Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660369 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
well guys i need a few minuets to prepare for how dumb as shit im gonna feel tommorow after reading this thread bros, i mean this is the internet guys, the INTERNET!!!!!!  i take it so serious that it would acctually affect how i feel about myself and my life.  i might even change my handle, peace.

Probably not for life, but yeah...right now you feel stupid.  Now go take your nap, dumbass. 

What's Double XL refer to again?  Pant size?  Your girl's shirt size?  Your dick?  What?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i would be more inclined to feel stupid if i had a pathetic meltdown like you mcfarland.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

BabyBallsMcgee

well guys i need a few minuets to prepare for how dumb as shit im gonna feel tommorow after reading this thread bros, i mean this is the internet guys, the INTERNET!!!!!!  i take it so serious that it would acctually affect how i feel about myself and my life.  i might even change my handle, peace.

Well god damn, you've been on this thread for hours trying to make everyone believe adonis looks like shit and you were out numbered long ago. What else are we supposed to think?

I think you need to fuck off now because you've been shut down. Your stupidity shot off too fast and now you look straight up stupid... what's XL stand for again??

MOWERNATION

• Getbig III

Mowernation:  This is Cytosporidium 13, come in MV...)
 ;D

As if we would have it ANY other way !!   ;)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ill give you this mcfarland - it's pretty amazing that you magically have the ability to know how im feeling.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
oh and my name?  i may or may-not work for or own double xl magazine

http://www.getbig.com/magazine/doublexl/doublexl.htm

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
ill give you this mcfarland - it's pretty amazing that you magically have the ability to know how im feeling.

Nah, man...not this time.  Just common fucking sense.  If you wanna make up and be friends again in a few days, I'll probably be down.

:)   

Double XL™

maybe ill do a peice on you mcfarland

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Let me speak on this.

First off, as far as the pic is concerned, I would look much bigger than a lot of pros if I took a picture next to them.  Why??  Because I'm 6 ft tall and most pros like Ronnie Coleman are 5'10 and below.  The key however is the width & density of the individual bodyparts.  It could be a fake or real picture however no-one ever takes height that into consideration.  That's why I think the picture is real.

Second, so what if some of Adonis's family fought as Nazi's in WWII.  Big fucking whoop, I have a family full of Black Panthers members and a few Nation of Islam members.  If they all got together, I'm sure they can come up with some pretty nasty Jewish jokes.  Point being is that everyone has people in their family with unique past and etc.  If Adonis was racist, they why would he take a picture with Ronnie Coleman???  Use your brain folks.

As far as Ronnie knowing that he was "The True Adonis" I can believe that.  Ronnie Coleman has posted on Muscle Mayhem before and even though he doesn't write much, I'm sure he browses the sections.  A lot of people from boards have came up to me at shows and said they knew me from these board. 

In conclusion, some of you should stop drinking all that Haterade.

P.S.  I just posted some new stuff on the "Keeping it Real" Newsletter at http://www.caliberfitness.com including the November article in the "Steroid of the Month" series  Check it out folks as well as some new products in the online store!!! ;D 

Thats my Vince.

Vince,  Man I swear I thought I saw you at the show.  I was trying to will it into fruition actually.  I said to my Girlfriend a few times even,"I wonder if Goodrum made it here".   Man we would have fun. 

Thanks for seeing this whole thing so clearly.  It is the way I see it as well. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
maybe ill do a peice on you mcfarland

DEAL.   ;D

No hard feelings, boss. 

Double XL™

just by coincidence i fill out a double xl, some brands i have to wear 3xl. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
i bet adonis walks around his gym with a ribcage full of air and waddling like he has lats the size of mr olympia.

I bet he doesn`t.

I hear he shuts the fuck up and trains.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
agreed.  i just think its a really awkward pic, adonis looks so fucking weird in it, i mean what a fucking douch, if some loser came up to me sticking his chest out like a retard and walking around like hes big shit i would tell him to f**k off if i didnt break down in laughter first.

Ever occurred to you that I`m not sticking anything out. ha ha.

Double XL™

I bet he doesn`t.

I hear he shuts the f**k up and trains.
hardcore.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Adonis, post that picture of your haircut that you had posted next to that picture of Ferrigno.  And then post the picture of you and that girl taken at that dance. 

Double XL™

Ever occurred to you that I`m not sticking anything out. ha ha.
i guess you just have a huge ribcage, that's not necisarily a bad thing.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
agreed.  i just think its a really awkward pic, adonis looks so fucking weird in it, i mean what a fucking douch, if some loser came up to me sticking his chest out like a retard and walking around like hes big shit i would tell him to f**k off if i didnt break down in laughter first.

and i'll bet you're the type of guy who whispers under his breath, "what an arrogant jerk!", like a bitch and when Adonis says, what did you say, you say, "oh...i was just saying good work!", hahahaha pussy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

MELTDOWN!!!!

Double XL™

and i'll bet you're the type of guy who whispers under his breath, "what an arrogant jerk!", like a bitch and when Adonis says, what did you say, you say, "oh...i was just saying good work!", hahahaha pussy.
haha.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
just by coincidence i fill out a double xl, some brands i have to wear 3xl. 

I didn`t realize they made a garbage man uniform that big. The fellas on the truck just must love you.

Double XL™

I didn`t realize they made a garbage man uniform that big. The fellas on the truck just must love you.
lol. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

double XL fails to mention that by 3xl he means size 22-24 in "womens" clothes, haha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
double XL fails to mention that by 3xl he means size 22-24 in "womens" clothes, haha.

HAHAH that is true.

Size 42 XXL Dress.

Imagine how his Keds must feel after a long day at the garbage dump.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Alright, Double XL's ok...looks like he's coming around.

:)

Adonis, find those pics.  And you can black out the chick's face if you want.  ROFL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Working on it!

I have to dig them up from old threads.

Shouldn`t take too too long.