Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660638 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I readily admit that pic sucks.

Hell both of them.

The idiot at the gym counter was all excited and jumping around and shit when taking the pictures.

If you look at the left side,you can easily see 5 plates. The rest was out of the pic by the way he was positioned.

Oh well. it is 600 regardless.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
What's funny, is that Adonis posts the majority of bigoted shit on this board (under his name, and other aliases), and yet he buddied up to Ronnie Coleman in real life.  (It's funny how Adonis, and Sir Duchaine, always post the Nazi war photos from the SAME site). 

I don't even know what to say about this.  Why don't the rest of you have a go at him.

Dude,

I am only one Screen Name.  What you see is what you get.  So what if I have a lot of allies.  I can see where it could be easily construed as such.  I guess nobody will truly ever know. LOL

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ive never deadlifted that much ... but i do shrug it and the bar does straighten out ... though i guess you have a point that at that close to lockout id expect ti to be more bent cause there isnt alot of movement
sounds about right.  so you shug more than you dead?  thats wierd.  whats your dead?
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
sounds about right.  so you shug more than you dead?  thats wierd.  whats your dead?

Why would that be wierd?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Why would that be wierd?
maybe its not, i guess its different for difefrent people, i always thought you can use more weight deading than on shrugs seing as how you use alot more muscles deadlifting, with shrugs you just use traps, my shrug is 100lbs behind my dead.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I've been reading quite a few of the posts Adonis posts & have to say I don't think anyone here gets more crapped on than this guy!I have to ask however, in another post I had read he stated that he would outline his training style,diet etc. I have yet to read anything anywhere about his training & diet beliefs.Be interesting to see this I think.Also (i'm curious) what's the deal w/your mother Adonis?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
You guys know this is  ajoke right.  No one has a barrel chect like that  His shirt has no wrinkles in it.  It is perfectly fitted.  Here is a blown up portion of his arm.  The blurry portion you can see where he stretched it to make it bigger.  He is just fucking with you guys.
No Worries 4 me

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You guys know this is  ajoke right.  No one has a barrel chect like that  His shirt has no wrinkles in it.  It is perfectly fitted.  Here is a blown up portion of his arm.  The blurry portion you can see where he stretched it to make it bigger.  He is just fucking with you guys.
eh....that arm is too small to be photoshopped.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The deadlift pic is fake.  The bar is bending, but a normal gym bar bends that much when there is 315 on it.  It also looks like he isnt using a mixed grip or straps and judging by the forearms on this guy there is no way he could pick that much weight up like that.  Plus the pic is blurry and he's posted dozens of pics clear as day after that so we know he is capable of it.  Really I dont care anymore because Gareath has shown us how easy it is to photoshop a pic and post it so I take everything I see with a grain of salt on here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
maybe its not, i guess its different for difefrent people, i always thought you can use more weight deading than on shrugs seing as how you use alot more muscles deadlifting, with shrugs you just use traps, my shrug is 100lbs behind my dead.

You can Shrug a hell of a lot more than you dead.

A shrug is a movement of only a few inches.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
yah good point the range of motion is alot smaller, maybe i just have weak traps strength wise.  ronnies shrug is 100lbs behind his dead too.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Shrugs should be done with less weight than you're dead.  We do them as assistance for deadlifts with about 50% of you're deadlift max.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
yah good point the range of motion is alot smaller, maybe i just have weak traps strength wise.  ronnies shrug is 100lbs behind his dead too.

Hey,

Try doing some top rack deadlifts for a few weeks and go EXTREMELY heavy.  That will bring your dead and shrug up garaunteed.

Try for 150 lbs or more over your best deadlift when you do these. Should be possible.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Wiht shrugs you use straps and get allot more weight.  I would never use strap on deadlifting just because in any competition you can't use straps and what gives when you drop the weight is your grip.  So lifitng heavy enough deads so you can still hold on is best.  No reason to deadlift 900 with straps when in competition you may be able to lift the 900 but your hands won't be able to.
No Worries 4 me

BabyBallsMcgee

I now announce True Adonis as the SECOND Largest Man In The Universe after looking at these pics.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Wiht shrugs you use straps and get allot more weight.  I would never use strap on deadlifting just because in any competition you can't use straps and what gives when you drop the weight is your grip.  So lifitng heavy enough deads so you can still hold on is best.  No reason to deadlift 900 with straps when in competition you may be able to lift the 900 but your hands won't be able to.
A strap does not affect a one rep max at all.

It is there for doing reps.  Straps do next to nothing on a 1 rep max on deads.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A strap does not affect a one rep max at all.

It is there for doing reps.  Straps do next to nothing on a 1 rep max on deads.
You mean you dont use straps?  Is that why you're forearms are so huge? ::) I think you are delusional.  I love how you are telling people to do rack pulls like it's your secret to deadlifting success.  Every good deadlifter out there is doing rack pulls.

BabyBallsMcgee

I agree with Jeff...

You guys are pathetic.

Go in the gym and use this as motivation you worthless fuks. People like Jeff/T.A. and a slew of others find motivation with in, not looking at a picture or a video of someone doing something that you know in the back of your head you aren't capable of EVER.

Go ahead, go lift your weight and drink your shitty protein shakes.. than get pumped up and take pics to prove you are better than T.A. , it will never happen though. You will never be on their level.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Man you guys are so desperate to prove that picture photoshopped!  That picture hurts you guys' feelings!  Awww!  LOL 

Realize you'd be best served not making it such an issue.  When he posts more pictures and posts the original in color, you're fucked.  Game Over.  Ever consider why he's holding out on doing just that?

This a trap!
This aint no album...
This aint no game...
This a trap! (trap muzik)

--T.I.

THEN...all the talk about "that's not 600, it's 565 (or whatever)"  You stupid fuckers are talking yourselves right into a mess...

Go get your own shine on and quit trying to make everything alright in your pathetic, delusional worlds via your "internet regulatin'."  You spend the whole damn afternoon trying to convince everyone else here that "Adonis isn't really that big" or "Adonis really isn't that strong," because if his ass IS, your shallow self-worths are either gonna have to depreciate, or you're gonna have to lift harder, and that's obviously something you'd rather not do.  Why not?  Because you're not a fucking gym warrior like Adonis.  One look at that physique and you know he's gotta be a strong fucker...so whether it's 565 or 600, you've gotta AT LEAST know he's on his way to a 625-650 lb. capability by the time you've pissed him off enough to get him to take another picture with a sharper focus.  When he posts THAT, you're gonna be so fucking mad you can't see straight.  You guys are so pathetic, but I love it.       

I think he's the one trying to prove something.  I could care less how much he lifts since he doesnt lift competitively and is just trying to look cool on a message board.  By the way, what is this about Ronnie only being 225?  Please elaborate on this.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Look at Adonis' knuckle-draggin' arm havin' ass.  His wingspan is actually more than his height, which qualifies him as a genetic freak in that department, so obviously he's gonna be a good deadlifter.  Longer arms relative to your height mean superiority in the deadlift.  And when you're pulling 600+ from the floor, no matter what genetically-determined leverage factors you have on your side to enable that, that kind of strength is gonna have significant carry-over into your other basic lifts.   

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Hey,

Try doing some top rack deadlifts for a few weeks and go EXTREMELY heavy.  That will bring your dead and shrug up garaunteed.

Try for 150 lbs or more over your best deadlift when you do these. Should be possible.
yah bro i know how to train, thanks for the advice though ;D

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Man you guys are so desperate to prove that picture photoshopped!  That picture hurts you guys' feelings!  Awww!  LOL 

Realize you'd be best served not making it such an issue.  When he posts more pictures and posts the original in color, you're fucked.  Game Over.  Ever consider why he's holding out on doing just that?

This a trap!
This aint no album...
This aint no game...
This a trap! (trap muzik)

--T.I.

THEN...all the talk about "that's not 600, it's 565 (or whatever)"  You stupid fuckers are talking yourselves right into a mess...

Go get your own shine on and quit trying to make everything alright in your pathetic, delusional worlds via your "internet regulatin'."  You spend the whole damn afternoon trying to convince everyone else here that "Adonis isn't really that big" or "Adonis really isn't that strong," because if his ass IS, your shallow self-worths are either gonna have to depreciate, or you're gonna have to lift harder, and that's obviously something you'd rather not do.  Why not?  Because you're not a fucking gym warrior like Adonis.  One look at that physique and you know he's gotta be a strong fucker...so whether it's 565 or 600, you've gotta AT LEAST know he's on his way to a 625-650 lb. capability by the time you've pissed him off enough to get him to take another picture with a sharper focus.  When he posts THAT, you're gonna be so fucking mad you can't see straight.  You guys are so pathetic, but I love it.       

MELTDOWN.

BabyBallsMcgee

yah bro i know how to train, thanks for the advice though ;D

Well no kidding you know how to train, your name is DOUBLE XL, I mean... you are slapping us in the face saying "I wear double XL shirts and that implies that I am a very large individual that carries such muscle mass to fill out a XL shirt."

Trust me "DOUBLE XL" we all know, you know how to tain and that you wear 1995 vintage NWO t-shirts in XXL with your fat gut hanging out the bottom.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Well no kidding you know how to train, your name is DOUBLE XL, I mean... you are slapping us in the face saying "I wear double XL shirts and that implies that I am a very large individual that carries such muscle mass to fill out a XL shirt."

Trust me "DOUBLE XL" we all know, you know how to tain and that you wear 1995 vintage NWO t-shirts in XXL with your fat gut hanging out the bottom.
i nominate this for most retarded post of the year, what a douchbag.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

MELTDOWN
LOL, exactly.  mcfarland has some serious deep-rooted issues.