that the guy Kimbo fought was awful, and Kimbo himself was just a big bear of a boxer and nothing amazing.

Also, I hate to ruin some of the fun around here, but I kinda lied about that picture I took of me in the hospital garb. I wasn't in a mental hospital for a week, I was in the regular hospital for a day. I just overdrank myself and they took me in to see if I was all right. When I left, I took the clothes with me and then snapped that photo in the bathroom back in my dorm. Think about it, guys. Why would they let me alone in the bathroom with a camera if I was actually in a looney bin? I concocted the big story because I thought it was waaaay more entertaining. Which it was. The true story's a lot less interesting, I know.

Yeah, I do some powerlifting now. The video wasn't 315 with a shirt, it was 385, and it was the 2nd time I'd ever tried it. I've since gotten 460 in the shirt and 325 raw with a pause. I'm also exemplifying the fatass powerlifter credo, so don't expect any pictures of me posing any time soon.

Flattering to know people are still thinking about me. And thank you anonymous member for tipping me off to the existence of the thread.  ;D

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #9130 on: November 30, 2006, 10:40:52 AM »
Actually, I claimed I could have beaten the guy Kimbo beat, because that guy was a really shitty boxer. Then I just said I didn't think Kimbo was that scary and that he wasn't some amazing mma fighter that would win the championship belt, because people were talking about how they'd rather be hit by a car than fight him. I mean, come on, it's just a big guy that boxes. The manager never contacted me, what happened was everyone was trying to raise the money for the fight, meanwhile I tried in vain to explain that I never thought I could ever WIN unless it was by pure accident, and that it was a dumbass idea anyway for a lone white boy to go down and confront Kimbo's posse. All I ever said was that the guy Kimbo fought was awful, and Kimbo himself was just a big bear of a boxer and nothing amazing.

Also, I hate to ruin some of the fun around here, but I kinda lied about that picture I took of me in the hospital garb. I wasn't in a mental hospital for a week, I was in the regular hospital for a day. I just overdrank myself and they took me in to see if I was all right. When I left, I took the clothes with me and then snapped that photo in the bathroom back in my dorm. Think about it, guys. Why would they let me alone in the bathroom with a camera if I was actually in a looney bin? I concocted the big story because I thought it was waaaay more entertaining. Which it was. The true story's a lot less interesting, I know.

Yeah, I do some powerlifting now. The video wasn't 315 with a shirt, it was 385, and it was the 2nd time I'd ever tried it. I've since gotten 460 in the shirt and 325 raw with a pause. I'm also exemplifying the fatass powerlifter credo, so don't expect any pictures of me posing any time soon.

Flattering to know people are still thinking about me. And thank you anonymous member for tipping me off to the existence of the thread.  ;D

Earl 1972 wants to know: How much does it cost to fuck you in the ass for an hour?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #9131 on: November 30, 2006, 10:45:17 AM »
Earl 1972 wants to know: How much does it cost to f**k you in the ass for an hour?

and here i figured earl would want to be on the bottom.  ???

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
There are so many fakes involved in bodybuilding it's laughable.  The body's are fake, the person on the inside might as well be, too.

I've dealt with a couple of these so-called "Christians" throwing their "we do this for God" crap in my face over the past year.  Using drugs for purposes of Vanity sure is a Christian thing to do  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9133 on: November 30, 2006, 02:31:20 PM »
It's more believable than something like 535 at 181 pounds with no shirt 25 years ago.  :o
hahahaha, "Mr. Intenseone" is a LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9134 on: November 30, 2006, 02:36:31 PM »

You're still a fucking idiot !  ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9135 on: November 30, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
what a fucking lie.

what happens next. 1year down the line he comes back on to say this was an elaborate lie and he was in a costume shop and fucked on a stupid looking ginger wig and scrubs.

this guy was a pain in the ass his post swere so long not many ppl read them

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9136 on: November 30, 2006, 03:28:06 PM »
what a fucking lie.

what happens next. 1year down the line he comes back on to say this was an elaborate lie and he was in a costume shop and fucked on a stupid looking ginger wig and scrubs.

this guy was a pain in the ass his post swere so long not many ppl read them

wat u think of his bench claims?

his technique was hialrious in the 315 vid.

the bar was touching his belltbutton.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9137 on: November 30, 2006, 03:28:56 PM »
wat u think of his bench claims?

his technique was hialrious in the 315 vid.

the bar was touching his belltbutton.
hahahahaha, how do some of those clowns get their arms down that far?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9138 on: November 30, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »
hahahahaha, how do some of those clowns get their arms down that far?

extreme arch, it honestly looked like he was doing extreme decline.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9139 on: November 30, 2006, 03:33:11 PM »
Separated at birth...???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9140 on: November 30, 2006, 03:34:44 PM »
epic mental institution picture.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #9141 on: November 30, 2006, 04:05:21 PM »
Separated at birth...???

hey, i stand for a lot here, but one thing i do not tolerate is anyone insulting little spike dudley.  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9142 on: November 30, 2006, 04:21:53 PM »
hey, i stand for a lot here, but one thing i do not tolerate is anyone insulting little spike dudley.  ;D

TESTIFY !!!!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #9143 on: November 30, 2006, 04:28:29 PM »
How about when he claimed having a big ,wide ,waist was a sign of power on a bb.

A big wide waste isn't aesthetic so saying its a sign of power on a bb might not be so wise, but all things being equal a big waist gives you more leverage(and more core strength) when hitting someone, throwing someone, breaking someones arm, etc etc. Look at Tyson, Fedor, Liddel, Hunt, Lebanner, Mirko or most other renowned hard hitters...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
There are so many fakes involved in bodybuilding it's laughable.  The body's are fake, the person on the inside might as well be, too.

I've dealt with a couple of these so-called "Christians" throwing their "we do this for God" crap in my face over the past year.  Using drugs for purposes of Vanity sure is a Christian thing to do  ::)

true, but are they any different to any other bible basher out there? paeodophile priests, greedy evangilists, adulterous ministers, mass murder in the name of alah, mass murder in the name of counter terrorisim, etc, etc, etc.

compared to all the other bible bashers and self righteous megalomaniacs that govern, is a steroid using bible bashing bodybuilder really a big deal?

jesus, if said bbers started giving out dball tablets at mass would it be worse than providing alcohol?

think about that.

these sort of bible bashers (dugdale, etc) are pretty harmless. it's the ones that kill, maim, intimidate, terrorize, rape, bully, steal, defraud and molest that i hate.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9145 on: November 30, 2006, 08:48:08 PM »
Earl 1972 wants to know: How much does it cost to f**k you in the ass for an hour?

ok "soldat" ::)

E
E

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Being a hypocrit is being a hypocrit...period.  That dude has ZERO business talking about being "Christian-like" in all he does.  He uses drugs for purposes of vanity (yeah, Jesus-like all the way), does GAY FOR PAY (yeah...Jesus-like all the way) and then proceeds to tell others they should NOT JUDGE him and that only God can?  Your ACTIONS have judged you, sir. 

Sitting in the damn pew on Sundays doesn't make one a Christian anymore than me sitting in Fenway Park makes me a Boston Red Sox players.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
'GAY FOR PAY'

so by that you mean that dugdale has gay sex for money. can you actually prove that as a fact or are you just casting aspertions based on zero evidence?

i thought so. ::)

how 'christian' of you. :-\

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wat vid of him benching. can sumone show me a link.

i cant bench a shit lot more than 315 tho injury free can domoinate it

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
DEREK ANTHONY EXPOSED
« Reply #9149 on: December 01, 2006, 01:24:49 PM »
I dont know who's seen this but it raises some good questions reguarding DA. :o
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1803
I lost my ass in Vegas