Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660640 times)

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
We're still waiting for these other pics.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I've had a pic taken with me, Ronnie and both my kids and we didn't need to hump the guy to get it.  Maybe the pic is real and if so I was wrong no biggie. But that doesn't change the fact that you hype yourself up like you are something you are not.  As I said before prove yourself in something.  Otherwise you'll just always be known as an internet whore.  Great accomplishment there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Ok,

How do you want me to prove the pic is real?

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
Adonis,

why are all these dudes hating on you, whats the story?

-jeanpaul

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis,

-jeanpaul

Cause I always have them beat.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Adonis,

-jeanpaul
because hes an annoying f**k and talks shit all the time and has lied about his lift numbers numerous times and was exposed for it.

[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
That pic of him eating the pizza is that shit real?  He looks freakin tiny in that pic and big in the others..
grundle has no sack,

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Ok,

How do you want me to prove the pic is real?

Honestly I don't even care anymore about the pic.  You said cuz you always have them beat??  Got who beat?  In what?  Being an internet personality?  Yep you got me beat there congrats.  The impression I got from you about this pic is that you honestly think you can hold a candle to Ronnie.  Not even close.  If that wasn't your intentions then I misunderstood.  The pic looks weird but whatever.  You just have this cocky hollier than though attitude yet you have nothing to show for it.  So go ahead and keep making yourself feel better and more important by doing the gay ass internet "owning" (man who started that stupid shit) because no one will be impressed until you actually prove yourself by competing in something (either powerlifting, bodybuilding, strongman etc) and not in a pizza eating contest.

testicles

the fact anyone paid attention to "adonis" from the getgo is sad

the fact anyone pays attention to him after he shot his mouth off on the 10k/tomprince/230 thread then hid in a corner when he was called on it is pathetic

the fact he claims to be a proud nazi descendant and poses in a pic with a black man is ... um ... to be expected

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
because hes an annoying f**k and talks shit all the time and has lied about his lift numbers numerous times and was exposed for it.

Never lied and Never been exposed. EVER!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

the fact he claims to be a proud nazi descendant and poses in a pic with a black man
good point

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
the fact anyone paid attention to "adonis" from the getgo is sad

the fact anyone pays attention to him after he shot his mouth off on the 10k/tomprince/230 thread then hid in a corner when he was called on it is pathetic

the fact he claims to be a proud nazi descendant and poses in a pic with a black man is ... um ... to be expected

My roomate was African American.  His people were Black Panthers.

Whats your point?   

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Never lied and Never been exposed. EVER!

you posted a pic saying you were deadlifting 600 but you were acctually deadlifting less than 500 and were exposed, im sure people here can confirm that.

testicles

you posted a pic saying you were deadlifting 600 but you were acctually deadlifting less than 500 and were exposed, im sure people here can confirm that.

he was deadlifitng less than 500??

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Nope.

It was 600.

Look.

Im deadlifting tommorrow.

Ill put 500 plus on it  and rep it like its nothing and then  take a pic.  That good enough for you sweetheart?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
he was deadlifitng less than 500??

ill try and find the pic, it was found out that he was deadlifting either 455 or 475, decent numbers but no where near 600, he also claims now to be over 600 in the deadlift.

testicles

ill try and find the pic, it was found out that he was deadlifting either 455 or 475, decent numbers but no where near 600, he also claims now to be over 600 in the deadlift.

i remember the pic ... but how did you get it was 455 or 475??

looked like he had 6 45's on each side and change ... were they actually 35's?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Nope.

It was 600.
not in that pic it wasnt

Look.

Im deadlifting tommorrow.

Ill put 500 plus on it  and rep it like its nothing and then  take a pic.  That good enough for you sweetheart?
ok, good, do that,  my only point is that you claimed to be deadlifting 600 in that pic you posted but it was less than 500, never said you cant acctually do it although i doubt it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Heres the pic of 600 sweety

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I had to do it again and the person taking the pic still fucked it up.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i count 4 45's a side 1 35 or 25, and a 25 or a 10, not 600, ive actually deaded 600 and the bar would acctually bend.

testicles

i count 4 45's a side 1 35 or 25, and a 25 or a 10, not 600, ive actually deaded 600 and the bar would acctually bend.

my memory was a little hazy .... to me it looks like 5 45's and a 35 ... then maybe a 10 ... but its so blurry and the gym floor is grey so i cant tell

i know the bar bends with that much weight ... but when he is in the process of lifting it wouldnt it straighten up due to momentum??

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Count again. 5 plates of 45,2 plates of 35,10s,5 and a 2 and a half.

The bar IS bending.  The quality of the shot is the dumbass who took it fault.

Matters no difference as I plan on doing 650 soon.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
my memory was a little hazy .... to me it looks like 5 45's and a 35 ... then maybe a 10 ... but its so blurry and the gym floor is grey so i cant tell

i know the bar bends with that much weight ... but when he is in the process of lifting it wouldnt it straighten up due to momentum??
looks like hes at lockout and im not sure but i dont think the bar straightens out, i never really pay attention to that.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
The bar does apear to be bending a little in that blurry pic.. How about a clean pic where we can see your face and the floor..
grundle has no sack,