Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 659157 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Damn.

Jeff just killed all of you.

I really don`t know what else to say.

So I will just post this.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Hey McFarland, whatever happened to the Revolution you were supposed to start. You said you were gonna really "shake things up". What happened man, when can we expect this revolution?
shotgun on the team

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Let me speak on this.

First off, as far as the pic is concerned, I would look much bigger than a lot of pros if I took a picture next to them.  Why??  Because I'm 6 ft tall and most pros like Ronnie Coleman are 5'10 and below.  The key however is the width & density of the individual bodyparts.  It could be a fake or real picture however no-one ever takes height that into consideration.  That's why I think the picture is real.

Second, so what if some of Adonis's family fought as Nazi's in WWII.  Big fucking whoop, I have a family full of Black Panthers members and a few Nation of Islam members.  If they all got together, I'm sure they can come up with some pretty nasty Jewish jokes.  Point being is that everyone has people in their family with unique past and etc.  If Adonis was racist, they why would he take a picture with Ronnie Coleman???  Use your brain folks.

As far as Ronnie knowing that he was "The True Adonis" I can believe that.  Ronnie Coleman has posted on Muscle Mayhem before and even though he doesn't write much, I'm sure he browses the sections.  A lot of people from boards have came up to me at shows and said they knew me from these board. 

In conclusion, some of you should stop drinking all that Haterade.

P.S.  I just posted some new stuff on the "Keeping it Real" Newsletter at http://www.caliberfitness.com including the November article in the "Steroid of the Month" series  Check it out folks as well as some new products in the online store!!! ;D 

A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I agree with Jeff...

You guys are pathetic.

Go in the gym and use this as motivation you worthless fuks. People like Jeff/T.A. and a slew of others find motivation with in, not looking at a picture or a video of someone doing something that you know in the back of your head you aren't capable of EVER.

Go ahead, go lift your weight and drink your shitty protein shakes.. than get pumped up and take pics to prove you are better than T.A. , it will never happen though. You will never be on their level.

Anyone can be on any level.  This is why people are get mad being on a level lower than they'd like to be...they know there's something they should be able to do about it.  We all inherently know anything's possible.

BTW...I've found motivation in many pics and videos...but yeah...the difference between "us" and "them" is that they'd rather pick out the minute flaws they find in what they're viewing in an attempt to discredit the absolute value (which, by definition, is going to be positive, not negative) of the piece of work in question than appreciate it for whatever creative worth it holds.  They somehow perceive themselves as unable to produce anything remotely close to what they're seeing...but what they don't realize is that what they're looking at was inspired similarly by something the producer of that work saw in the past, that his work is now proving inferior.

So yes, being delusional in many cases IS worth quite a bit.

USE YOUR ILLUSIONS

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Hey McFarland, whatever happened to the Revolution you were supposed to start. You said you were gonna really "shake things up". What happened man, when can we expect this revolution?

When you LEAST expect it, brother.   ;D

Oh wait...I guess whenever I get over the latest meltdown I'm apparently currently in the middle of.  LOL  Meltdown my ass.  There's nothing but the truth in this shit, you dipshits

Wait...that right there's what's qualifying the "internet ramblings" found in this thread as a "meltdown," right?  I'm resorting to personal attacks of those that disagree with me.  Just because I'm fed up with losers trying to bias the readers of these threads that threaten them with cheap-ass sheep-herder propaganda tactics doesn't mean I'm not perfectly FINE at the moment.  LOL 

Yeah, don't listen to McFarland because he's too angry at us to leave any meaning that should be seriously considered, and Adonis is a racist, so if you're black, don't think HE'S shit, either. 

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Anyone can be on any level.  This is why people are get mad being on a level lower than they'd like to be...they know there's something they should be able to do about it.  We all inherently know anything's possible.

BTW...I've found motivation in many pics and videos...but yeah...the difference between "us" and "them" is that they'd rather pick out the minute flaws they find in what they're viewing in an attempt to discredit the absolute value (which, by definition, is going to be positive, not negative) of the piece of work in question than appreciate it for whatever creative worth it holds.  They somehow perceive themselves unable to produce anything remotely close to what they're seeing...but what they don't realize is that what they're looking at was inspired similarly by something the producer of that work saw in the past, that his work is now proving inferior.

So yes, being delusional in many cases IS worth quite a bit.

USE YOUR ILLUSIONS
i never pick out minute flaws on anyone mcfarland you faggot, i just make fun of losers who bash pro bodybuildiers all the time when they themselves look like shit, adonis is a troll and you are a fucking limp wristed sailor pussy.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

BabyBallsMcgee

how is it a huge complement?  adonis looks like shit, he hass absolutely no arms and is tryibng his hardest to puff out his chest cause hes so insecure and has almost no chest, looks like a huge ribcage due to him sticking his chicken chest out and no muscle ontop, unimpressive.

bingo

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

MOWERNATION

• Getbig III

MELTDOWN

LMAO,

That's not a Jeffro meltdown. When a true McFarland meltdown occurs, you feel like you're a space explorer and you've just landed on a distant planet and are trying to communicate with an alien lifeform. 

Look,  Adonis is strong, big and has a good build. He doesn't have the most aesthetic physique, but he knows that, but he has alot of muscle and looks good regardless.

His lifts are very believable, and impressive for someone training hard and clean.

Vince made a good point about the size difference.

It's a real pic, not shopped.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Look,  Adonis is strong, big and has a good build. He doesn't have the most aesthetic physique, but he knows that, but he has alot of muscle and looks good regardless.

yeah adonis is huge, LOL!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I  think adonis is mike katz's doppleganger,same build,thick chest .long limbed.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i bet adonis walks around his gym with a ribcage full of air and waddling like he has lats the size of mr olympia.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I  think adonis is mike katz's doppleganger,same build,thick chest .long limbed.
adonis' chest is tiny, maybe someone can post one of the pics of him with his shirt off, dont mistake a ribage for a chest.

God Luke

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
The pic is real why are u guys saying it's not Ronnie coleman is like 10-20 times the size, Adonis is just closer to the camera and does have big ribcage he’s sticking out creates a bit of a illusion but the pic is real.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Katz was ribcage and chest also,arnold and him were alway's measured for who had biggest,it was no comparison.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The pic is real why are u guys saying it's not Ronnie coleman is like 10-20 times the size, Adonis is just closer to the camera and does have big ribcage he’s sticking out creates a bit of a illusion but the pic is real.
agreed.  i just think its a really awkward pic, adonis looks so fucking weird in it, i mean what a fucking douch, if some loser came up to me sticking his chest out like a retard and walking around like hes big shit i would tell him to f**k off if i didnt break down in laughter first.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT...

Anyone remember the pictures of Lou Ferrigno posted alongside those of Adonis' new haircut?  Remember the uncanny likeness?  I'm gonna go ahead and agree with njflex and say Adonis is a combination-doppleganger of Lou Ferrigno, Mike Katz, and me.  ROFL  Adonis said Noah Steere's exact words were, "You look just like McFarland from certain angles." 

A doppelgäguy is the ghostly double of a living person, adapted from German Doppelgäguy (look-alike). The word comes from doppel meaning "double" and gäguy translated as "goer". The term has, in the vernacular, come to refer to any double of a person, most commonly in reference to a so-called evil twin, or to bilocation. Alternatively, the word is used to describe a phenomenon where you catch your own image out of the corner of your eye. In some mythologies, seeing one's own doppelgäguy is an omen of death. A doppelgäguy seen by friends or relatives of a person may sometimes bring bad luck, omen or is an indication of an approaching illness or health problem.

The Doppelgängers of folklore cast no shadow and no reflection in a mirror or in water. They are supposed to provide advice to the person they shadow, but this advice could be misleading or malicious. They could also, in rare instances, plant ideas in their victim's mind or appear before friends and relatives, causing confusion.

Doppelgängers appear in a variety of science fiction and fantasy works, in which they are a type of shapeshifter that mimics a particular person or species for some typically nefarious reason.

A temporal Doppelgäguy is any version of oneself one may meet during time travel. It is an exact likeness of one at a specific time in your history (or future). Meetings with oneself may occur when one version of oneself travels backwards through the timestream and encounters a younger version of oneself, or when two or more of the same person from different timestreams travel to the same moment in their futures.

Mowernation:  This is Cytosporidium 13, come in MV...)
 ;D

BabyBallsMcgee

DOUBLEXL

You are trying waaay too hard.

Take a time out.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
DOUBLEXL

Take a time out.
ok "babyballsmcgee" haha.  lol, what a loser.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
DOUBLEXL

Take a time out.

AGREED.  You're gonna read this thread tomorrow and feel dumb as shit, bro.  Go ahead and change your handle if you wanna.  Hell, not even training right now, I'm wearing a 3X with abs.  Oh yeah, did I mention that you're an idiot?

;D

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
AGREED.  You're gonna read this thread tomorrow and feel dumb as shit, bro.  Go ahead and change your handle if you wanna.  Hell, not even training right now, I'm wearing a 3X with abs.  Oh yeah, did I mention that you're an idiot?

;D
yeah mcfarland you're huge dude ive seen pics of you and you're absolutely massive, oh and BTW the name "double xl" has nothing to do with the size of my shirt.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Mcfarland you certainly do your research,i'm pretty new to board so it should be interesting with you aboard.I try to stick to few post's which are worth commenting on,and i don't talk trash not my cup of tea.I must say i was not member of mm but followed your contest prep and it was very interesting ,you seemed to really enjoy that time in the trenches with the hardcore venice crowd.Do you still hang with morris.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
yeah mcfarland you're huge dude ive seen pics of you and you're absolutely massive, oh and BTW the name "double xl" has nothing to do with the size of my shirt.

What's it got to do with?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
damn Adonis is looking like a fucking tank in that pic, all of you cumstains need to shut your pieholes, obviously the hard, heavy training and food are paying off for Adonis.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
well guys i need a few minuets to prepare for how dumb as shit im gonna feel tommorow after reading this thread bros, i mean this is the internet guys, the INTERNET!!!!!!  i take it so serious that it would acctually affect how i feel about myself and my life.  i might even change my handle, peace.