Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 659159 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I'm assuming you supplement with protein? Well according to you're statement,"Supplements are stupid actually".  That means that you are stupid..Owned again sucker!!!

Shutup Tom.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Shutup Tom.

Owned sucker, not even Marz, Mirz, sarcasm can help you.  PS: keep your arms covered, or get some synthol for those tiny forearms.
musclegurus.com

loler

Anyone here every try that Krealkalyn stuff?  Good chit if you ask me.

sup xkol wssup my nikka whaaaattt

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
You're a little closer to the camera than Ronnie in the pic.  Not bad, but you do need some tricep mass and you have some long ass forearms.  You appear to have a decent chest though.  Keep it up.
The Vegetarian

loler

whasssuuup BANG

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Flava Flav

All the Gh,Nubain and roids you can eat. 

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
i would pay a milllion bucks to be this delusional

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
i would pay a milllion bucks to be this delusional

Me too!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
do you sit there and wait for people to post on your thread?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I'm assuming you supplement with protein? Well according to your statement,"Supplements are stupid actually".  That means that you are stupid..Owned again sucker!!!

trust me  i am not defending adonis     but he never referred to protein as asupplemnt  asnd most natural bodybuilders i know use real food only   i use the term bodybuilders loosely

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I just don't think this pic is real.  If I'm wrong I'm wrong.  Why is it in black and white?  I don't know too many people that take pics at shows in black and white.  The next pic you said you took was in color.  Why the hell you so close to him anyway?  You have a good physique but you hype yourself up way more than you should.  You don't look that great even for a natty.  It's not like you've ever competed or even would.  You don't even do powerlifting or strongman.  You compare yourself to everyone through pics so why not get on stage and really prove yourself?

240 or bust

TA,

I thought you were going to wear the "Jay Cutler 2005 Mr Olympia Champion" T-shirt.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I just don't think this pic is real.  If I'm wrong I'm wrong.  Why is it in black and white?  I don't know too many people that take pics at shows in black and white.  The next pic you said you took was in color.  Why the hell you so close to him anyway?  You have a good physique but you hype yourself up way more than you should.  You don't look that great even for a natty.  It's not like you've ever competed or even would.  You don't even do powerlifting or strongman.  You compare yourself to everyone through pics so why not get on stage and really prove yourself?

Ha. I`ll post it for you in color sugar if you want.  I like black and white.
You are getting ridiculous here saying I photoshopped it. 

:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA,

I thought you were going to wear the "Jay Cutler 2005 Mr Olympia Champion" T-shirt.

I had a few shirts,but deemed the "Team Adonis" one most fitting.

I would hate to have wasted a few good shirt ideas, when we have the Arnold and such events coming up.

can I send you the videos of Ronnie Guest Posing on your site?  Also,  There is some video of him talking,its kind of funny.  How should I send them?

240 or bust

yep. send em to ciscorob5@aol.com and i'll hook it up!

240 or bust

Ha. I`ll post it for you in color sugar if you want. I like black and white.
You are getting ridiculous here saying I photoshopped it.

:)

Yeah, blow it up and look at the background.  TA is a tad closer to the camera, but that pic ain't shopped.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

can I send you the videos of Ronnie Guest Posing on your site?  Also,  There is some video of him talking,its kind of funny.  How should I send them?
upload them somewhere and give the link to 240 if you want him to host them.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

240 or bust

upload them somewhere and give the link to 240 if you want him to host them.

yes!

ciscorob5@aol.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Ronnie Coleman and Noah Steere.  Adonis has now met 2 human beings occupying the same dimensional time/space as myself, so the process is almost complete.  ;D

Good Job, Adam.  This thread's a winner.     

Adam told me Ronnie read his "Team Adonis" shirt and said, "The True Adonis?"  Ha ha ha...can we all agree now that Adam's a certified bodybuilding message board celebrity?  Ha ha...as if we weren't already operating on that assumption...

P.S.  You haters are sure looking stupid. 

Stallion

• Getbig III
  • Brunette Goddess

Ha ha ha...can we all agree now that Adam's a certified bodybuilding message board celebrity? 

I'm sure his mother is proud that her son is popular on an internet message board dedicated to an unpopular sport that nobody really likes, watches, or cares about.

It beats having a job and/or a future, right?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Ronnie Coleman and Noah Steere.  Adonis has now met 2 human beings occupying the same dimensional time/space as myself, so the process is almost complete.  ;D

Good Job, Adam.  This thread's a winner.     

Adam told me Ronnie read his "Team Adonis" shirt and said, "The True Adonis?"  Ha ha ha...can we all agree now that Adam's a certified bodybuilding message board celebrity?  Ha ha...as if we weren't already operating on that assumption...

P.S.  You haters are sure looking stupid. 

yeah and you dont look stupid dude
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

testicles

funny how once "adonis" meets a pro in person they cease to be a disgusting roid abusing retard he immediately starts sucking them off. ....

that pic looks shopped btw .... no way ronnie would let this homo get thats close to him

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I'm sure his mother is proud that her son is popular on an internet message board dedicated to an unpopular sport that nobody really likes, watches, or cares about.

It beats having a job and/or a future, right?

What's your mom got to be proud of?  The fact that her son RESENTS those popular on an internet message board dedicated to an unpopular sport that nobody really likes, watches, or cares about? 

Conversely, I guess you're a HUGE SUCCESS in real life...Right?  That's why you're registered on Getbig with a handle nobody recognizes or knows who the f**k's behind, trying to knock down a guy named "The True Adonis" for posting a picture he took with Mr. Olympia.  Huh...dumbass...

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I went to the Elite Fitness Classic put on by Quincy Roberts.  It is the best show in NC.

Here is a funny picture, Ronnie Coleman and I.  He is pretty huge.  We have a lot more pics to post, but I just wanted to get this one out there for now....

Noah Steere was there also and he recognized me from the boards.  Just to let you know, when asked by myself, "Do you think Tom Prince is 230 lbs??"   He hastily replied with a beautiful grin, "f**k No!,Theres no way."  I tend to believe someone who is 6`6"  300 or so lbs.

Peace to Noah for keeping it real. He reads the boards and likes what Team Adonis and company post.  I have a few pictures with him as well.

All in all a good show.  I`ll post more later on.

Ronnie supports Team Adonis also.

where is your hand adonis??????????

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
I am not a "hater" but I do think the picture has been tampered with.

The man has a decent physique, I have seen that in the other photos he has posted.

That said, Ronnie is a huge man and I just have a very hard time believing Adonis really looks that large relative to him.  In addition, there is something about the shot that just doesn't look right, almost as if he is superimposed on the photo.
w