Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 660443 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition

He's mad because Bodybuilding.com shot him down....hahahahaha ;D  He'll have to kiss their feet to even get anything else sold to them

Why do you insist on such stupidity?  Please stick to matters about which you have some clue.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at/at.htm

w

Stallion

• Getbig III
  • Brunette Goddess
You are one water-logged mofo.

I like how you think the water from your counterfieted Dbol is actually muscle.

Alot of your types Running around these days. You aren`t twice anyones size.  Not even twice the size of  your fat girlfriend.

Seriously,you look like a doofus. A lower form of "Elbasouni". 

You have "Elbasounism".   Watery muscles,no real quality,and that stupid curly rug on your head that you call hair. 

You're in your thirties too, aren't you? Why do you still look like a little boy whose mommy tells the barber how to cut his hair?

The next time you go to the gym you'll spend a good hour telling the employees -- who hate you -- how you spent your weekend shaking hands with Ronnie Coleman and telling him how you're cool on the internet.

240 or bust

I still have some more for you.

Theres some good ones still left!

send... this one is gonna be a good one...

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
I believe he was at the show.

I am just dubious about the photo of him and Ronnie relative to its being altered.

I also believe the guy has a decent physique with a very good chest. 

I also believe a lot of what he says is bullshit.
w

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
You're in your thirties too, aren't you? Why do you still look like a little boy whose mommy tells the barber how to cut his hair?

The next time you go to the gym you'll spend a good hour telling the employees -- who hate you -- how you spent your weekend shaking hands with Ronnie Coleman and telling him how you're cool on the internet.

He got you with the "Elbasounism" shit, didn't he.  LOL 

DAMN! 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I believe he was at the show.

I am just dubious about the photo of him and Ronnie relative to its being altered.

I also believe the guy has a decent physique with a very good chest. 

I also believe a lot of what he says is bullshit.

OK, let's get this cleared up once and for all.  Name a specific example of "bullshit" he's posted.  And I'll agree that Adonis plays alot of games...but as far as actual, specific claims made on things, I'm not sure that you could accurately say that "a lot of what he says is bullshit."  At any rate, I feel Adam's got alot of potential, at least in the showbiz of bodybuilding.  People need to realize that this is exactly what this is.  Physique presentation is no good if it doesn't accompany the personal stories of triumph, pain, the characters involved, including the heroes, villains, role models, wanna-be's, clowns, etc.  The internet has the ability to bring to bodybuilding all of this, because it provides a coherent, uniform medium/gathering place for those with enough creative talent to bring all the stories together and paint a pretty cool fucking picture.  Alot of pros resent us because we're not slaves to the discipline they must be to be where they are...but what they should realize, IMO, is that they need us, just like we need them.  Just because you're not placing top 5 in the Olympia doesn't mean you don't have anything to contribute.  The reality of it all is that it's precisely THAT group of people who rely the most on "we more mortal folk" to give them the voice they need to accentuate their efforts and communicate to the world why the hell they do what they do.  There's definitely a story to be told here, and the rest of the world has more than just proper bench press form to learn from it. 

I know what's possible through all this, and I don't think many of you have a clue as to what ELSE we could be doing with all this than what we are at the moment. 

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
First off,

I wouldn`t start juicing until 30s if I ever did.  No telling what happens between then and now.  Obviously I would only get A lot bigger Naturally.  Then from there who knows what would happen.  ha ha
Sorry to burst this guys bubble but i know for a fact that just 3 months ago this fuck bought 40 shots of sustanon250 green label infar (remember buddy) and also some qv deca 300mg and alsooooooooooo some fina  :o fuckin bitch cant admit to the gear

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
OK, let's get this cleared up once and for all.  Name a specific example of "bullshit" he's posted.  And I'll agree that Adonis plays alot of games...but as far as actual, specific claims made on things, I'm not sure that you could accurately say that "a lot of what he says is bullshit."  At any rate, I feel Adam's got alot of potential, at least in the showbiz of bodybuilding.  People need to realize that this is exactly what this is.  Physique presentation is no good if it doesn't accompany the personal stories of triumph, pain, the characters involved, including the heroes, villains, role models, wanna-be's, clowns, etc.  The internet has the ability to bring to bodybuilding all of this, because it provides a coherent, uniform medium/gathering place for those with enough creative talent to bring all the stories together and paint a pretty cool fucking picture of it all, if you ask me.  Just because you're not placing top 5 in the Olympia doesn't mean you don't have anything to contribute.  The reality of it all is that it's precisely THAT group of people who rely the most on "we more mortal folk" to give them the voice they need to accentuate their efforts.  There's definitely a story to be told here, and the rest of the world has more than just proper bench press form to learn from it. 

Lol, what?

I think many of his claims are b.s.

I could be completely wrong but that is my feeling.

For example, I doubt his deadlift claim.  I doubt his claim of being drug free.  I doubt that he ever owned the car(s) he has posted here.

I won't continue this any further as I suppose it serves no good purpose.
w

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Sorry to burst this guys bubble but i know for a fact that just 3 months ago this f**k bought 40 shots of sustanon250 green label infar (remember buddy) and also some qv deca 300mg and alsooooooooooo some fina  :o fuckin bitch cant admit to the gear

If he bought it, he hasn't done it.  The physique you see in those pics is a natural physique if I ever saw one.  A very hard-working physique, but a natural one nonetheless.  Anyone care to disagree?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Sorry to burst this guys bubble but i know for a fact that just 3 months ago this f**k bought 40 shots of sustanon250 green label infar (remember buddy) and also some qv deca 300mg and alsooooooooooo some fina  :o fuckin bitch cant admit to the gear

What are you talking about?

I don`t even know who you are.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Lol, what?

I think many of his claims are b.s.

I could be completely wrong but that is my feeling.

For example, I doubt his deadlift claim.  I doubt his claim of being drug free.  I doubt that he ever owned the car(s) he has posted here.

I won't continue this any further as I suppose it serves no good purpose.

Do you honestly think that someone that spends THAT MUCH TIME talking about how much he deadlifts just lifts like 405 or something?  Do you think he's lying by 30 pounds?  45 pounds?  100 pounds?  Why the hell are his deadlift numbers so hard to believe?   

And the cars he owns?  I'm pretty damn sure he's owned them.  I've seen numerous pictures and I know this kid's story, and it adds up. 

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
adonis

is that pic of you with a nazi shirt real or did someone photo shoot that?

my grandfather captured a unsuspecting german officers lugar (lugre, luger?), he traded it for cigarrettes tho. didnt seem taht important to him when your on teh front i bet.  anway i would love to take a look at that.
Valhalla awaits.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

What is wrong w/ you?

OK, sorry...I got off on a bit of a tangent there I suppose.  I just wanna see people working WITH US, not AGAINST US because this place could be SO MUCH MORE than it is now.  It's not like you don't wanna see us post!  It's the only shit worth reading on these things!  Look at any other thread on this forum right now and tell me what you're reading before this thread, and why.

WE KNOW WHAT YOU COME HERE TO SEE, AND WHY. 

I don't agree with EVERYTHING Adonis says, but more than anything, I've always respected his ability to get the idiots going on here by virtue of his knowing exactly how to push their buttons.  He's such a manipulator, and so very few ever "get the joke." 

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
What are you talking about?

I don`t even know who you are.

how would you????? my name isnt a real name there no pic idiot i know you took that stuff and wtf was that guy talking about looks like a nautual physique you wont blow up off one cycle buddy my point was he does juice

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
how would you????? my name isnt a real name there no pic idiot i know you took that stuff and wtf was that guy talking about looks like a nautual physique you wont blow up off one cycle buddy my point was he does juice

You're not making a very convincing argument for yourself.  Or your literacy. 

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
You're not making a very convincing argument for yourself.  Or your literacy. 
What do you want a picture of him in the act?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Early 20s.

HAHHAah.

Where do you get this shit. hahahh i love it.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
What do you want a picture of him in the act?

I'd believe in a heartbeat that he bought that shit, but judging by the look he's portrayed in pictures I've seen up to this point, I don't believe he's done anything yet.  (Believe me, I try to convince him to do so every opportunity I get.)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
as an Adonis basher, I would like to know why you said that, how you go that information, etc.
Adonis basher lol i have a friend that knows him well

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Who are you?

hahah. You are making yourself look really dumb.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis basher lol i have a friend that knows him well

1000 dollars says you don`t.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Here is my challenge to you.

Unknown "Bad Guy".

Pay for a Polygraph of your choosing.  If I fail,I will pay the cost of a polygraph AND 1000 dollars AND the Title to my car.

And I will never post on ANY Forum ever again.

Deal?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
if adonis wore a nazi theme costume on halloween you can rest assured he didnt get pussy. actually i doubt he went out in taht he woulda got beat up by some drunk porch monkeys
Valhalla awaits.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Why do you insist on such stupidity?  Please stick to matters about which you have some clue.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at/at.htm

You know what I mean.  If your products are so good, then why hasn't Bodybuilding.com picked up the rest of your line??  You stated some B.S. but I attended a trade show and I heard a much different story.  I do have one clue or a mystery solved.  Microlatin is a bunch of B.S.  Oh and you better check your SPONSORED ATHLETES if I were you...seems as though some of them want more than just some free supplements in return for you plastering their picture all over.   

And if you're wondering why I'm on your case, you messing with True Adonis so I'm going to mess with you.  I honestly don't like you Chris, you're nothing more than a crooked piece of shit.  You have no credentials whatsoever & you really wouldn't have anything without your partner.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
if adonis wore a nazi theme costume on halloween you can rest assured he didnt get pussy. actually i doubt he went out in taht he woulda got beat up by some drunk porch monkeys

Ive got a hot girlfriend.