Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660665 times)

testicles

I wouldn't go that far.

Chad Mower is an internet celebrity.
Vikingpower is an internet celebrity.
240orBust is an internet celebrity.

"True Adonis" is a wannabe.

Hope this helps.

im #1 in their hearts and minds guy >:(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Adonis are you shelves stocked up with BSN yet?   

To the brim bro. To the brim.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Ha. I`ll post it for you in color sugar if you want.  I like black and white.
You are getting ridiculous here saying I photoshopped it. 

:)

So did you go off on Ronnie and start talking about the "roid buffet" and nubain?  Some how I doubt that you did.  You talk alot man but back up very little.  Pics are just that pics.  They really mean little.

Brandon_6

• Getbig II
The picture does look a little weird...why is TA standing so far ahead of ronnie and so close. Even his head looks way bigger then Ronnie's. I dunno, not saying TA doesnt have a decent build, the pic just looks weird.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I am not a "hater" but I do think the picture has been tampered with.

The man has a decent physique, I have seen that in the other photos he has posted.

That said, Ronnie is a huge man and I just have a very hard time believing Adonis really looks that large relative to him.  In addition, there is something about the shot that just doesn't look right, almost as if he is superimposed on the photo.

Well you better hope your suspicions are correct, or else you just gave Adonis a HUGE compliment that you wouldn't have ever let slip any other way.  Don't you hate it when that happens?  LOL

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
the pic does look shady, notice how they arent touching at all so it he could easilyve been superimposed on the pic.

[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The picture does look a little weird...why is TA standing so far ahead of ronnie and so close. Even his head looks way bigger then Ronnie's. I dunno, not saying TA doesnt have a decent build, the pic just looks weird.

I agree.  He never answered why he was so damn close to him.  Maybe he's just really some whacko schmoe and he uses this site to try to cover it up. 

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Well you better hope your suspicions are correct, or else you just gave Adonis a HUGE compliment that you wouldn't have ever let slip any other way.  Don't you hate it when that happens?  LOL
how is it a huge complement?  adonis looks like shit, he hass absolutely no arms and is tryibng his hardest to puff out his chest cause hes so insecure and has almost no chest, looks like a huge ribcage due to him sticking his chicken chest out and no muscle ontop, unimpressive.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This has got to be one of the funniest posts I've read in a while.  I've never really paid attention to TA until now.  I'm not saying it is but that black and white photo does look like it has been photoshopped and he just added himself in the photo. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
  Pics are just that pics.  They really mean little.

We'll keep that in mind.  Thanks for just trying to help us keep it real. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

The only thing WEIRD in that pic is the contrast of Ronnie's dark clothes, dark skin, and dark hair to Adonis' "Mighty Whitey" shine.  LOL  And his elbow...Adonis has the largest elbow of any human on earth.  I bet he could even "out-elbow" Tom Prince right now. 

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The only thing WEIRD in that pic is the contrast of Ronnie's dark clothes, dark skin, and dark hair to Adonis' "Mighty Whitey" shine.  LOL  And his elbow...Adonis has the largest elbow of any human on earth.  I bet he could even "out-elbow" Tom Prince right now. 
shut the fuck up mcfarland.

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
We'll keep that in mind.  Thanks for just trying to help us keep it real. 

go easy on buff d. being a dc nutsucker, he thinks all those pics of fat dudes mean little as well. all that matters is how much muscle dc claims they put on.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
shut the f**k up mcfarland.

Damn, I struck a nerve there!  LOL

;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
go easy on buff d. being a dc nutsucker, he thinks all those pics of fat dudes mean little as well. all that matters is how much muscle dc claims they put on.

Ohhhhhhhh...NOW this makes sense...

Yes, the Doggcrapp Camp have always believed pictures to be highly overrated.  And understandably so.   ;D

Good point, JoeJoe

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
adam, get out to venice so we can hook up that adonis/prince photoshoot.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
HAHAHAH.

Damn.  You guys amuse me.   Taking a picture with Ronnie was a hard feat.  I had to be that close to him not only so I could stand right next to him as to get a size comparison but also because there was just simply no room.

I had to step over a bunch of shit and came around the table. I even stepped over a bananna peel that Ronnie probably ravaged a few mintues before I got there.

hahah. you guys are jealous.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
adam, get out to venice so we can hook up that adonis/prince photoshoot.

im down.

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
@Adonis

You`re looking absolutely ridiculous. And of course you don`t look a bodybuilder does. This comparison must be a joke. And yes you`re looking large, and I bet Shaq is even bigger than you and Coleman

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
Pic looks photoshopped. If Im worng, I'll admit to it, but making it black and white to try to make it look more legit still doesnt hide the fact that the shading and proportions dont look right.

You should have worn your Nazi shirt when you (if you really did) meet him. I wonder how he would like that?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
dude why the fuck are you so close to ronnie.  fucking gay as hell.  something about that pic looked really fake to me right away. could be wrong hto
Valhalla awaits.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Also, Adonis, I think you're a huge pussy.  you talk all of this shit, and then you go suck up to the same pro's that you diss.   

The pic looks real to me.  When you take pictures w/ pros, you can appear bigger by the angle of the picture.  I have a picture of Nasser (when he was a freak), and myself, and I look like I am beating him in size.  However, in reality he was clearly bigger then me.  It is all in how the picture is taken. 

On a side note:  Dave Palumbo is aware of this photographic phenomenon, and almost never lets it happen.   Look at his pics w/ fans and you can see it.

I have never once dissed Coleman.

I always go after the third tier stinkers, funny looking NPC`ers and various women.

So there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
True Adonis speaks:

"Onlyme,

Just because its no longer 1988 doesnt mean you have to be a fat ass.

The spider owned you.

Now you are just a fat turd,ex juicer looking for some kind of internet approval.

Roll on,beached whale,your era ended twenty years ago when you used to strut around in Zebra print baggies and when you wore a weight belt to your brothers wedding.

You are a walking joke."http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=bd923fce797f2ac858b1e24ee5358267&topic=32449.msg508401#msg508401

"You know why I can say whatever I want to to whomever I want to and show up to ANY BODYBUILDING VENUE anytime I want and SAY WHATEVER I WANT to WHOMEVER I WANT?"

We have long buried the hatchet and are now friends.

You are reaching bro.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Ummm how am I a DC nutsucker?  I've never mentioned him, never posted a pic of him and have never followed his diet or training system.  Others may like his system but I'm not one of them.  You got me mixed up with someone else.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
HAHAHAH.

I win. You lose. Always.